*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet all those beast who bought like 10-15 pairs are going to sit on those unless they sell them for retail. i got 3 for 450 out the door. 2 with 30% discountand 1 full price. im pretty sure these will restock. shoot my store will probaly receive another shipment in about the month. oh by the way just got off thephone with eastbay international at 1220 am central time. i got 1 more size 11.5. so it looks like i will have 4 when its all said and done for $630.
pimp.gif

all the people that kept saying...plenty to go around....must feel stupid now....obviously this release is not THAT easy.

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who coppedto resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

Thanks Mannchyld for the info, I appreciate it. I can try to sleep a little easier now tonight haha. Good luck with your orders if you got any.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I can't believe Finishline is still down.
It's a wrap for them. Plus their customer service closed when they dropped. Probably won't be back up until the morning.

My order on NDC was place at 9:12 west coast time. Got my email confirmation. Checked my bank account and it's still pending. Hopefully it goes through.Hopefully everyone gets their pairs though.

Just got off the phone with an Eastbay rep. They have 1 9.5 left and a 12.5. I didn't cop either of them cause I'm an 11.5.

Went with NDC and ground shipping. If it gets canceled then it wasn't meant to be -- that's the way I look at it.

This release just confirms even more that no matter when and where you release the XI's and how many you release, they will ALWAYS SELL OUT! I don'tknow why JB doesn't just keep the XI's available like all-white AF1's. They will never have a problem selling them out.

i tried all the common websites... sold out of 9.5 size

gonna look for them in the local stores in long island, ny in the morning

hopefully theres still some to go around

i just ordered 2 sz.11 at eastbay and gave me a G number. It looks like I have to wait for the email comfirmation.

"NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for theorder number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department forassistance"

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I just got off the phone with Eastbay....called that international # someone posted a couple pages back. She said they were sold out of 9-10.5. I needed an 11 so I got 2 pairs and a toddler sz.6 for my lil nephew!....got next day shipping and she said aslong as the cc authorization goes through by their cutoff time tomorrow my orders good to go!.

Got thorough @ 1:20 EST and got 2 pair of 14s!!!!!1

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom