*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

one more time, i thought about 75% of you said this would be a very easy cop. some even had to nerve to say these will sit....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those were the people who wanted to stock up
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just put em up on ebay!

Just seeing wat imma get for it. "Testing Waters".

but i could careless if they sell... Only reason i am so is i can have see if can get $ to Double up wen someone restocks!

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by AsianImage

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know my review is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, it should never have left the forward that way...

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

and another shot...

4197896091_4ac69bb94b_b.jpg

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175 I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

sick.gif

You guys are buggin, My 2000/2001 SJ's and Black Reds have carbon fiber that looks like that. So do my DMP's. Not even those previous releases wereperfect. In fact the one's I've worn the CF eventually cracked
eyes.gif

and BTW
December 24, 2009SHIP CONFIRMATION

Dear Hybridsoldier23,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships. You will be billed once the items on your order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Your FEDX tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 23XXXXXXXX

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OK so I anit a reseller But like I live in the city and theres seems to be like space jams in everysize there lol.(read my sig)....anyways people are goingcrazy for them on ebay LOL

This was the line where I was at for the Midnight Release. 3 Security Guards watching for cutters plus Champs gave out tickets around 9:30. People were comingat like 11;30 and really thought they would get a pair. One guy actually came at 12:15. I was on my way to my car with my pair and he asked me did they havemore and i just said IDK and shook my head. All in all it was a HUGE crowd but that mall had 3 stores that were getting them so. My pair was perfect so im happy. Now looking for a 2nd pair but i'lldeal with that later. Good luck to everyone that's still looking. Congrats to everyone that got theirs and did their homework on these. Merry Xmas.

My pair should sell within a mater of hours
laugh.gif

Im looking at pairs in my size that are in "auction" with 3+ days to go and theyre pretty darn close to my BIN...

Is there a reason why i paid $40.00 for baby SJs size 1C at Kids FL than from the stated $35.00 stated EVERYWHERE? And If somebody can tell me what sizes startwith the clear bottom soles for infant sizes? Because when i seen it, i was a bit confused. The SJs i have, has leather bottoms. And what is included in theCrib pack? Just the Jordan beanie? But im more puzzled on why i paid $40 instead of $35. If somebody can help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

domc03 wrote:
SEVEN654THREE wrote:
WOW! i ordered on NDC with free ground delivery and I just got my shipping confirmation.

THEY OVERNIGHTED IT FOR FREE!!

I guess even Nike has the holiday spirit!

me too
pimp.gif

Now EastBay didnt show me LOVE like NDC did with yall but I got 3 Day Shipping for FREE
pimp.gif
I appreciated that

Originally Posted by FPSee

Is there a reason why i paid $40.00 for baby SJs size 1C at Kids FL than from the stated $35.00 stated EVERYWHERE? And If somebody can tell me what sizes start with the clear bottom soles for infant sizes? Because when i seen it, i was a bit confused. The SJs i have, has leather bottoms. And what is included in the Crib pack? Just the Jordan beanie? But im more puzzled on why i paid $40 instead of $35. If somebody can help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

clear bottoms begin at toddlers, i believe the crib set is $39.99 everywhere. its $39.99 on FNL, eastbay, an so on.

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Anybody get any shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered mine when the site popped back up and I used Ground Shipping
yea i got my shipping confirmation about 2 hrs ago...

should be on the 30th.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I want another pair.
laugh.gif

What do you guys think ... another pair of SJ's? Or some White/Red XII's?

White/Red XIIs....I bought those on release date
Dope pickup
pimp.gif

Anybody get any shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered mine when the site popped back up and I used Ground Shipping
I'd probably get another pair of SJ's if it was as easy as coming in the store and copping my size, but I'm probably gonna get the12's when they get marked down with a discount at FL since that probably won't be possible.

Originally Posted by infamous54

should be on the 30th.

pimp.gif

wt shipping did u choose?

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by FPSee

Is there a reason why i paid $40.00 for baby SJs size 1C at Kids FL than from the stated $35.00 stated EVERYWHERE? And If somebody can tell me what sizes start with the clear bottom soles for infant sizes? Because when i seen it, i was a bit confused. The SJs i have, has leather bottoms. And what is included in the Crib pack? Just the Jordan beanie? But im more puzzled on why i paid $40 instead of $35. If somebody can help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

clear bottoms begin at toddlers, i believe the crib set is $39.99 everywhere. its $39.99 on FNL, eastbay, an so on.
oh alright, thanks for clearing that up for me man. i really appreciate.

did any1 see the news today at sacramento arden mall??? lots of police i hope no one got hurt coppin these kicks

^ Yea, its been a long minute since I seen Jordans make the news. From what I hear a fight broke out and they had to detain some people. I guess thats whathappens when you do a midnight release. My girl copped her pair this morning. As for me, OGs all day
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by infamous54

should be on the 30th.

pimp.gif

wt shipping did u choose?
Word and would you mind if I ask which coast you live in?
I'm just hoping that FNL didn't cancel my order for some weak $@# reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom