*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word for me: Lucky. I overslept and got to my store an hour and ten minutes after they started selling, and still walked out with the last size 13, and Ihave to say I am impressed. It may just be the super icy sole, but these are right up there with my 2000 Jams.

Originally Posted by tupac003

.Man...being stuck in the middle of the ocean didn't help me tonight.

I am deployed on the USS Nimitz and our internet only works during certain times.

My story is I finally get back on and a size 15 is up but when I try to check out gone. When I try the 16 the internet craps out then is too late.

Dah well. If anybody just bought a size 15 for no reason hit me up.

Thanks

Somebody help this man out. His inability to cop these overpriced pieces of junk is for a legitimate cause.

Eastbay had some 15's earlier this morning... wish you could have posted this a couple hours ago.

Just thought I would share some pictures.

This is in Chicago, I went to my this Footlocker at 7A.M., just one person in line and the store didn't open until 8.
pimp.gif

2edxfms.jpg

Quality huh?
90na7q.png

fpctiw.png

2hnrm7o.jpg

2ugf97k.png

Well worth the money IMO.

Wow my man held me down at the HOH in MD so when the last call in my size was called and sold out......I stayed inline and copped my size anyways. I love youman...you're the best!

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

javon23 wrote:

from a JB vet I am highly disappointed in the way JB handled this release
Huh?

There's nothing JB can do once the shoes hit retail outlets.

A GR is only as limited as the number of people purchasing.

And there will be a restock next week.
nerd.gif

Do you know exactly when?
My guess is when they receive their shipment.

just got off the phone with footaction, all 'G' orders will not go through, they oversold so many...

hopefully my other pair from FNL late last night comes through, good luck all.

ours sold out pretty quick but there was only a line of 4 people at hibbet and 3 at finishline...i got my size so im happy.....

quality really looks sub-par

for those of you that have questions aboutthe sizing, they seemed to fit a half size too small i am really a size 11.5 but got a size 12...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by javon23

from a JB vet I am highly disappointed in the way JB handled this release
Huh?

There's nothing JB can do once the shoes hit retail outlets.

A GR is only as limited as the number of people purchasing.

And there will be a restock next week.
you are right. i know peeps from the inside and only if you knew their marketing strategy and their reasoning behind it would upset many peeps.

So I went to Jimmy Jazz & Hyperactive during my break and I asked them how was it..and the fools said they never got the Mens sizes...but I just happen tocatch a glimpse of one of those arab dudes from across the street carting off 5 huge boxes...the top box was open and u can see the blue XI on it...so I go tothat spot across the street and they hit me with a $350-385 price tag...

Jimmy Jazz...EFF U!

Me and two of my mans got to our spot in Glen Burnie, Md...waited a half an hour and walked out with my 11 and his 10.5. We then waited for wifey and mydaughter to wake up and we went to IHOP. Very nice chill day.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easy for me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

well maybe if you didn't have a small asss foot it wouldn't have been so easy for you. that's called luck.....

url

lmmmmfao, he had to attack your foot size to make his unsuccessful efforts to cop these sneakers justified, some people just really get bitter at someone elses good fortune.
roll.gif

LOL I know. Dude is a grade A hater. Sad to see people trying to insult over some shoes smh. Oh well guess my "small asss foot" will look better withthem than his foot does without them

Got my size 15 from FNL in hilltop. Also got a ticket in emeryville for a stop sign that I swear i stopped at!

Eastbay gave me a receipt last night....but no order in my order history. Called and said they are trying to fulfill orders......oh well....Soles would beyellow in a few wears anyways. Time to design some Kobe V's.

picked up sz 12 and 11 35 minutes after stores opened. all that was left was 15s.
a store an hr away had another 12 and 3-4 other sizes, but i didn't want to drive and have them not there when i arrived.

i live in a city where there's probably a dozen sneaker freaks. if they sold out here, they'll sell out everywhere. honestly, i'm surprised.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Eastbay gave me a receipt last night....but no order in my order history. Called and said they are trying to fulfill orders......oh well....Soles would be yellow in a few wears anyways. Time to design some Kobe V's.

i called eastbay and they said my order went thru...but she said it takes 24 hours for your email confirmation to go thru...am i good??

So I get home from work at 4:30pm. Just chillin at home for an hour or so and was planning on take a nap till 9 to keep me awake for the night. B4 I do so Icall footlocker in Pasadena CA and they say there's already 10 people in line (its not even 6 pm). So I bolt over and get my place (12th in line). Icalled my sister and asked her to call around in Vancouver Canada where she lives to see if there are any pairs over there. After an hour and a half in lineshe calls me and says "get out of line I got you a pair out here." I owe my sister big time, she saved me a whole night in line.

^^ same here FlyingEMU05, i had three connects andall of them fell thru.

finishline charged my account, theres a little hope.

but this also happened last time when the CDP's came out

got a confirmation# from footaction last nite, just called to check on the order and the lady said my order no go through
indifferent.gif

confirmation# started with a G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom