*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by abadgti

I got all the way to the submit order page on FNL.com, but when I tried to submit it timed out. When I checked by bank account they charged it.
I got to confirm order page and my bank account got charged
both of you actually hit submit tho, right?
i didn't hit submit once i saw that message on the bottom talking about not being able to process for 24 hours or something...

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by skep

NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.

copied from eastbay site
i have G order and no conf email, FTL

Same here. Mine has to go through. They don't wanna see a black man get angry.
roll.gif

this is way easier to cop online than the cd 11 12 pack all the sites were down for hours. compared to mins with this release

Originally Posted by Architect

Get this... I have a G in front of my Eastbay order number and I already received a Bing cashback email for $52.00. No Eastbay confirmation but a cashback confirmation. Oh well, I'll take it!
Same here, i just got my bing cashback email too......i hope it means the order went through!

%!+%%!% swoosh cant beleive tht %!!% sold out in like 2 mins. I was on swoosh since 11:30 refresahing my page and when it came up it was gone cant believe it.But I cant be madd got my pair reserved at finish line. Gotta wake up at 6 a.m.

Dude people need to chill the Fuk out Eastbay's phone line has been busy for 1 HR 45 Mins now this is insane I got through Once n now I am trying to callback to make sure my order went through cause I dont have a confirmation #.

if you didn't get it.. dont worry... all the resellers will be happy to hook you up.....on ebay

NDC buyers - if my order number starts with an "o" I'll be okay right?

Just locked up my 5.5Y for my girl.... scooped my 12 earlier... goodnight niketalk... mahalo to everyone who helped out!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Copped on NDC as soon as I started to run into trouble at Eastbay. I pretty much got lucky as the timing was just right...

Anyone have an "o" in front of their NDC order number?

I also tried on Eastbay and it gave me warnings about the order not going through, but I doubt it'll go through with them...

Got my fingers crossed that NDC comes through.

yeah my order starts with 'o' too ... i hope ndc doesn't screw me over
smh.gif

you guys with this "o" and "g" $%^&
laugh.gif

always trying to figure out a hidden secret or some other stupid %^#* lol

ALL orders on NDC/swoosh start with "o"

hope you guys took next day air and not ground

I got G's on eastbay, footlocker, and champs, hope one somehow goes thru, won't matter if more than one goes thru, only left enough in that account formy pairs, so it'll be first come first serve if I get any to go thru

Originally Posted by DaeWing

how are you guys getting free shipping on Eastbay?
I would not have gone this route, because free shipping and ground orders are the first to get cancelled, trust me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

NDC buyers - if my order number starts with an "o" I'll be okay right?

Just locked up my 5.5Y for my girl.... scooped my 12 earlier... goodnight niketalk... mahalo to everyone who helped out!

Yeah, almost everything I've ordered from them in the past started with a o.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Copped on NDC as soon as I started to run into trouble at Eastbay. I pretty much got lucky as the timing was just right...

Anyone have an "o" in front of their NDC order number?

I also tried on Eastbay and it gave me warnings about the order not going through, but I doubt it'll go through with them...

Got my fingers crossed that NDC comes through.

yeah my order starts with 'o' too ... i hope ndc doesn't screw me over
smh.gif

you guys with this "o" and "g" $%^&
laugh.gif

always trying to figure out a hidden secret or some other stupid %^#* lol

ALL orders on NDC/swoosh start with "o"

hope you guys took next day air and not ground

2 day air is cool too right?

copped from champs and also got a G... i called my credit card company to see if i got billed and i didnt... and not only that but i didnt get a confirmationemail... so i dont know it looks bleek...anyone ever order from eastbay and got a G before? wat happen did they cancel your order? and i didnt know they wenton NDC... did they release at 12 and how fast they sell out?

If any1 is only able to get a 9.5 but needs a 9 or 10 ill trade lol..

but good luck to the ppl who still aint get them yett..

Just got through to Eastbay and scooped up a 8.5 and 11.0. If anyone is willing to trade either size for a 9.5 hit me up.

Well haven't been here in forever, decided to post. Copped from footaction. Really easy. Calm down kids. Good luck to everyone. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom