*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC is not shippingt hem until after christmas
smh.gif

anyways i got 3 today, i got 9 more coming in the mail
devil.gif

can someone help me find a sz 13 right now online?? i got screwed BIG TIME this morning and i just woke up to my cancellation from champs...

It's been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've ever camped out, or stood in lines for a release. But it was kinda interesting, sad, annoying, amusing (all at the same time!) to listen to some of the younger generation's conversations. I find it hard to call yourself a "sneakerhead" when you criticize someone for wearing anything that's not NIke SB or Jordan Brand...as if those are the ONLY brands a "sneakerhead can wear!!!

There was also a young man in line who talked entirely too much. Everytime another person entered the line he'd ask what size they wore and let them know that they weren't getting his 8.5. He was one of the 1st people in the store, but turned out he couldn't use his grandmother's credit card. So what does this young man do? He calls his grandmother to the store (at 6AM, mind you) to come and sign off on the purchase. Wouldn't be so bad if his grandmother wasn't literally using a walker to get around. She was obviously not in her best health, and still had on her night clothes. It was a pretty sad sight....but I guess the things you do for shoes.

Realist story I read today.

whats the suffix on the champs emails? the part where it say "@______" I need the part that would go in the blank, dont want to open some virus crap

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

I Honestly never seen a release like this in while and to see what people would do and how much they would pay for a piece of matierial but to each his own. On a side note malls was packed me and my cousin were the first two in line we came in HE CAME WIT A BRIGHT IDEA so we bought twelve so six pair each just to see how much people would pay. My cousin flipped his $400 each went to anotha store mine flipped $400.00 each. And then we waited at anotha store by the door sittin in the car sold the last couple of pair that we was sellin just 415.00 cause the store came out and said they sold out wit letting in 5 people. All togther we made $4872.00 each of us left wit 2436.00 less than 5 hrs. Now thats a sad thing to see but like my uncle said you cant worry how others spend they money as long as you making it. Somebody christmas was made.
eek.gif

That's a hell of a come up, If I had cash like that I would do the same thing, can't knock the resell game.
Yeah it was just thought he wanted to make a reality so i said it dont matta. We was gonna take em back if they didnt sell. One guy ran to the atmand came back i kept his pair on hold i couldnt sell em wouldnt have been right. and then this lady spent 800 to buy her kids pair straight cash fromeveryone. my girl and my cousin girl went to anotha a store so she on here way back to the crib wit some more money. I sent a text to all my people if they hadthe dough just capitlize we planned this out to b at all the malls around my way before we thought of this we had downtown, south side, some on the east side,and up north. im getting more money i sent my cousin wit some money i break bread wit him on the half he bring back. Like i said people was goin out the way.The manager came to the car and thought he was fin call the police instead he was like yall made a killin at my store but hey i got respect yall hustle.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just talked to the people at Finish Line.

If you got email confirmation, your order is good. 3-5 days before it will ship though......

DUDE! I love you! (no !%@+) Just the news I been lookin to hear all morning. I tried to call, but they said the waiting like is 87 people long, eff dat! Goodlook on the info Bro, all 4 of my pairs are on the WAY! The 2-3AM online fiasco didn't work out (they still charged me tho) but woke up and seen afull-size run... grrrrrrrrrrrreat! Congrats to the peeps w/ em in hand... Good luck to those still lookin... cross dem fingers for a restock asap

Just checked my order status online from Eastbay....says it's Ready to Ship so i'm good to go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. BTW, I ordered using the international #hotline and my confirmation # had no "G" in it. hope that helps and good luck to everyone else.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Just checked my order status online from Eastbay....says it's Ready to Ship so i'm good to go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. BTW, I ordered using the international # hotline and my confirmation # had no "G" in it. hope that helps and good luck to everyone else.

I hopped on that International number too. I was able to snag an 8. I'll be keeping an eye out for that restock though.

almost want to just buy a pair of 1/2 cents instead, i was looking forward to some new kicks today

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've ever camped out, or stood in lines for a release. But it was kinda interesting, sad, annoying, amusing (all at the same time!) to listen to some of the younger generation's conversations. I find it hard to call yourself a "sneakerhead" when you criticize someone for wearing anything that's not NIke SB or Jordan Brand...as if those are the ONLY brands a "sneakerhead can wear!!!

There was also a young man in line who talked entirely too much. Everytime another person entered the line he'd ask what size they wore and let them know that they weren't getting his 8.5. He was one of the 1st people in the store, but turned out he couldn't use his grandmother's credit card. So what does this young man do? He calls his grandmother to the store (at 6AM, mind you) to come and sign off on the purchase. Wouldn't be so bad if his grandmother wasn't literally using a walker to get around. She was obviously not in her best health, and still had on her night clothes. It was a pretty sad sight....but I guess the things you do for shoes.

wow...i cant believe this...this is some selfish $%#@....i would have definitely said something to this youngster. Not acceptable at all in my opinion. -sf77

How did everyone do in the bay area?

I know hilltop most of been chaos..since the 11/12 was a B.

Order cancellation just came thru. Luckly I copped my pair at FNL. Sorry to everybody that didn't get a pair Ima keep checking and see if I can help youall out.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Word...

Im only 19. So im not a "OG" (if u will) by any means AT ALL. im actually still prety new to this whole "ShoeGame" thing
But i KNOW exactly wat ur talkin about.
Honestly those type of people (the ones that mostly dress like lil wayne or the New Boyz) are the ones that annoy me the most and especially if theyrechatterboxes
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

and
smh.gif
x 100 for callin an elderly women at 6am for a pair of shoes!!! Pathetic. And at the "Only SBs and Jordans Make u a sneakerhead" mentality !
indifferent.gif

but anyways i feel the person that wrote that (No @%*#)

$250 at Shoetrends? Trying to make a buck? Got mine for $225 shipped from Taiwan to Curacao for $35. Nice!

got my cancel email from champs just now.....good thing they had that re-up on FNL this morning at 830...also went to a local shop by my house at like 930amand got a pair with no problems, no line..

initial reaction...they're clean...definitely using the same CDP mold
tired.gif
, gotta love the icey sole and the thick lacing...but what's up with the bumps? ehh...I'm glad I still have my 2000 DS retro pair...
pimp.gif

Was # 4 in line on a midnight release that was crazy....I didn't even show up until about 9:30...by 11:00 it was about another 50 people in line....workedout pretty good for me....I'm kinda glad I didn't under estimate the hype of this release!

since i'm in the military and i report to wyoming tomorrow might be able to cop the space jams. My man told me they still have sizes 10 - 14.
pimp.gif
might have to cop 2 pairs. i'll keep ya'll updated

just got my order cancellation from FL.
what the hell? did anyone get an order CONFIRMATION from FL, Champs, or FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom