*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCOOPED MINE UP FROM BAYBROOK MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN....IN AND OUT,NO HASSLES! SZ.13 AND A SZ.9.5. NOW,ITS OFF TO SLEEP FOR ME FOLKS...HOLLA! CED B.(THEPENMASTER!)

Have you guys tryed Footaction.com seems like they have all sizes in stock or maybe it'll deny you at checkout. I already copped my pair so its worth atry. ***Never mind when you add to cart it gives you the hell NO!**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I heard there was 800 people on line at footlocker on 34th street. Can anyone confirm this?
footlocker in 34th street & 42nd street were a ZOO
i was at foot locker at 1:30 and copped with ease, wasn't no zoo when i was there

Walked right in and grabbed my pair, walked right out no problem. Great looking shoe, more comfortable than the CDP but im not to happy with all the bumps onthe sole. For $187 they should all be flawless.....

frown.gif

Out here in AZ, just copped mine at Footlocker in Chandler, 10.5 no prob. Stood in line at 5:40am, 7 people in line, doors opened at 6am, no sweat. Heard AZMills was crazy. Desert Sky Mall has over 155 pairs to everyone in AZ that haven't copped yet, good luck.

I got a confirmation from finish line too but not sure if they'll live to their promise. EVERYONE GOTTA STAY ON ALERT FOR THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!

Gwinnet Mall (GA) sold out with the quickness mall opened at 8. Security didnt know it was a jordan release so everyone got in at 5:45 and went straight to oneof the 5 stores selling them. All sold out by 8

Hit up my spot this morning and scooped my 11.5. Got there bout 5:30am even though my pair was on lock. Pretty decent lines at both shops that was gettin them.More people than there was pairs thats for sure. I had prolly 10 dudes behind me in line when the store said all they had left was size 10 so i'm bettinthose dudes was salty.

Walked into my footaction at 715, walked out with a 10.5
Maybe 6-7 people in the store, most just friends tagging along.
It's great not being in NYC, cali, etc....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

got my 2 9s from footlocker here in raleigh no problem. everybody there seemed to have a big foot and needed 12s and stuff so i was good. as for quality, iwould say these are essentially the same as the cdp xis, but maybe slightly better. for one i noticed the laces are thicker than the cdp laces like they shouldbe. they feel about the same as the cdp xis as for cushioning and the upper leather, no where near as soft as the 00-01s or ogs. i'm pretty happy with minethough. one pair did have those dimples, which was unpleasant.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Smithaven was the most unorganized release I've ever seen. I'm at bay shore now with my boy, it's gunna be a mad rush when the doors by ihop open lol.

how's the line over there? I copped off FNL. Good thing i did cuz i woke up @ 7 and wasn't awake enuff to run by FTL at the mall to see the line.

Yo patentboy, you think your order went through? I ordered mine early too but I'm not sure if it they actually got that many left...

finishline orders usually go through because the check store inventories too.

is it that easy ... looks like finishline has sizes i just got me a 9.5 but dont know if it will ship. i got order confirmation.

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

ATTENTION ATLANTA: The NikeStore at Lenox Square Mall still has all sizes expect 9.5. Call them at 404 846 5549 if you have any questions.

Oooohhh, I tried Eastbay last night and got a confirmation number, but I dont trust it, I might have to hit up Niketown as a backup.

Ha, ha. Had to send one of the stallions to cop a pair...success. Now, if Eastbay comes through or not. Im good. Hope everybody got theirs.

Honestly is it bad that I kinda want the silver and spark green half cents more than these I'm kinda over the xi madness plus eveybody and there moms gonnab rockin these wit slim fit girl jeans on thinkin they doin it...with no idea!!

Just got back from the mall.
Pretty heated though. Before this release one of the guys I talk to at Finishline said to just come up on the 23rd within the first hour and I'll be goodto go.
I even called last night to double check and everything was good, store opening up at 8:00.
I set my alarm for 7:00, since they open at 8:00, but my mom hit my snooze and I woke up at 810.
Get there 8:20 at the latest and girl asks what size I want, so I say 10.
Then 2 guys walk out the back saying "We only got size 15 and 7 youth, wanna try and squeeze into a 7?"
Helllll nooo.
They said that they opened the store up at 7:30 since people were waiting, only a handful like about 10.
They said that they only got 10 pairs or so and not even any in size 9-10.5
Boy was I mad though, some #*+#!%!* they are doing up there probably holding those back to resell or buying them for themselves

my cousin was able to score a pair early from a local Sports Zone, but I went to St. Charles mall at 2:30 this morning in Waldorf, MD to help two friends gettheir pairs. it was ridiculous, about 30 people waiting when we got there, another hundred or so showing up after the fact. the sliding doors opened at 5:00and about 150 people bum rushed in. only 5 stores carried the shoes and quantities were limited, so a lot of people went home disappointed. everyone in my campgot their pairs though thank God. good luck to the rest of yaull.

What people need to understand is that these are the jordan XIS in the all mighty space jam color way .

jordans dont sell out any more but the XIs , and XIIIS will always sell out.

This release was horrible at HoH dallas there was 300 cats there easy by 3am . It started to rain me and my boy bum rushed after the line
was broken up . champs passed out cards i got my sz 11
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
first Xis i ever owned . the one shoe that
i could never get . these will be DS for a while though , and hopefully i can get another pair of these and da white red 12s next .

but it was bad HoH had alot of pair though i think 400 but you could multiples some people were getting mad . Cutting and doing everything
wrong .

and i wonder how bad NY was ESP down town not in da hood .

He is..at least about them goin thru store inventories problem is if store sell out there is no inventory...dude gave me he lowdown when I copped my 16/7pack...he said that since my order wasn't able to b filled thru the warehouse it would come out of a stores inventory if hey were available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom