*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by llttfullest1

I have sz 7 pair available pm if interested

don't want to sound like a mod but please man, this is not the place. That's what the buy sell forum is for. Don't get this locked

anyone notice the other site is down to
laugh.gif

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinkingthey gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

At the end of the day its not gonna effect OG heads it just ruins Christmas for a lot of kids which is lousy.

went to the raffle at blends cm. They had 15 pairs. Good lookin Nobu. Got my number called. Some dude took my size EARLY (THE NERVE OF HIM LOL). Ended up withan 11.5, which will be up for auction before the day is out. If anybody could point me in the direction of a sz 13 in socal, it would be greatly appreciated!Just go ahead and pm me...

^^^ People in Sacramento don't know how to act
smh.gif
laugh.gif
EDIT: What's wrong with ISS? I'm tryna see if anyone got these in my size.

Originally Posted by JN115

Should i just call finishline to see whats up cuz I still didnt get any order confirmation but they charged my ccard already? Thanks in advance

im in the same situation. CC charged instantly and nowhere to be seen is a order # or email.
laugh.gif

they robbed me.. Ill give them until tomorrow and if its still pending, i guess a call is in order.

only the second pair of jordans that ive ever wanted. i guess it wasnt meant to be. ill continue with the others

if anyone can hook it up with a 9.5-10.5 please pm me. Went all over SF and DC for nothing

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinking they gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

At the end of the day its not gonna effect OG heads it just ruins Christmas for a lot of kids which is lousy.
Yea but theres no stopping. If JB didnt want them to be resold the wouldnt make them. They dont care where they go the ppl can throw them away aslong as the are bought and jb gets there money they dont care.

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Anybody in NC think there will be a restock anywhere soon, anytime, please
smile.gif
lol???

IDK yet but where in NC are you? Fayetteville was easy place to cop for me

When do restocks usually happen? Is it a "right place at the right time" deal? I havent camped out for a shoe in waaaay too long and its crazy to seehow the shoe game got. All my orders online got canceled (Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay) so trying to find another way to cop without dealing with3rd parties.

Bring back Wednesday (except this one) releases!! hahaha.....

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I Call eastbay at 11:32 PM and i wait on hold until 11:55 when a lady picks and i ask her about the space jam release and she tells me to call back. I ask her if she can place an order for another sneaker and she hangs up the phone on me!!!
funny_2.gif

Rushed to Eastbay.com window i had open and......
457-stick-computer-typing-blood-angry-mad-dead.gif

No Luck with eastbay so i rush to the mall!
63.gif

I Was first on line inside the mall and got my pair!....
funny-animated10.gif

Me and the boys went home happy
funny-animated24.gif

Okay we get it.

We got it on page 276, 277, and how many times are you going to repost this again??

Finishline charged my card for over $1000 and I didnt get to order any shoes. Dont worry - its not a real charge. The charges are pending and will fall off in3-5 business days.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah its always beautiful when people rack up to try and resel land then they are just stuck with them because of re-stocks and b-grades

the difference is that the shoes you can return....i only cop multiples from nike, eastbay, etc. a smart person will never lose money on reselling
Pre-release you were asking help for a Sz 9 for retail, and yet you won't won't return the favor for those in need? Grimey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by energycube

When do restocks usually happen? Is it a "right place at the right time" deal? I havent camped out for a shoe in waaaay too long and its crazy to see how the shoe game got. All my orders online got canceled (Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay) so trying to find another way to cop without dealing with 3rd parties.

Bring back Wednesday (except this one) releases!! hahaha.....
Call and ask ur spot. Tuesday through next monday its different in each store

WOW, I just got off the phone with eastbay and it turns out that my International order is looking good to go, said they are just waiting for paymentverification and that I will receive confirmation via e-mail as soon as it's processed! Let's hope my 2 sz 12's make it through!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah its always beautiful when people rack up to try and resel land then they are just stuck with them because of re-stocks and b-grades

the difference is that the shoes you can return....i only cop multiples from nike, eastbay, etc. a smart person will never lose money on reselling
Pre-release you were asking help for a Sz 9 for retail, and yet you won't won't return the favor for those in need? Grimey
laugh.gif

yea that is greedy as $%!#

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

Finishline charged my card for over $1000 and I didnt get to order any shoes. Dont worry - its not a real charge. The charges are pending and will fall off in 3-5 business days.

Im not worried, thats your money hahahha.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinking they gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

EXACTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom