*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust Footaction or Finishline and I got through on both last night. Even got a confirmation from Finishline. So I hopped up out of bed, copped myJordans. Took a look in the mirror said wsup...yeeeeeeahhh! Lol but seriously, if you in NYC there's still pairs to be had out there with minimal effort.Training Camp on 116th had two size 12's and I think he said a 10.5 as of 30 minutes ago. 190 plus tax.

My boss sold my damn pairs for $250, so I'm &*$# out of luck. I'm in NYC headed to VA beach at noon. Is there anywhere in the midst of that drivethat has a size 8 left
laugh.gif

Got my pairs on Footaction.com last night, order confirmation and all...then around 2/3am ordered on finishline.com. Got all the way to the submit order pageand clicked. Leads to an error page, but my credit card has been charged $500 or so. Still no order confirmation from finishline.com. Can I assume that Imissed out and my account will be credited? Any ideas.

the mall got rush at the entrance, eventually they closed down the down at arden fair, i was in my car watching the madness eating a 59cent del taco, it wentcrazy when they said it was closed till today at 8 am, a friend called me said go threw the macy exit door, went in no size left but an 8 , 10, 12, copped all3 n left, nneed a size 9 or 9 half tho. big ups to my folks at shoe palce

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Got my pairs on Footaction.com last night, order confirmation and all...then around 2/3am ordered on finishline.com. Got all the way to the submit order page and clicked. Leads to an error page, but my credit card has been charged $500 or so. Still no order confirmation from finishline.com. Can I assume that I missed out and my account will be credited? Any ideas.
im in the same boat with you. charged to my card but no confirmation

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who got G at the begining of conf number... did ya use gift card? i am just trying to fig out what the hell that G means.... shm hope my order went through
Yeah I used a Gift Card.

oh okay ... dunno if that what its stands for.... but m not that optimistic anymore because i checked my GF balance and they still haven't charged it.... mmm well lets keep our fingers crossed
ohwell.gif

I ordered and got the "G" but used a regular credit card. I haven't even gotten any kind of confirmation or anything. I'm gonna cancel theorder anyway, because as soon as I got that "G" and no confirm, I went out to the mall and waited it out.

WELL I MISSED OUT GETTING MY SIZE ON THIS CHAOS RELEASE.....ANY1 THAT MIGHT BE ABLE 2HELP ME WITH A 9.5 PM ME PLEASE THANKS

Hope everybody that wanted them got them, I stayed away out of principle and don't regret it one bit. But I'll be damn if I don't get on ebay to domy usual (nike,jordan) (11,12) search and these are everywhere.

Resellers

smh.gif

I got my size after looking at 4 malls. I felt mad grimy because I got the last pair of 10.5 and there was an innocent looking old lady who was ahead of me inline but got lost in the mix when we headed for the counter. The things people do for sneakers...SMH. Dudes are savages.
smh.gif

.Man...being stuck in the middle of the ocean didn't help me tonight.

I am deployed on the USS Nimitz and our internet only works during certain times.

My story is I finally get back on and a size 15 is up but when I try to check out gone. When I try the 16 the internet craps out then is too late.

Dah well. If anybody just bought a size 15 for no reason hit me up.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easy for me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

well maybe if you didn't have a small asss foot it wouldn't have been so easy for you. that's called luck.....

url

lmmmmfao, he had to attack your foot size to make his unsuccessful efforts to cop these sneakers justified, some people just really get bitter at someone elsesgood fortune.
roll.gif

Arden Fair Mall was WACK last night.
BUT went to stockton waited in line and got my pair
pimp.gif
. Craziest *#$# ever
They only opened one door and all 500+ ppl pushed thru..
Im going to bed. Peace

copped mine easiily at a footlocker in the burbs after getting stressed out online last night..
pimp.gif

has anyone gotten a confirmation email from champs online tho?

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

My boss sold my damn pairs for $250, so I'm &*$# out of luck. I'm in NYC headed to VA beach at noon. Is there anywhere in the midst of that drive that has a size 8 left
laugh.gif
went to the 2 malls here at VA beach at 8am and most them only got 7 and 13 left
tired.gif
but you can still feel free to try your luck, you never know
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by javon23

from a JB vet I am highly disappointed in the way JB handled this release
Huh?

There's nothing JB can do once the shoes hit retail outlets.

A GR is only as limited as the number of people purchasing.

And there will be a restock next week.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I'm in ATL, I reserved my pair @ Gwinnett Place mall on Monday. But Southlake mall still had pairs @ 8:30 this morning. Seems like all you had to do was get up early & you was good.
So u went to Southlake after Gwinnett or something? I copped from Mall of GA and there was a line of like 15 cats in front of me at Finish Line,and an even shorter line at Foot Locker right across the hall. I was going to stand in line at Foot Locker but I remember dude telling me days ago that theydidn't get any size 13s so I walked to FNL and got in line. Im thinking that sz 13 would be the first to go but everyone in front of me needed smallersizes except 1 who wanted a 13 so when everyone found out their sizes were gone, they left leaving me to get up to the gate and find out they had 2 sz 13sleft. I inspected both of them, and chose the better of the 2. Somehow I feel that $175 I paid for these is not going to be worth it at all because I'mgonna run into some problems with these later on.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by javon23

from a JB vet I am highly disappointed in the way JB handled this release
Huh?

There's nothing JB can do once the shoes hit retail outlets.

A GR is only as limited as the number of people purchasing.

And there will be a restock next week.

nerd.gif

Do you know exactly when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom