*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bballkid11

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I guess im gonna beat my pair in the ground..... A couple good rocks outta them.....1 on xmas ......then str8 to the court in em......haha

good luck with that
Got em for free!!!!
pimp.gif
..... Walked into the Locker Room for shootaround today and they were at everyones locker...Coach looked out for us!! Has major Nike Connects....why not ball in em??.... Will have the whole crowd's heads turning this weekend.......
roll.gif

it wasnt about paying for em bro, its about support...they just arent good bball kicks......youd def turn heads tho
smokin.gif
Def agree wit you bro....I balled in the Black/Red's and strings started coming loose in the stitchings.........
laugh.gif
......After seeing Marcus Jordan switch his at the half because of a malfunction..... Imma try n go in em in the first half and depending on how it goes we will see if I gotta switch em....
pimp.gif
........ Imma go with the black ASO Ankle braces just for a little extra support....

wat school u play for? jordan brand sponsord, or coach just hooked it up?

..looking for a size 10. I have a swoosh account and tried to cop at 105.00 with the discount but of course by the time the checkout hit.... no dice.

If anyone wants to sell a size 10 near retail hit me up. Otherwise seriously folks, this is a GR. I have Clot AF1s, Bred Premiers, Black AND Purple Patta AM1setc. I'm not sweating it THAT much. However, it's worth posting and throwing this out there if a reliable NTer wants to get rid of a pair without thelube. They DO exist (see: Rapido)

eek.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna check em before i make a purchase but myfriend got them for me since we split up to find eachothers size, plus i had no idea how crazy the release was gonna be.

who else has cracking???? 100th post
pimp.gif
only two hundred more to go MUA ha ha!

3thaman - it was easy lol. boss gave me 200 dollars so i basically got a free pair. i aint mad haha

Originally Posted by richiedge

I had a bunch of auctions ending today for these and I was asleep when they ended. When I woke up I was pleased to see they all went for around 450. One size 10.5 went for 535 shipped and he paid right away. UNREAL.

Prices are dipping though.
I came across your auctions, you definitely lucked out at the fact you had them on there prior to release date...
glasses.gif

Looking for some size 13's/12.5's near retail get at me: [email protected], or aim: jbhaloed I need these got some references from here if anyonewants to work out a trade for some some eggplant foams i'm willing to work something out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by retroabe

midnight release was good
hoh cherry hill came tru
How long was the wait? Me n my boy scooped ours up from Kicks USA this morning, there were 3 people when we got there.

most of these people winning these redic auctions have 0 feedback...no truth their but they just tempting others to pay more....anything over 325 shipped cantbe right....no way.

Wasted my whole day looking for them, everywhere i went they were bone dry.
frown.gif

i could not make it to stand online last night or early AM, so i went around 10am and went searching from the bronx to queens and nothing!!!
mad.gif
got home at 9 pm empty handed

I cant believe cats charging 300+ for a GR that just dropped. Yea maybe I'm salty I didn't get my pair yet but I'll be damn a week before releasewith less pairs floating around cats was charging 250-300. And now a NATIONWIDE release cats charging 300-450 like these are some 00s.

Originally Posted by richiedge

I had a bunch of auctions ending today for these and I was asleep when they ended. When I woke up I was pleased to see they all went for around 450. One size 10.5 went for 535 shipped and he paid right away. UNREAL.

Prices are dipping though.

highest auction i've seen thus far is this 160389438956.

he has to be crazy.

cheaper i get DS 00 retros for way less than that

cheaper i get

Anyone know if they'll be restocking soon?

I'm almost sure they'll be restocking, but i forgot how exactly it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom