the New Mustang vs the new M3

Originally Posted by isitsafe

i lived in europe for 2 years = ALL THOSE CARS = WACKMAnMcWackersons!!!!!!!!!!

No.Way.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Neither one of these cars are breaking necks because most people can't tell the difference between a V6 mustang or a GT, or the difference between a regular 3 series and a M3.

You aren't breaking necks unless you got something like an Aston/Lambo/Rari or Rolls/Bentley.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Neither one of these cars are breaking necks because most people can't tell the difference between a V6 mustang or a GT, or the difference between a regular 3 series and a M3.

You aren't breaking necks unless you got something like an Aston/Lambo/Rari or Rolls/Bentley.
True when have you heard someone say OMG look at that BMW or mustang. Never

Being in LA your not breaking necks in an M3, or Mustang for that matter. If the car is heavily modded with insane amounts of power your gonna turn heads and break necks. I turn heads everyday from the sound of my Mustang, in general a loud car will always turn heads cause people are curious. Both are nice cars but dudes saying one is trash over the other needs to stop, both have different purposes and both fit into different niches.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ people calling BMW's reliable. 
laugh.gif

They are very nice looking cars.  Aesthetically I love them, but after 60k miles they are a crap shoot.  On top of that they are very expensive to fix.  Parts are expensive and the you usually have to take them to a shop that specializes in BMW's or a dealer, which means more $$$.

http://niketalk.com/topic/300578/Turns-out-the-new-Mustang-wasn-t-that-great-after-all?page=1

grin.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/300578/Turns-out-the-new-Mustang-wasn-t-that-great-after-all?page=2

M3s and Mustangs BOTH turn heads, but usually the dudes having their necks broken are fools who think anything with a V8 or a BMW logo is straight fire. Not saying either car is bad, but they're not the greatest of all time, do all end all, record breaking cars many of you all are making them out to be.

M3 > Mustang though. Mustangs are only cool in a straight line. M3s can handle. Both are driven by douches.

Nissan GTR > ***

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nissan GTR cost more than a m3 or mustang though....
True, but I was comparing it to all cars, not just those two. The value and performance it offers is ridiculous
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If all you want to do is stunt and break necks neither the M3 or the stang are good plays:

1.  You better step up to a price range above $50k cause any idiot can decide not to save any money and take on a $750 car payment that will get them those cars...they are both all over the streets
2.  If you are partaking in M3 vs. Mustang debates, you probably don't know anything about cars...just like people who argue PC vs Mac don't know anything about computers

If you love the M3 then get an M3, same with the Mustang.  Either way you have a heck of a car to enjoy.  If you really want to feel speed though, get a 600cc bike for $5k and pull away from anything on four wheels.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

2.  If you are partaking in M3 vs. Mustang debates, you probably don't know anything about cars...just like people who argue PC vs Mac don't know anything about computers
This is a pretty stupid comment.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

This is a pretty stupid comment.

i dunno, the beamer is mighty fresh...although the muscle cars have been appealing to me more and more lately....

cant stand american cars eventhough you save a lot of money in this comparsion gotta go with the M3

Back
Top Bottom