the New Mustang vs the new M3

Good luck finding an NSX for $40K with 20K miles.
roll.gif

reliability?
laugh.gif
since when are bmws reliable? my roommates 335i engine has broken down 3 times already barely a year into his lease. if you want to pay more for the name and to attract $*%++ then yes get the m3.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by Baltimore

ill stick with the sti
This and the M3 and mustang are trash. I'd rather buy a nsx at the M3 price and a s2k and mods for the mustang price.
lol...my dude actually makes a good point. for the money i'd spend on an m3...might as well get somethin I'd absolutely love. While the NSX isn't as powerful, I've lusted after that car for a long time and would love to own one. Same with the S2K...instead of the stang, I'd get a clean S2K and a decent beater when I don't wanna roll the S2K.
AWD>
Blah. awd is fun and crazy fast, but I prefer dancing with a balanced rwd car over just hammering an awd car. From my experience, the awd grip and power delivery makes me say wow while a balanced and tossable rwd leaves me speechless/huge grin with my heart racing.

mustang is nice. id rather just get an older model for like 10 grand and save the rest, but thats just me

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

ill stick with the sti
This and the M3 and mustang are trash. I'd rather buy a nsx at the M3 price and a s2k and mods for the mustang price.
lol...my dude actually makes a good point. for the money i'd spend on an m3...might as well get somethin I'd absolutely love. While the NSX isn't as powerful, I've lusted after that car for a long time and would love to own one. Same with the S2K...instead of the stang, I'd get a clean S2K and a decent beater when I don't wanna roll the S2K.
Apples and oranges.

If you love luxury sports cars = Copp the M3, Audi, Benz...etc
If you love American Muscle cars = Copp the stang, Camaro, Vette
if love AZN Rice Rockets = Copp a civic and drop $XX,XXX money on it.

Most of the time its not about the money, how the car performs, and how it looks.  99% of the time its preference.

I was going to cop a m3 for my bday. Now I might just swith it up n cop the mustang.

Will it pay of in the future.

I'm not predjudice in cars like some people...  wherever country its from..  as long as its a good car, i'd cop it..   I've driven imports all my life but I wouldn't mind owning the new 5.0      Though being a  5'9 asian, it would look strange for me to be in a Mustang 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

I was going to cop a m3 for my bday. Now I might just swith it up n cop the mustang.

Will it pay of in the future.
I mean i may say they are trash but i would never own a ford or bmw. I would take the mustang though if it was a choice between only those. Add rims, exhaust, engine mods, interior/exterior and still have cash left over instead of a factory car aka the m3

ill stick with the sti
laugh.gif

This guy...

Anyways, people always look at performance. M3 = performance, luxury, and "status".

Originally Posted by KenJi714

m3 = instant class

mustang = ugly , cheap americans gas drinker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you forget about "classic" american cars buddy? theres mustangs from the 60's that go for than 150k. NO ONE is going to remember an m3. i see early 90 mustangs that go more than 2005 m3s. typical euro jocker.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm not predjudice in cars like some people...  wherever country its from..  as long as its a good car, i'd cop it..   I've driven imports all my life but I wouldn't mind owning the new 5.0      Though being a  5'9 asian, it would look strange for me to be in a Mustang 
laugh.gif

Why you even worried about that?  Im 5'6 and Asian and look perfectly fine in my Mustang
wink.gif

Put them on a track and then we'll see what happens..it's easy to make a car go fast in a straight line..

All you gotta find is a good deal
11b10u9.png

And i would get the price lower. BUt honestly if i was going to buy an nsx I would take something like this one...

91mjhe.png

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Put them on a track and then we'll see what happens..it's easy to make a car go fast in a straight line..
But that would be invalid because 2 drivers could be completely different. It would have to be 1 guy do a lap with each of them and compare.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

But that would be invalid because 2 drivers could be completely different. It would have to be 1 guy do a lap with each of them and compare.
Who said anything about two drivers..Don't pull stuff out your butt..

To be honest, I don't care if the Mustang can beat the M3 by 20 car lengths, I'll take the M3 over the Mustang anyday even at $30k more.
Hell I'll take a 335i over the Mustang. I just go for the looks and the new Mustangs just isn't doing it for me.
Plus I would prefer to be comfortable and sit in a luxurious cabin with all the amenities done well over plastic parts the Mustang has int he interior.

That just me though, before it was performance > look/comfort (although it still had to look relatively nice).
But now, look/comfort > performance. Although I could imagine the M3 being much more fun because I'd assume it has better handling.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Good luck finding an NSX for $40K with 20K miles.
roll.gif

2a01bfp.png
$42.9k for an 10year old Acura/Honda.
laugh.gif

It's still an NSX...
grin.gif

Its still a 10 year old car that people mod for pure performance.

Performance = not everything.
Um you can get a nice exterior kit or rims and custom interior and it will be respected more than the m3 and mustang. Come on dude its a NSX

Back
Top Bottom