*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So out of everyone that got them, how many of you are gonna actually wear them?

I will, but I'll wait for the snow residue to melt a bit more.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the quality is effin horrible oh man. im not satisfied at all. oh well its watever cause i only payed 77 for them.

I've been getting mixed reviews on the quality.
the quality isnt constant. some spacejams have quality issues while other pairs may not.

LOL @ footalog being sold out after all this time...all these months...good job Guys.

dtb00201 wrote:
Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

are the shoes that I ordered from promo-shoes different then the ones people are getting at the mall? Someone in the thread earlier mentioned they thought they were different, am I getting fakes/samples or something?

Any help is appreciated. Merry Christmas to all

They are not different. You're getting the same thing. They're legit. Ordered from them before

o ight

FLU GAMES IN PLASTIC
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"ANY 60+'s"
laugh.gif
�"GOOSE BUMP LEATHER"

just sold my 8.5 for 250 dollars man im happy screw ebay for sending me them instead of the size 14 I was trying to cut the guy a break but its christmas timeand I was happy because i proposed to my girl and she said yes so Im going to be a married man so now im hapy going to cop the red and white 12s tomorrow

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So out of everyone that got them, how many of you are gonna actually wear them?

I will, but I'll wait for the snow residue to melt a bit more.
I'll do the same... so I have to wait to April or so... :'(

I'll def wear mine, but being in michigan it'll be a few months
frown.gif

And mine from promo shoes in october aren't as icy imo, maybe because I wore them 1 time for less than two hours, hmmm

Plus the special packaging is nice which I didn't get from promo, overall I love both my pairs tho, may still try to cop one more.

i'm patiently waitin on the restock...

07 Playoff VIIIs... restock... i was at work and they came in March

08 CDP 11/12s... restocked several times... they were just up on Finishline back in August or September...

06 retro Vs... restock... That summer

and i'm sure i missed a bunch of other restocks cuz i was playin basketball...

it never fails... they are gonna be restocked... specially since it was a general release...

you think Jordan is gonna pass up the chance to make some more bread on some kicks that cost $5 to make?

i could see if kicks was flyin off the shelf... but i walked into Baybrook mall yesterday, and every store had a lovely display of Flu Game 12s and White/red12s...

when sales slow down, folks start coppin Foamposites, and the 12s drop in price, look for a restock SOMEWHERE...

you just gotta be on your Ps and Qs, folks...

i'm not even G'n these too much cuz i'm tryin to get some rims... lol...

and payin over 200 bucks for some Jays is outta the question...

NDC shipped out dumb fast. Didn't expect to get em til next week. Came yesterday. Free shipping ftw

My story: my wife promised me these 4 Christmas but couldn't cause her check don't clear till Monday (I'm tight!!) so I stayed up late online tobuy myself. Eastbay Fnl ftl crashed on me I was so depressed. But then Ndc came through. Made me feel better didn't tell her becaz it would Hurt herfeelings dat I did that. So she feels bad. Rushed home to get them nd then put em away so she wouldn't see. Now christmas morning she surprise me wit em Ifelt like crying she came through!!! Now I got two pairs. But she doesn't kno! She the best great surprise. Feel bad tho. Kinda wanna tell her. But itwon't be pretty I kno it!

Originally Posted by seanj4523

just sold my 8.5 for 250 dollars man im happy screw ebay for sending me them instead of the size 14 I was trying to cut the guy a break but its christmas time and I was happy because i proposed to my girl and she said yes so Im going to be a married man so now im hapy going to cop the red and white 12s tomorrow

hahahah... congratulations, familio...

hope you and ya girl have some healthy kids and grow old like parrots... lol...

if you got $200 on deck, you can find some of these later on... i got a homey w/ a size 15 he tryin to get rid of right now... lol...

oh yeah... good look on them white/red 12s... them was more dope ANYWAY... lol...

i guarantee that more than half of those people in line only copped cuz the reaction they see when someone says SPACEJAM... lol....

and btw ... this one cat tried to question my kick game cuz i aint cop them... smh...

i just dont trust any early release sites period.....theres usually something off....every xii ive seen on early release sites looks like a banana...i rememberhearing the cdp 3s had less cushion than the released pairs...the shape is usually weird on most of the shoes...i think we all remember the xx3fiasco....something just is not right with those sites..

Originally Posted by Marito

Are the carbon fiber plates diffrent in these and the CDP XI's? Or the same?

they are different...like reversed or something...idk but they aint the same..

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I am willing to bet money finishline, eastbay and all other sites are going to re-stock. They re-stock every single general release multiple times. This one will be no different. All niketalk jordan section is, is a bunch of hypebeast hyping each other up.

How much are you willing to bet???

The CDP 11/12 pack was the exact same way. They pulled them off the site entirely a couple days after selling out, but ended up reposting them after peoplemake returns or cancel their orders. I managed to pick up a few more packs a couple weeks, even over a month after RD. Relax people, there will still be afew of these to go around in the coming weeks. You just need to know when to check the sites.

DavidLeex84 wrote:

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I am willing to bet money finishline, eastbay and all other sites are going to re-stock. They re-stock every single general release multiple times. This one will be no different. All niketalk jordan section is, is a bunch of hypebeast hyping each other up.
I'm pretty sure they will, but I have a life. A life that doesn't have me lurking their sites refreshing all day in hopes of landing a pair. I missed out on release day and as a result, I ended up paying over retail. Lesson learned.
Probably will re-stock maybe in a couple weeks/month, paying extra over retail for these is def. worth it. I paid 55 extra (preordering) and I'm glad i got mine. Anyhow Merry christmas and props to those who got theirs.
smile.gif

These shoes are NOT worth over $200, barely even worth what they retailed for. It'd be one thing if they were the same quality JB used to uphold, butthat's definitely not the case here.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

just sold my 8.5 for 250 dollars man im happy screw ebay for sending me them instead of the size 14 I was trying to cut the guy a break but its christmas time and I was happy because i proposed to my girl and she said yes so Im going to be a married man so now im hapy going to cop the red and white 12s tomorrow

Congrats bro! Seems like you had a successful day! Still scrounding around for my sz. 12 at a decent price!!!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

re-stock??...don't hold your breath...
It's not like JB sends more pairs to these retailers, it's just returned or canceled orders that end up back in their inventory.

i took the insole out put a gel insert in them and played some hoops today scuff them up pretty bad but i didnt like how they felt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom