*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone gets there pairs that arent resellers may i add. Footlocker opened at 7 got there at 6:40. Grab my two size 10s and there were no issues. Prettyeasy pick up. In the mall out here 3 stores got them, but people only went to one....so there are pairs sitting out here in Louisiana as of now

im a sz 10 and some girl i know selling a 9.5. should i cop! i cant go to the mall becz of work and get paid later. tell me asap peep!!!!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

He is..at least about them goin thru store inventories problem is if store sell out there is no inventory...dude gave me he lowdown when I copped my 16/7 pack...he said that since my order wasn't able to b filled thru the warehouse it would come out of a stores inventory if hey were available.

Right, but what are the chances there is store inventory right now. Feel me man?

LA: fox hills was crazy
line rushing
bum rushing the doors and security guards
police had to come though it wasn't all that
got my two pair.
deuces

looks like finishline.com changed the availability status to "This product is currently unavailable"
I hope my order went through.

Originally Posted by Hugo

im a sz 10 and some girl i know selling a 9.5. should i cop! i cant go to the mall becz of work and get paid later. tell me asap peep!!!!
i say grab em... u cn always try to exchange em...

This is the first time I actually lined up for a pair of shoes, and it was definitely an "interesting" experience. FNL opened up first in my mall,then FL, then FA. I'm thinking I'll beat the crowds and just head to FL instead of FNL. After like 45 minutes in line at FL, dude informs me theydidn't get any 13s or 14s.
indifferent.gif
So I head over to FA, and after a while find out they only got one 13, and the dude in front of me is copping.
smh.gif
So I say Fit and cop a 12 that is way too tight. On the way out I go by FNL just to see what's up, and dude tells me they sold their last 13 like 10 minutes before Igot there. So I tried to beat the crowds and ended up screwing myself out of my size. The worst part though was seeing how desperate people were acting for apair of sneakers.

got to my spot at 11pm last night, i was 10th person in line
ohwell.gif
it wascold as hell but i said what the heck
frown.gif
by the time they started handingout tickets at 6am there was about 40-50 people lined up
eek.gif
they only got 26pairs so alot of people where pretty pissed off
indifferent.gif
only two10.5
frown.gif
i got the first one and theres like 4 other people trying to get a10.5 behind me
grin.gif
paid $112 no tax, so even though i was a popsickle theentire wee hours i was very happy
roll.gif
congrats to everybody who gottheirs
pimp.gif
(pics of reciept and shoe later now i need to get somezzzz
tired.gif
)

Damn thats crazy. I slept all morning ive had my pairs for 2 months now and paid 125 each cause im co owner of the store. We got every size left at out storewe sold just 4 pairs not a lot of heads out here.

I had no luck last night online or on the phone, I got the dreaded G on my order from Footaction.

However, my boy from work came through. Got my size 12 delivered to my door this morning.
pimp.gif

I heard Aventura was a mad house.

i live in Shreveport, LA. Got up at 5:30 and hit bossier mall right at 6:00. There was two dudes waitin outside the three shoe stores that are side by side.The first store opened up at 7:00 and sold out within the first 10 minutes, I think they was holdin pairs for folks though. I stood in front of hibbet sportswhen they opened the gate and dude asked my size which is 10.5. I got the only extra pair everything else was already reserved even though them punks said theywasn't doin reserves when i called yesterday. The 20 people behind me were pissed off. I didn't think that employees could cop from their own store. Itwas alot of shady stuff goin on but I lucked out again thank god. Good luck to those out on a mission for the XI's. Be careful and have a merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by Hugo

i say grab em... u cn always try to exchange em...
cool, now hopefully she not trying to sell it for more
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Just got back from the mall.
Pretty heated though. Before this release one of the guys I talk to at Finishline said to just come up on the 23rd within the first hour and I'll be good to go.
I even called last night to double check and everything was good, store opening up at 8:00.
I set my alarm for 7:00, since they open at 8:00, but my mom hit my snooze and I woke up at 810.
Get there 8:20 at the latest and girl asks what size I want, so I say 10.
Then 2 guys walk out the back saying "We only got size 15 and 7 youth, wanna try and squeeze into a 7?"
Helllll nooo.
They said that they opened the store up at 7:30 since people were waiting, only a handful like about 10.
They said that they only got 10 pairs or so and not even any in size 9-10.5
Boy was I mad though, some #*+#!%!* they are doing up there probably holding those back to resell or buying them for themselves

man...unfortunately - that kind of stuff happens all the time....that's why i never trust what the stores tell me...i just go early and line up...hahaha

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

tumblr_kv3z2th5Km1qzm758o1_500.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Wow.. reminds me of the Cool Greys.. Went to Four Seasons in Greensboro last night around 8:30 for the midnight release. There were about 30+people there. Got my size 9 with no issue, they had about 5 pair of each size. Alot of people were salty though.. Couple dudes tried to cut but when he sawabout 20 of us stonefacing him, he retreated back.. We were ready to get right with him if he tried to be greasy, but he bounced so it was all good. Thank Godthey let us line up in the mall instead of outside like the DMPs
pimp.gif

for those who got G at the begining of conf number... did ya use gift card? i am just trying to fig out what the hell that G means.... shm hope my order wentthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom