THE NEW KIA OPTIMA???

#Kia

love my sorrento gas mileage
i was going to trade into one of those, AWD too, for well under 30.
People are sleeping on the new genesis 4 door sedan. Would cop that over a base 5 series or E class and keep the pocket change :smokin
Been inside of an older one and they are beyond :wow: Like Kias, their values PLUMMET off the lot so just catch a 14 or 15 with low miles still under factory warranty for dirt.I am looking at a certified 13 for 13k with 50k miles.

Last edited:
i was going to trade into one of those, AWD too, for well under 30.
Been inside of an older one and they are beyond :wow: Like Kias, their values PLUMMET off the lot so just catch a 14 or 15 with low miles still under factory warranty for dirt.I am looking at a certified 13 for 13k with 50k miles.

Those things look ugly. I only like the 2015+ sedan. Lease returns can be had for a bargain

not a fan of the 2016 kia. it looks like they took the BEAUTIFUL 2015, and thought "how can we steal some customers from the camry?" and tried to make them resemble each other more. i know the interior is improved but screw that. the hideous roofline, and rear corner windows they added, plus the odd shaped front end? no thanks. i wanted a 2015 optima BAD, but screw it. ill just grab a 2016 maxima instead.

Back
Top Bottom