Originally Posted by MrWavez

SIG ON DECK!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just some pictures of Montebello mall in So Cal, what a night we get kicked out of the parking lot, creeped back in around 1am...froze our nads off, but came out successful, poor dudes some got there at 130-2pm and still saw them later leaving the mall empty handed.
I got my 10.5 and infant size for my future son, (someday)
laugh.gif

(if you see homeboy in the grey sweater wiping his nose in the pic below, he was one of the first ones there before we got kicked out somehow later around 5am creeped in and left empty handed)...thats what happens when you don't stick around...
grin.gif

My 10.5 and infant pair (didn't know they came with a beanie) Nice!
pimp.gif

I'm from Boyle Heights too. Good thing I got mine from Eastbay or else I would've been right there too.

Damn. Got the confirmation email that my order was canceled on Eastbay. Got a pair this morning from FNL, but its a size 10 when I need a size 13... Prettymuch SOL right now. This kinda sucks, hopefully I can atleast sell my size 10s for enough to cop a pair for the resale prices in a 13...

Ordered four pairs from four different sites for my girl last night. I'm not keeping all four, just want to make sure I get at least one because I'vehad orders canceled before.

Didn't get any pairs for me because I have two pairs of the OG Space Jams, one is DS. $175 is too steep.

Originally Posted by SC415

How did everyone do in the bay area?

I know hilltop most of been chaos..since the 11/12 was a B.

not in da bay but MODESTO was packed !*% %+@%+#... shoe palace released their 27 pairs at 12am , footlocker had 32 ( i copped) at 5:25 am, footaction had 36and sheik i think 18... overall it was a +*#*!$ freeeezzing camp out but well worth it. cant wait til the infrareds...
laugh.gif

Man Eastbay cancelled my order. !%*% them and their +$!% #%* servers. Should have paid extra to get them off NDC.

SMFH, god damn footaction order was canceled.
if anyone knows where i can get a 9.5-10.5 lmk!!!

okay check it. I got a question.

i copped a 9.5, 5.5 and 7 off eastbay last night with the credit card. they deducted the money...

info?

So how's the quality of these honestly? Because I'm not tryna drop hella money over retail on these because people are trippen.

Damn young..Im glad i aint gettin them Space Jams.This sh#t is just out of control.JB made more money off us the last 2 months than all of last year it seemslike.The SJ´s aint for me no how.Got my grails in the countdown pack..the XI´s that came in the XI-XII countdown pack that i copped for $200 earlier this yearhere in Finland.While people coppin SJ´s..i copped the consolation prize..the white/red XII´s.Props who ever copped them thou..and good luck to the peoplestill trying to cop.Im just waitin for the dirty coppers to come out in early 2010 and the black/infared VI´s.

Have no fear gentlemen! alot of people got screwed over on this one. there is bound to be a re-up on all sites. patience is a virtue.

Chi heads, did anyone try River Oaks Mall in Cal City?, There's like 4 footlockers, a champs, an Athlete's Foot, DTLR, Jimmy Jazz and a Finishline inthere.
I'm sure most of the stores were getting Space Jam's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom