*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Release
pimp.gif
I bet they made a ton of these

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Anyone else who wears a 13 notice how ridiculously big the box is? My boy got a 12.5 and his box fits the shoes perfectly. Way smaller than the 13 box

Them things swimming In there.
They're using the same box for size 13-18 so it's got to be huge. Same deal with my size 14, could almost fit 2 pair in there.

Originally Posted by FPtolli

so with the restock there will be more next friday?
No pay attention ship dates for restocks are different. I get my restock friday. Call ur spot and ask it could be wednesday thursday saturday. Itjust depends. So call ur spot

Just open my mail n eastbay fail on me......went to a raffle n was the first number to come out.........got my pair.............

ehhh, satisfied
380050807.jpg

1 for me, 1 for bro, and the other might just end up keeping ...or selling
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS LAST WEEK BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE UNNECESSARY HYPe on here and ebay i went to a few stores at noon today and got more... i live in lancaster pa, we dont have shoeheads so dont gimme none of that, i took away from real shoeheads crap

LINES<<<<br />
there's nothing better than when a reseller brags about all the jordans he copped.

better sell them fast.

^ Yea who cares you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ Yea who craes you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Don't get mad that's how it goes. A month after the release prices will get closer and closer to retail. It's been like that for years now.

Originally Posted by raptors29

^ Yea who craes you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Don't get mad that's how it goes. A month after the release prices will get closer and closer to retail. It's been like that for years now.
Im not mad. I own a store and got my space jams. But its just pathetic buying all of em for no reason to gain some pocket change when kids andparents ppl who really want them not hypebeasts like this dude cop to make everyone else miss out.

Went to Serramonte Mall just now to see if there were still some SJ's left to help other NTers but all were sold out except for sizes 7, 7.5 and 14 and15's. Sorry folks. WOW! FTL- 420 pairs, FTA- 250 pairs, all sold out before noon...

Originally Posted by raptors29

Im not mad. I own a store and got my space jams. But its just pathetic buying all of em for no reason to gain some pocket change when kids and parents ppl who really want them not hypebeasts like this dude cop to make everyone else miss out.

a business man like your self should know that "business is business"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Anyone else who wears a 13 notice how ridiculously big the box is? My boy got a 12.5 and his box fits the shoes perfectly. Way smaller than the 13 box

Them things swimming In there.
They're using the same box for size 13-18 so it's got to be huge. Same deal with my size 14, could almost fit 2 pair in there.
makes sense, thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom