*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fortunate to find a FTL that held a pair for me. I got there around 6:30am and there were only about 6 other people waiting. I was in and out of themall in 15 minutes.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who got G at the begining of conf number... did ya use gift card? i am just trying to fig out what the hell that G means.... shm hope my order went through
Yeah I used a Gift Card.

smh listening to y'all i didnt stress it since i expected so many pairs to be out. i called up 34th st in nyc and dudes only have a sz 13 left. SMH.

NOTE TO SELF- TRUST CONSCIENCE...NOT NT lol

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

tumblr_kv3z2th5Km1qzm758o1_500.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Where was that at?

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return),not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever theywere at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who got G at the begining of conf number... did ya use gift card? i am just trying to fig out what the hell that G means.... shm hope my order went through
Yeah I used a Gift Card.

oh okay ... dunno if that what its stands for.... but m not that optimistic anymore because i checked my GF balance and they still haven't charged it....mmm well lets keep our fingers crossed
ohwell.gif

I'm in NJ, right outside Philly. Missed out on Cherry Hill and Deptford malls that opened at 7 so I decided to head over to Echelon (I haven't beenthere in years). They opened at 8 and i got there at like 815. Hit Footlocker first and I asked the worker if they had them and she said "We didn'tget them yet", I said "Oh so when are you getting them" and she said "Maybe today".
indifferent.gif
Hit up FinishLine and was kind of wanderingaround. The dude sees me and says "Yo buddy I got one space jam left, size 12, you want it?" Sure enough 12 is my size so I was like hell yea i wantit. Pure luck. I hope whoever wants their pair gets theirs. This is the first XI I have ever owned and I'm real happy with them.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

what ccan you say............ MAN LOVES HIS SHOES!! lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
don't give up fam
ohwell.gif
your best bet is to go online thenext following days
happy.gif
restock or should i say canceled orders are sure topop up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soups24

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Just got back from the mall.
Pretty heated though. Before this release one of the guys I talk to at Finishline said to just come up on the 23rd within the first hour and I'll be good to go.
I even called last night to double check and everything was good, store opening up at 8:00.
I set my alarm for 7:00, since they open at 8:00, but my mom hit my snooze and I woke up at 810.
Get there 8:20 at the latest and girl asks what size I want, so I say 10.
Then 2 guys walk out the back saying "We only got size 15 and 7 youth, wanna try and squeeze into a 7?"
Helllll nooo.
They said that they opened the store up at 7:30 since people were waiting, only a handful like about 10.
They said that they only got 10 pairs or so and not even any in size 9-10.5
Boy was I mad though, some #*+#!%!* they are doing up there probably holding those back to resell or buying them for themselves

man...unfortunately - that kind of stuff happens all the time....that's why i never trust what the stores tell me...i just go early and line up...hahaha

hahah yeah man I know, sucks. oh well guess I wasn't supposed to get them then, it's all good with me. Tried real hard to get them last night also, butthen all the sites crashed and NDC put it in my butt too.

man i am trying to cancel my online order from footaction...its like trying to call a ghost i been on hold for a hour...SMH

smh.gif
no luck for me in the Inland Empire (riverside/Moval)
F it, il take my chances on my boys order and mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom