*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad this release is over! Going to the Bahamas tomorrow and time to relax
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Like I said, I almost died, lol

This was the crowd when I first got there, then it quadruple is size about four hours later.

When the police told everybody to walk to the stores, everybody just ran. lol And some ignorant MF tries to get to the store first in HIS CAR! WTH? lol

68ts8k.png

And I feel bad for that dude in the brown/white polo with the beanie, because when everybody ran he was way in the back and got left behind. He was trying to get his son and himself

a pair.

SUCCESS!!!

9gm4j4.png

Yo! I ran like a tiger was on my butt yo. I didn't give a damn who was in my way, I ran and never looked back.

People were falling, old ladies yelled out "I'm PREGNANT!!!" LMAOOO some ignorant dude ran in sandals. Security WAS TRAMPLED OVER.

Got inside the store, saw that Footlocker was jammed with heads, so I ran passed it and went straight to Champs.

45 minutes later.

Dumb police kicked us out of the mall because Champs doesn't open till 8, so we got the boot.

Got kicked out of the mall and I had to walk back to the beginning which was also packed, now with more people.

Came up to the front of the crowd (YEH I CUT, IT WASN'T ACTUALLY A LINE, IT WAS PEOPLE SCATTER EVERYWHERE) and LUCKY ME the footlocker employee ask me what size I was, and I said 10, he said I only have a 9.5 - so I took it.
YOOOOO! I was there dude! The Parks Mall in flippn Arlington, TX. That was the craziest experience I've ever had. It was straight pandemoniumout there yo! I so piffed when the toy copped kicked us out. I was like mannnn, I'm not gonna get my size, then the employees came out and start yellinsizes out. When I heard my size, i was like RIGHT HERE!! 8.5. Several minutes after I had my ticket, she was still calling out my size so that wascool...craaaazy experience
grin.gif

CAN SOMEONE HELp me? i had the worst luck, who got an extra pair of 9 or 9.5 that they can let go close to retail?

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

fulton st mall in bk is pretty deaded....

got mine at footlocker in a size 13

Dr jays and S&D underground still might have something left.

GOOD LUCK BROOKLYN!!!

all the indian stores were copping them from the retail stores and now sellin them for $350...that's messed up

thatd dont shock me knowing them bastards thats who i used to sell full size runs to

Well I just called Eastbay to ask if my girlfriends order went through for me...turns out..it did!
pimp.gif
...and this was 45 minutes past midnight also..stillwon't be sure until it ships out but it was a phone order, not an online G code issue.

Eastbay has never failed me yet...*knock on wood*...still need this pair to arrive..then I might work on copping a 3rd pair..not sure yet..since I hardly evenwear my Jays..

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Like I said, I almost died, lol

This was the crowd when I first got there, then it quadruple is size about four hours later.

When the police told everybody to walk to the stores, everybody just ran. lol And some ignorant MF tries to get to the store first in HIS CAR! WTH? lol

68ts8k.png

And I feel bad for that dude in the brown/white polo with the beanie, because when everybody ran he was way in the back and got left behind. He was trying to get his son and himself

a pair.

SUCCESS!!!

9gm4j4.png

Yo! I ran like a tiger was on my butt yo. I didn't give a damn who was in my way, I ran and never looked back.

People were falling, old ladies yelled out "I'm PREGNANT!!!" LMAOOO some ignorant dude ran in sandals. Security WAS TRAMPLED OVER.

Got inside the store, saw that Footlocker was jammed with heads, so I ran passed it and went straight to Champs.

45 minutes later.

Dumb police kicked us out of the mall because Champs doesn't open till 8, so we got the boot.

Got kicked out of the mall and I had to walk back to the beginning which was also packed, now with more people.

Came up to the front of the crowd (YEH I CUT, IT WASN'T ACTUALLY A LINE, IT WAS PEOPLE SCATTER EVERYWHERE) and LUCKY ME the footlocker employee ask me what size I was, and I said 10, he said I only have a 9.5 - so I took it.
YOOOOO! I was there dude! The Parks Mall in flippn Arlington, TX. That was the craziest experience I've ever had. It was straight pandemonium out there yo! I so piffed when the toy copped kicked us out. I was like mannnn, I'm not gonna get my size, then the employees came out and start yellin sizes out. When I heard my size, i was like RIGHT HERE!! 8.5. Several minutes after I had my ticket, she was still calling out my size so that was cool...craaaazy experience
grin.gif

I was at Parks Mall too...it was crazy for sure but it seems like everyone should have gotten their pairs...I came up on a total of 5 pairs atFootaction...they went around a few times asking if people wanted extra pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asianJordan

CAN SOMEONE HELp me? i had the worst luck, who got an extra pair of 9 or 9.5 that they can let go close to retail?

I can help u out if u in the bay area I got a extra 9 from ntsf it's urs if u live in the bay area

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by asianJordan

I can help u out if u in the bay area I got a extra 9 from ntsf it's urs if u live in the bay area
im in the bay as well!

I had reserved a pair at Finishline and had til 9:30 to pick it up and showed up at 9 and heres the dialogue:

me: hey I reserved a size 11.5, my names simon
him: yeah we gave that away cuz youre late
me: you said 9:30, its only 9
him: looks like 9:30 to me
me: well do you have any other sizes, a 12 maybe?
him: you didnt reserve a 12 so you can go wait in line like everybody else

IM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, this store isnt getting ANY business from me ever again. I now have no Space Jams and have kind of lost hope. This is pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom