*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called NDC to confirm my order and I'm good to go, my order went through.

Rep told me they sold out in seven minutes, guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just talked to the people at Finish Line.

If you got email confirmation, your order is good. 3-5 days before it will ship though......

Good to hear.

Was just about to ask if anyone has gotten shipping confirmation from FNL but I guess it's going to be a couple days.

I hope you are right! I got a confirmation last night....

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

How are these selling in the DMV
nerd.gif
I hope I don't regret passing on these later on
eyes.gif

The spot i went to sold out within 30 minutes! and people i been talking to all over the DMV said that their spots all sold out too.
I don't know where you live, but check deep in the burbs. @%**'s, Modell's, and Footlockers in strip malls.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by Architect

"Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.

gonna be a lot of hurt feelings after reading this...i checked my mail..my order was on the chopping block as well -sf77
add me to that eastbay choppping block , still waiting on finishline though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

nerd.gif
eyes.gif

The spot i went to sold out within 30 minutes! and people i been talking to all over the DMV said that their spots all sold out too.
Damn, I guess I underestimated the hype of these. Oh well, no '09 Jams for me
ohwell.gif

"Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.
I just got the same email for the pair I ordered last night Im glad I got a pair, but I just seen a pair go on Ebay for 455. I love em but, forthat price I would def have sold the 2nd pair. Big up Niketown in the A, for once yall came through.

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
went to Lake Forest Mall for the midnight release and there was about 50 people in front of each store. before they even opened no stores had asize 13. one store only had sizes 6,7,9

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Mother phuckers
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely,

Eastbay

No sympathy seeing footlocker stores rampaged, what do they expect releasing a limited shoe 2 days before Christmas like this, not to mind the extortionate price they ask for the shoes in Europe!

^^^
just got mine as well....thank God I picked up a pair locally...
samething happened with me and footaction.com.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

I Honestly never seen a release like this in while and to see what people would do and how much they would pay for a piece of matierial but to each his own. On a side note malls was packed me and my cousin were the first two in line we came in HE CAME WIT A BRIGHT IDEA so we bought twelve so six pair each just to see how much people would pay. My cousin flipped his $400 each went to anotha store mine flipped $400.00 each. And then we waited at anotha store by the door sittin in the car sold the last couple of pair that we was sellin just 415.00 cause the store came out and said they sold out wit letting in 5 people. All togther we made $4872.00 each of us left wit 2436.00 less than 5 hrs. Now thats a sad thing to see but like my uncle said you cant worry how others spend they money as long as you making it. Somebody christmas was made.
eek.gif

That's a hell of a come up, If I had cash like that I would do the same thing, can't knock the resell game.

For those of you who still have a checking hold from Finishline and either your order did not even fully process(went to the error screen), or you have yet toreceive any email confirmation on a completed order . ..

You're NOT getting them. Call and raise hell about it and request an immediate release of funds, or you're looking a couple days atleast of that moneybeing held.

Sounds like some people thought this would be an easy cop. Christmas time + Space Jams + doesnt matter if its gr or limited = sellout.

Was real blessed to get my pairs last week. Thing that I'll hate now is that when i go to the mall within the next week or month I'll be seeinghypebeasts and boppers wearing them.
Hope the people who got there orders denied or shut down at the store gets their pairs.

For those who wanna give it a shot and stock locate ur pair... Tho I highly doubt ud find one but Hey u dont lose anything out of it

The footlocker SKU for Mens sizes is

41-03674-9-04

If you under estimated this release then you have not been following the shoe game closely.

real salty right now.... well only salty that i didn't get a pair on release date... i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... hint hint
nerd.gif

just got my cancelled order email from eastbay..anyone wanna help me find a pair? size 8.5 in socal lemme know what's good.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

"Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.
I just got the same email for the pair I ordered last night Im glad I got a pair, but I just seen a pair go on Ebay for 455. I love em but, for that price I would def have sold the 2nd pair. Big up Niketown in the A, for once yall came through.

just got the same from champs.. was on and ordered within 2 minutes.. they need to clean it up. luckily got in an order on nike and fnl.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Mother phuckers
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely,

Eastbay

No sympathy seeing footlocker stores rampaged, what do they expect releasing a limited shoe 2 days before Christmas like this, not to mind the extortionate price they ask for the shoes in Europe!

Same here, but in my case it's Footaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom