*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know if I'm getting my 11's anymore.
tired.gif

My order is still processing in FNL, and whenever I've called them they say they can't find my order..

And to make things worse, I accidentally put the wrong name on my credit card, I hope it isn't a deal breaker, I'm trying to have them find it, but since they can't find it, it can't be changed, and then if it gets processed it may get denied since it's the wrong name on the credit card..
tired.gif

If I don't get em, tough luck, but it's gonna be hard seeing the boo wearing em if I don't get em too.
Wow... werent you also the dude that pressed end call on your iphone on eastbay after waiting an hour?
laugh.gif
SHUT UP!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

WOW! i ordered on NDC with free ground delivery and I just got my shipping confirmation.

THEY OVERNIGHTED IT FOR FREE!!

I guess even Nike has the holiday spirit!

me too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Damn for real? I copped mines at 8 am but it still says processing. Wonder what the deal is with that man.

Yea, I copped mine off there between 8:30 and 9. Two separate orders, and immediately got two confirmations emails. Stillllllllll processing... :-\
Relax peeps! I ordered mine @ 2AM and still processing. Maybe tomorrow we'll get our shipping confirmation. Patience is key!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Im out the Jordan Game after this one... Farewell JB, unless of course they release the cool grey XIs again
laugh.gif
Same here.

Only:

1. CG XIs
2. Cement IVs
3. Concord XIs

... would get me to unretire.

No bull.... I'm out too........unless they drop Concords and Grapes. I would be totally content after those...
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I just got a shipping confirmation from NDC and even though I chose the free ground shipping, on the service type it says standard overnight
happy.gif

Says delivery will be December 24th before 3:00pm
pimp.gif
Did they restock?

Some guy messaged me on eBay pleading with me to work with him cause he's unemployed and he needs the shoes for his son. He offered $250 shipped.

I dunno if he's telling the truth but if he is, you should not be spending $250 on some shoes when you're unemployed.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by AsianImage

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know my review is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, it should never have left the forward that way...

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

and another shot...

4197896091_4ac69bb94b_b.jpg

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175 I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

WOW! i ordered on NDC with free ground delivery and I just got my shipping confirmation.

THEY OVERNIGHTED IT FOR FREE!!

I guess even Nike has the holiday spirit!

me too
pimp.gif

Just got mines too... Standard Overnight for free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm not leaving thehouse till these are delivered in my hands!!!

Some guy messaged me on eBay pleading with me to work with him cause he's unemployed and he needs the shoes for his son. He offered $250 shipped.

I dunno if he's telling the truth but if he is, you should not be spending $250 on some shoes when you're unemployed.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'd tell him to go get a son to feed his son not let him be fly. Even if it is true which I doubt it is he has no business buying $200 shoes.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

Originally Posted by yaosux

Check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...@+#$?hash=item3ca87f699c

Size 10 sold for $425 + $30 shipping!!!!!!!!!

crazy!!!!!! there's tons of new listing for $320 or lower shipped. lol

damn...ebay is where its at...looks like im bout to post mine up there....see how much i can get so i can buy the sizes i actually can wear
laugh.gif

Im gettin really tempted to put my only pair up also! and gab 2 pairs wen they restock!

Hmmmmm

Congrats to those getting the overnight shipping but, shouldn't overnight be standard with a company that over prices their products?

Well my space jam experience was sweet

Walked in, had my pairs already on lock paid ordered another pair for myself.

Btw if anyone needs help getting these, give us a shout

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I want another pair.
laugh.gif

What do you guys think ... another pair of SJ's? Or some White/Red XII's?

White/Red XIIs....I bought those on release date
Dope pickup
pimp.gif

Anybody get any shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered mine when the site popped back up and I used Ground Shipping

one more time, i thought about 75% of you said this would be a very easy cop. some even had to nerve to say these will sit....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Congrats to those getting the overnight shipping but, shouldn't overnight be standard with a company that over prices their products?

shut up.. someone's always gotta hate..

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

shut up.. someone's always gotta hate..
Hate on what? lol I got what I wanted. Calm down buddy.

I can't believe some of you are still looking for these (and paying $200+) after some of the pictures that have been posted.

The CF is "molded that way"? Really? for a $175 shoe?

Save yourself the hassle and cop a semi-yellow pair of the 2001 retro if you want them THAT bad.

You'll thank yourself later. (plus, it says "Jam" on the tongue, like real "Space Jams" should lol)

my boy walked into mall of america today 5 hours after the stores opened (footlocker, finish line, champs, footaction) and said they all still had a TON ofsizes left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom