*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got off phone with Eastbay international, only sizes 7.5, 8.5 and big sizes like 13+.
No 10, 10.5,11, 11.5

Got through with Eastbay International #.....Any ya'll get a email confirmation or naw?

I'm happy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I KNOW MY PAIR FROM FOOTLOCKER HAD TO GO THROUGH. JUST WAITING ON CONFIRMATION...BUT SOME GOOD NEWS IS I FOUND OUT EASTBAY UPGRADED MY SHIPPING TO 2-DAY FOR MYWHITE/RED 12'S I JUST BOUGHT SATURDAY...BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THEY BEEN SHIPPED...SO MAYBE I'LL GET MY EMAIL CONFIRMATIONSOMETIME SOON. I JUST WISH IT WOULD HURRY UP SO I CAN GO TO BED! LOL

Ordered off Footaction.com at 12:05 and got a conformation # with a G in the front. I JUST got a conformation email. I guess there is some hope.

the best functioning website for me was Footlocker... only took a couple reloads and I finally got my order thru and received the confirmation email...

NO "G"...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

If that picture is any indication of what it's going to be like around other malls, it's the DMP nightmare all over again. I give up on the XI'sfor good.

Originally Posted by jc619er

This release just confirms even more that no matter when and where you release the XI's and how many you release, they will ALWAYS SELL OUT! I don't know why JB doesn't just keep the XI's available like all-white AF1's. They will never have a problem selling them out.

imagine this!!!

just copped my pair from dtlr at owings mills mall (md.)

( i was the first person in line )

it was about 75 people up there and they only had about 30 pairs ( no sz. 13 or 15 ) and my boy was 2nd in line

got the only 2 pairs of 12's so i know alot of people went home mad..

i am so glad i dont have to get up first thing tomorrow and cop....................................peace

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

The fact that people are STILL ordering pairs from Eastbay, over an hour after release, just shows how many pairs were produced.

i have a feeling that the site crashed hard....i was waiting for an hour on hold so who knows
It definitely crashed hard. But I still can't remember such a hyped release that was still available through phone orders this long aftermidnight.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i tried all the common websites... sold out of 9.5 size

gonna look for them in the local stores in long island, ny in the morning

hopefully theres still some to go around
i might hit up the malls with my boy tomorrow if i find something ill shoot you a pm

Originally Posted by H9U9S9H

i just ordered 2 sz.11 at eastbay and gave me a G number. It looks like I have to wait for the email comfirmation.

"NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance"

I ordered 50 mins ago 2 sz 11 with 1 day shipping. Got the G aswell but hopefully they are fulfilled.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up theinventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and forretail...
grin.gif

I got a pair on the way from a connection and it looks like my order went thru with finishline. They have never let me down...

Originally Posted by infamous54

Not my pics but the scene at The Galleria in Houston....

16835_105558736128215_100000222687654_145042_847855_n.jpg

16835_105557822794973_100000222687654_145025_5577688_n.jpg

smh @ me thinking i have a chance in the morning.

haha i was there like around 9; 30, when i went dwon the stairs, by the champs, the stairs took me to the front of the line and the guys didnt see me, but iwast gonna risk it, copped online, i hope.

did any 1 order from footlocker and they said you have to wait 24 hours for the order to go through if any 1 got this message pm me thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom