laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

sick.gif
 @ the weight
sick.gif
sick.gif
 v8 M3s.. bring back the inline 6s 
pimp.gif

agreed, smh at these cars being more than 3500lbs. If either one of them were 3000-3300lbs then these would be some serious machines...the m3 would be an absolute #%! spanker while the mustang would be a hell of a thrill ride. still, they're great cars. Even if I could afford an M3, I'd still likely take the mustang and have no shame/worries making it my daily driver, where as I wouldn't want to put too many miles on the M3 in addition to its greater maintenance costs in the long run. 

Hatchback, tiny 10'' rims... get out of here with that garbage. Look at where the antenna is located, that car is for dummies.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

ill stick with the sti
This and the M3 and mustang are trash. I'd rather buy a nsx at the M3 price and a s2k and mods for the mustang price.

I'd got with the Stang.
pimp.gif

You can use that money you save on a few mods and thennnnn
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Or take the almost extra 30K and buy a gently used Charger RT/SRT
pimp.gif
. I'll take that combo.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

ill stick with the sti
This and the M3 and mustang are trash. I'd rather buy a nsx at the M3 price and a s2k and mods for the mustang price.
lol...my dude actually makes a good point. for the money i'd spend on an m3...might as well get somethin I'd absolutely love. While the NSX isn't as powerful, I've lusted after that car for a long time and would love to own one. Same with the S2K...instead of the stang, I'd get a clean S2K and a decent beater when I don't wanna roll the S2K.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

ill stick with the sti
lol...my dude actually makes a good point. for the money i'd spend on an m3...might as well get somethin I'd absolutely love. While the NSX isn't as powerful, I've lusted after that car for a long time and would love to own one. Same with the S2K...instead of the stang, I'd get a clean S2K and a decent beater when I don't wanna roll the S2K.
AWD>

ill stick with the sti
Yeah both of those are way over priced. The NSX with about 20K miles for $40K get a comptech supercharger, headers, exhaust, and a few more and you have a faster super car right there. The S2k with about 20K miles for $18K Get a vortech supercharger, or stage 2 inline turbo, mugen exhauset/headers/radiator, and some more boost and your killing it. Its stupid to pay 30K or 60K for a factory tuned car when you can mod it yourself.

ill stick with the sti
AWD>
ah, I like fwd, rwd, or awd. Dont matter to me I like either one.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, NT'ers must be "ballin" to call both cars trash. What the heck do you guys drive?
laugh.gif
the funny thing is that most of the poeple who call cars trash are either not driving or still drivings mom's wagon

Back
Top Bottom