*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Yeah the cf is messed up.

But look at the icceeeeyynessss!

eek.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Have yall heard eastbay prerecording on there phoneline when you call them right now,the recording is apologizing to the peoples orders who didnt go through cause they ordered online instead of the phone,they said sorry,due to our servers crahing lastnight for the jordan retro 11 space jams,some orders did not go through,then it says something about a g being in front of your order number,hahahahahahhaha
laugh.gif
,hypebeast messed up everybody,s order at 12 am lastnight,i call at 8am when they opened the phone lines back up and i ordered with no sweat,two pairs,i get mine tomorrow afternoon,learn from this,people always clogg up the servers on a big retro release,thats why i always use a phone,better advantage in my opinion,why would i trust online ordering when there servers are are allready acting crazy before 12 am cause there to many knuckleheads,and hypbeasts clogging it all up before they even release,use a phone on a major hyped up release like these next time if you want your order to be garaunteed and to go through without any problems.
wink.gif

Yeah, you're right about that, but everytime I try to call I'm on hold. BTW if you talk like that in person you're gonna be out of breath.

This release was crazy. This release reminded me of how Jordan releases used to be and should be.

It was insane out here in Louisville. I went to the mall around 2:00 a.m. just to scope it out. All of the stores were opening at 5:00 a.m. Ended up stayingeven though mine were on hold. Decided to get out in the release just for fun like I used to before I stepped my connection game up. It was a blast all in all,even though people were acting like hoodlums to say the least.

Here are my pairs 2009's and 2001's. The '01 pair are DS, but the picture makes them look more yellowed than they really are.

2yn48c0.jpg

JB bringing the fun back?

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Damn for real? I copped mines at 8 am but it still says processing. Wonder what the deal is with that man.
I don't know, my email came at 10pm.

Maybe my order didn't go through then? Must not really be "processing"
I wouldn't sweat it too hard. I've got orders from two years ago in my finishline acct that still say processing. i ordered my jams rightat midnight est last night and mine still says processing too. Finishline has never failed me and I've used em for the aquas, the flint xiiis and otherreleases. Just keep hope alive!

So i got my pair from a midnight release last night after being in line for cold and craaazy 7hrs! Before goin' home, checked out the other mall in my areato see if there were any campers already for an 8am opening. None..so i go home and hopefully get some rest before going at it again for my 2nd pair. Got homeand checked the online sites.Noticed that most are gone and that Finishline was down. Ate dinner/ breakfast @ 2AM. I was about to go to bed for atleast 2hrsbut decided to try online again. I then hit F5 on the Finishline page and saw an FSR. Couldn't believe my eyes!
eek.gif
So i order up another pair and to my surprise, transaction came through. Nevergot this lucky online. Thank GOD I didn't have to do another campout. It was just a little too cold for this Floridahead! So I did it the other way aroundthis time, go campout first to guarantee a pair then see if any are left online to cop. I'm just glad my hard work paid off.

I guess this is gonna be it for a little while for me (at least until after the bred 6's or some heat come out like the concords). Too many youngins at theline asked me if I was coppin' for somebody or if I have other jays.
ohwell.gif
It's either I'm too old for this or I was wearing my old beat-up trampled on Puma's (hey they were my most comfy shoes).
roll.gif

Good luck to y'all still huntin' down your pairs. Keep it real and happy holidays to all!

WOW! i ordered on NDC with free ground delivery and I just got my shipping confirmation.

THEY OVERNIGHTED IT FOR FREE!!

I guess even Nike has the holiday spirit!

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by AsianImage

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know my review is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, it should never have left the forward that way...

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

and another shot...

4197896091_4ac69bb94b_b.jpg

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175 I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

Damn dog, I feel for ya. I hope for everyones sake that these are the exceptions, not the rules. And those of you that have anything remotely close to the pics, once you start wearing them they gonna split...

crack!!!!!

And eBay is full of Space Jams of course. The auctions ending are going for ridiculous amounts now.

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know my review is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, it should never have left the forward that way...

and another shot...

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175 I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

sick.gif

and another shot...

Damn dog, I feel for ya. I hope for everyones sake that these are the exceptions, not the rules. And those of you that have anything remotely close to the pics, once you start wearing them they gonna split...

were these bought on r.d or before release date?? and if on release date, NikeTalk, what are the chances he'll return them????? lol

1 vote that he'll still keep em

and another shot...

if these are the A grades...what will the B grades look like!?!

Originally Posted by K23J

gotta admit, looking back now i dont regret spending the extra money now. there was no way i was able to get a pair being over here..and having these since august i didnt have to worry about the release on the 23rd...and i gotta say this is the real cdp pack to me haha

(OG cherry XII)

Brotha, PLEASE, OHHHH PLEASE fix those laces!!!!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

This release was crazy. This release reminded me of how Jordan releases used to be and should be.

idk if i would want ALL releases to be like this but it is nice to have a lil fun like today, plus today made me feel like were back in like 05-06 whenEVERYONE was ALWAYS banannas

how'd you guys cure the crazy bumps on the midsole becuase after that my pair will be sexy

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.
huh? These released TODAY bro

roll.gif

I actually thought I was missing something because everyone is posting pics. What happened with the release date? It got bumped up to the 23rd? I forgot about these and then a thread on Insidehoops reminded me. It's cool if I missed it, but if I am too late thanks for telling me.
laugh.gif
@this dude tryna play off the L.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by chowfun27

Originally Posted by tizoni

eek.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna check em before i make a purchase but my friend got them for me since we split up to find eachothers size, plus i had no idea how crazy the release was gonna be.

who else has cracking???? 100th post
pimp.gif
only two hundred more to go MUA ha ha!
Are you serious?!! Yours came cracked? Where did you get them from?

The right shoe of one of the pairs I got came cracked like that. Sucks...

I got mine from the House of Hoops in Chicago.

Like I mentioned. A lot of these shoes came like that. It's not cracked. It was molded like that.

STUPID SHOETERIA! original low top 11s didnt come with pre cracked carbon fiber, my cdp 18s insole didnt come with pre cracked carbon fiber..WHAT IS GOING ONJB!! could they be sabotaging their own products so they can keep us eating out of the palm of their hands??
tired.gif

oh snap. i just checked my tracking number. niketown hookin it up with free standard overnight???? not bad.... not bad at all

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Im out the Jordan Game after this one... Farewell JB, unless of course they release the cool grey XIs again
laugh.gif
Same here.

Only:

1. CG XIs
2. Cement IVs
3. Concord XIs

... would get me to unretire.

JB just wants to make bank, knowing they can make their product terrible quality because people still buy it. JB is a drug.

I just got a shipping confirmation from NDC and even though I chose the free ground shipping, on the service type it says standard overnight
happy.gif

Says delivery will be December 24th before 3:00pm
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom