*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smzsmz

SITtING ON HOLD WITH FOOTACTION TO SEE IF MY G CONFIRMATION IS LEGIT OR NOT... smh.

dont waste your time...G orders are basically "wait until the dust settles and fullfill the ones we can"....there will be no way that any rep couldtell your if your going to get your order....your on "the list" (myself included)...now we have to get up tomorrow am and hit the pavement

IF I GET THM I GET THM OR ELSE ILL TRY TOMRW...............GOT CONFIRMATION BUT WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES.............

I got a g conformation # from eastbay I'm still got my name on a list at the mall but I'm freakin #107 but theres only 5 people ahead of me getting mysize and 5 stores getting them.

I just got off the phone with Eastbay....called that international # someone posted a couple pages back. She said they were sold out of 9-10.5. I needed an 11so I got 2 pairs and a toddler sz.6 for my lil nephew!....got next day shipping and she said aslong as the cc authorization goes through by their cutoff timetomorrow my orders good to go!.

Man I'm kinda salty I didn't get to use bing but I didn't want to chance gettin them so I had to order with the rep once I got thru

Going to sleep knowing that I have 4 pairs from eastbay coming. I got my confirmation about 45 minutes ago with no letters in it like some of you. Good luck toeveryone, hope oyu get at least one pair!

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Copped on NDC as soon as I started to run into trouble at Eastbay. I pretty much got lucky as the timing was just right...

Anyone have an "o" in front of their NDC order number?

I also tried on Eastbay and it gave me warnings about the order not going through, but I doubt it'll go through with them...

Got my fingers crossed that NDC comes through.

yeah my order starts with 'o' too ... i hope ndc doesn't screw me over
smh.gif

Don't get confused with all this "G" talk. Everything I've ordered from NDC has started with a "o" and every order has wentthrough.

I choose ground too, I also spoke with a rep at Nike who told me that as long as I received an order confirmation number I'm good. Said they sold out veryquickly also said not to adjust shipping BY ANY MEANS or my order would be automatically canceled because of the demand for the shoes.

Originally Posted by Sappy2k5

I got thru to eastbay international # on the phone.. Ordered Size 13/ 11.5
International: 1.715.261.9588
i swearrrrrrrrr if mine dont ship im killing someone...since you ordered the same size after me...i think im pretty goood to go

The fact that people are STILL ordering pairs from Eastbay, over an hour after release, just shows how many pairs were produced.

Wait, NDC actually dropped these on time tonight?!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Out of all the damn releases that I've skipped, they decided to release the pair I was waiting for on time?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Man, I got so used to being up till like 4 AM waiting on NDC. Oh well....guess it wasn't meant to be b/c I refuse to line up for kicks anymore.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

copped 12 pairs from eastbay all sz 11
Why?
indifferent.gif

Well thats one person whos order I hope DOESNT go through

I hope dude gets stuck with all those pairs...and no, I'm not hating, just feel bad when people who want these can't get their size cuz of greedypeople like this.

^^^Better chance of your order not getting cancelled since they process your order faster since it has to ship sooner.

"o" in front of a swoosh/ndc order is common in all orders

"g" in front of orders is no bueno

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

The fact that people are STILL ordering pairs from Eastbay, over an hour after release, just shows how many pairs were produced.

i have a feeling that the site crashed hard....i was waiting for an hour on hold so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom