*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by irishbaz

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinking they gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

At the end of the day its not gonna effect OG heads it just ruins Christmas for a lot of kids which is lousy.

EXACTLY

If anyone got an extra size 9.

Pm meeeeee.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinking they gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

At the end of the day its not gonna effect OG heads it just ruins Christmas for a lot of kids which is lousy.
Yea but theres no stopping. If JB didnt want them to be resold the wouldnt make them. They dont care where they go the ppl can throw them away as long as the are bought and jb gets there money they dont care.
As long as JB made enough pairs to go around, they would make even more cash because the resellers woudn't be taking their profit.

is osneaker.com legit?? i ordered a sz 13 off there just now and they still have more...let me know thanks guys

i just want my pair!!

Originally Posted by energycube

When do restocks usually happen? Is it a "right place at the right time" deal? I havent camped out for a shoe in waaaay too long and its crazy to see how the shoe game got. All my orders online got canceled (Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay) so trying to find another way to cop without dealing with 3rd parties.

Bring back Wednesday (except this one) releases!! hahaha.....
Call and ask ur spot. Tuesday through next monday its different in each store

Thanks! Hopefully that works.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah its always beautiful when people rack up to try and resel land then they are just stuck with them because of re-stocks and b-grades

the difference is that the shoes you can return....i only cop multiples from nike, eastbay, etc. a smart person will never lose money on reselling
Pre-release you were asking help for a Sz 9 for retail, and yet you won't won't return the favor for those in need? Grimey
laugh.gif

yea that is greedy as $%!#

yeah i was...i had to scramble and luckily found a place hat was doing preorders. online cop was EASY...but if you put in some work you should have been ableto get a pair regardless

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

Finishline charged my card for over $1000 and I didnt get to order any shoes. Dont worry - its not a real charge. The charges are pending and will fall off in 3-5 business days.

Im not worried, thats your money hahahha.

---Say Clown, That post was in reference to an earlier post where I guy was worried cause he got charged. Get a life

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

is osneaker.com legit?? i ordered a sz 13 off there just now and they still have more...let me know thanks guys

i just want my pair!!

They're legit.

Have not heard from NDC yet.. order just says in process.... shouldn't they have shipped out today?

Originally Posted by 12 steps

everybody thats rocked theirs so far
how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?

I tried my 11.5 on yesterday...they don't crease at all..surprisingly the back part of the shoe is pretty stiff..unlike the 01 breds I have..the backcollar area on the 01's seems to crease very easily. The 09's don't..
pimp.gif

Yea but theres no stopping. If JB didnt want them to be resold the wouldnt make them. They dont care where they go the ppl can throw them away as long as the are bought and jb gets there money they dont care.

What are you talkin about with over 10% of the stock on ebay within 12 hours of release JB is surly loosing out, that's 200k in lost revenue seeing aspeople are paying over premium to buy them on ebay and not to mind the negative media attention the whole thing is getting which will hurt the brand in thelong run regardless of the poor ethics they demonstrate.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

i just want my pair!!

They're legit.

ehhhh there have been some major issues with them..... good luck.....I know them as NOSNEAKER

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Minor Arizona News:

Sheiks in Metro Center has a size 14.0 lol

Size 7.5-8.5 was all over too

footlocker in scottsdale has 7.5-8s to...highpoint never got their shipment
laugh.gif
turned away 30 cats when they opened

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I was at Parks Mall too...it was crazy for sure but it seems like everyone should have gotten their pairs...I came up on a total of 5 pairs at Footaction...they went around a few times asking if people wanted extra pairs
pimp.gif

I was one of the first person to run inside the mall and I only walked away with one pair.
laugh.gif
I wanted two.

Now, that's some effed up s*#! right there.

On another note, the way the security handle the situation was freaking terrible man. I don't understand why we have to wait all the way out on the curblike that. Wouldn't it be easier if

people could wait in line (First Come First Served), like from the entrance of the skating ring all the way down to the AMC Theather. That would have beeneasier for everybody.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Minor Arizona News:

Sheiks in Metro Center has a size 14.0 lol

Size 7.5-8.5 was all over too

What is Sheiks chargin? Metro needs to be bulldozed and get a fresh start lol

What are you talkin about with over 10% of the stock on ebay within 12 hours of release JB is surly loosing out, that's 200k in lost revenue seeing as people are paying over premium to buy them on ebay and not to mind the negative media attention the whole thing is getting which will hurt the brand in the long run regardless of the poor ethics they demonstrate.

JB is not losing out, they'd face lawsuits of price gouging and the works. More so, JB has upped the MSRP on these already. JB makes money selling toretailers. Their cut starts there not at retail spots.

LIKE SAID this is 2009, NIKE KNOWS A THING OR 2 that YOU DONT KNOW.

JB has skimped on quality and Nike can't move their fruity colored shoes no more.

Expect the Concord XIs to drop as well as any and every damn colorway going forward.

RIP JB.. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom