*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by handullz

i'm patiently waitin on the restock...

07 Playoff VIIIs... restock... i was at work and they came in March

08 CDP 11/12s... restocked several times... they were just up on Finishline back in August or September...

06 retro Vs... restock... That summer

and i'm sure i missed a bunch of other restocks cuz i was playin basketball...

it never fails... they are gonna be restocked... specially since it was a general release...

you think Jordan is gonna pass up the chance to make some more bread on some kicks that cost $5 to make?

i could see if kicks was flyin off the shelf... but i walked into Baybrook mall yesterday, and every store had a lovely display of Flu Game 12s and White/red 12s...

when sales slow down, folks start coppin Foamposites, and the 12s drop in price, look for a restock SOMEWHERE...

you just gotta be on your Ps and Qs, folks...

i'm not even G'n these too much cuz i'm tryin to get some rims... lol...

and payin over 200 bucks for some Jays is outta the question...
I'm still wondering why everyone is comparing a XI release to other releases. When a lot of shoes do restocks, it's because they get themfrom the chain stores that didn't sell any. My spot received a lot of kicks from other stores in weaker regions.

There has to be available stock for a shoe to get restocked in a way. I'm sure Nike directly will sell them, but other than that, we can only hope.

LMFAO at everyone waiting/HOPING for a RE-STOCK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

am i the only one having problems getting the smaller sizes? didnt think it'd be hard to get those sizes...SMH at me.

I have to kinda agree on the chance for a restock are very slim...at least right away. If one happens, it would happen much later into next year, maybe Marchor April.

A "standard" restock is what was said above, you take the left overs from other areas and feed them into the popular areas where you have the bestchance in selling them. Since these shoes sold out so fast, if we are lucky Nike/JB has called their factories in China and has ordered more to be made. Ifthat is true...we wont get them into next year.

I would think it is safe to assume all shoes that were sent to all stores were sold out. If that is the case they need to make more..and making more and thensending them back to US will take time.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

Why is everyone laughing at this? Every Christmas Jordan in the last 3-4 years restocked. They aren't limited.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

08 CDP 11/12s... restocked several times... they were just up on Finishline back in August or September...

it never fails... they are gonna be restocked... specially since it was a general release...

you think Jordan is gonna pass up the chance to make some more bread on some kicks that cost $5 to make?

i could see if kicks was flyin off the shelf... but i walked into Baybrook mall yesterday, and every store had a lovely display of Flu Game 12s and White/red 12s...

when sales slow down, folks start coppin Foamposites, and the 12s drop in price, look for a restock SOMEWHERE...

I'm still wondering why everyone is comparing a XI release to other releases. When a lot of shoes do restocks, it's because they get them from the chain stores that didn't sell any. My spot received a lot of kicks from other stores in weaker regions.

There has to be available stock for a shoe to get restocked in a way. I'm sure Nike directly will sell them, but other than that, we can only hope.

i work in the H, my dude... sharpstown footaction...

i'm comparing this to other retros cuz this is EXACTLY how it always happens...

we got 300 pair at footaction w/ the VIIIs... when the economy was boomin...

and sold out before 1...

and this was when ANYTHING jordan put out, folks was coppin... that's just how it is, fam...

you think they gonna sit idly by while there sales take a dip?... cuz its lookin mighty grim in the future for the releases... lol...

shoes is posted at warehouses... you really think the only johns they made were shipped out to EVERY STORE and cleaned out? heeeeeck naw, my dude...

restock is comin... this aint no shot directed at the fam above me cuz i know for a fact he work in Footlocker's company...

i feel where he comin from, but i'm just basing this on history, cuz it ALWAYS repeats itself...

but a good majority of yall dont know what yall talkin about... especially this response..

"lmao at those waiting on restocks! good luck, cuz it aint happening!"
tired.gif

restocks ARE coming... i promise... alot of yall are gonna miss it cuz its gonna be subtle..

but if you stay on it, get good w/ a manager, check this thread and websites on a daily basis, you good...

how long does that take? 5 minutes tops...

and if you dont get them... OH WELL... lol...

smh at cats offering 400 for them... but if you willing to pay that, then why not?

when the dust settles... you can find a deadstock size 11.5 for $225 - 250 max...

i remember when i copped my 11/12 package... and i seen 11s ONLY goin on the 'bay for $400 easy...

sold mine on ebay last month for $180
indifferent.gif
size 11.5s...

just be patient... cost is gonna go down, demand is gonna go down, and these will be all over ebay... and the restocks will be aplenty... just gotta be onit...

So out of everyone that got them, how many of you are gonna actually wear them?

already did
pimp.gif
. plan on wearing a few times. i don't understand thatw/ all of the hassle it took to get these, why people would not wear, or wait to wear these. pointless.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

i took the insole out put a gel insert in them and played some hoops today scuff them up pretty bad but i didnt like how they felt

pics?

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

Why is everyone laughing at this? Every Christmas Jordan in the last 3-4 years restocked. They aren't limited.

Not implying that are limited at all. Just makes me laugh the desperates that didn't cop that are trying to convince each other that they will re-stock.people giving examples of previous re-stocks like they know for sure there will be a SJ re-stock.
Maybe for the next big release (say the black VI) JB could set up a website where you register your interest in a pair and then they make exactly the rightamount of shoes so everyone that wants a pair can have a pair.
When are people gonna understand that for this release and the hypeTHERE WAS NEVER GONNA BE ENOUGH PAIRS FOR EVERYONE. PEOPLE WILL MISS OUT.

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

My story: my wife promised me these 4 Christmas but couldn't cause her check don't clear till Monday (I'm tight!!) so I stayed up late online to buy myself. Eastbay Fnl ftl crashed on me I was so depressed. But then Ndc came through. Made me feel better didn't tell her becaz it would Hurt her feelings dat I did that. So she feels bad. Rushed home to get them nd then put em away so she wouldn't see. Now christmas morning she surprise me wit em I felt like crying she came through!!! Now I got two pairs. But she doesn't kno! She the best great surprise. Feel bad tho. Kinda wanna tell her. But it won't be pretty I kno it!

That's great. You should sell the pair you bought and get her something special.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'm still wondering why everyone is comparing a XI release to other releases. When a lot of shoes do restocks, it's because they get them from the chain stores that didn't sell any. My spot received a lot of kicks from other stores in weaker regions.

i work in the H, my dude... sharpstown footaction...

i'm comparing this to other retros cuz this is EXACTLY how it always happens...

we got 300 pair at footaction w/ the VIIIs... when the economy was boomin...

and sold out before 1...

and this was when ANYTHING jordan put out, folks was coppin... that's just how it is, fam...

you think they gonna sit idly by while there sales take a dip?... cuz its lookin mighty grim in the future for the releases... lol...

shoes is posted at warehouses... you really think the only johns they made were shipped out to EVERY STORE and cleaned out? heeeeeck naw, my dude...

restock is comin... this aint no shot directed at the fam above me cuz i know for a fact he work in Footlocker's company...

i feel where he comin from, but i'm just basing this on history, cuz it ALWAYS repeats itself...

but a good majority of yall dont know what yall talkin about... especially this response..

"lmao at those waiting on restocks! good luck, cuz it aint happening!"
tired.gif

restocks ARE coming... i promise... alot of yall are gonna miss it cuz its gonna be subtle..

but if you stay on it, get good w/ a manager, check this thread and websites on a daily basis, you good...

how long does that take? 5 minutes tops...

and if you dont get them... OH WELL... lol...

smh at cats offering 400 for them... but if you willing to pay that, then why not?

when the dust settles... you can find a deadstock size 11.5 for $225 - 250 max...

i remember when i copped my 11/12 package... and i seen 11s ONLY goin on the 'bay for $400 easy...

sold mine on ebay last month for $180
indifferent.gif
size 11.5s...

just be patient... cost is gonna go down, demand is gonna go down, and these will be all over ebay... and the restocks will be aplenty... just gotta be on it...
are u the manager at that Footaction? the bald headed one?

he the only one there that seems to be knowledgeable about any Jordan shoe...

Originally Posted by iamxtian

am i the only one having problems getting the smaller sizes? didnt think it'd be hard to get those sizes...SMH at me.

what sizes do you need in the smaller sizes?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

So out of everyone that got them, how many of you are gonna actually wear them?

already did
pimp.gif
. plan on wearing a few times. i don't understand that w/ all of the hassle it took to get these, why people would not wear, or wait to wear these. pointless.

Have had mine for 3 days now and still havent tried them on. I wear all my kicks but I'm wanting to sell my size 13 on ebay I think.

Niketown NY & chi town restocked 130 pair the day after release . I was there ant niketown ny . I think think there will be more re stocks

roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

Not implying that are limited at all. Just makes me laugh the desperates that didn't cop that are trying to convince each other that they will re-stock. people giving examples of previous re-stocks like they know for sure there will be a SJ re-stock.
Maybe for the next big release (say the black VI) JB could set up a website where you register your interest in a pair and then they make exactly the right amount of shoes so everyone that wants a pair can have a pair.
When are people gonna understand that for this release and the hypeTHERE WAS NEVER GONNA BE ENOUGH PAIRS FOR EVERYONE. PEOPLE WILL MISS OUT.

This will not work b/c of those resellers that cop 10 pairs to resell. It will be hard to ever meet demand for the XI

Originally Posted by djeo23

roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

Not implying that are limited at all. Just makes me laugh the desperates that didn't cop that are trying to convince each other that they will re-stock. people giving examples of previous re-stocks like they know for sure there will be a SJ re-stock.
Maybe for the next big release (say the black VI) JB could set up a website where you register your interest in a pair and then they make exactly the right amount of shoes so everyone that wants a pair can have a pair.

This will not work b/c of those resellers that cop 10 pairs to resell. It will be hard to ever meet demand for the XI

I know it wont work. I was being sarcastic. sly dig at all the desperates wanting re-stock.
laugh.gif

I'd be willing to bet that if there wasn't resellers buying 10 to 20 pair a time there absolutely would have been enough for everyone to cop at leastone pair.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Niketown NY & chi town restocked 130 pair the day after release . I was there ant niketown ny . I think think there will be more re stocks

How do you know chi restocked?

voice of reason.... thank you, kinfoe... smh...

\
\
Originally Posted by infamous54

naw... but its two of them cats w/ bald heads.. .one got a HEAVY east coast accent, and the other one bolted for Greenspoint...

Originally Posted by epicwin

How do you know chi restocked?

someone posted about chi town . I was there in ny niketown . I dont know how many pairs chi town re stocked but I know 130 pairs flew out of ntny day afterrelease

voice of reason.... thank you, kinfoe... smh...

\
\
Originally Posted by infamous54

naw... but its two of them cats w/ bald heads.. .one got a HEAVY east coast accent, and the other one bolted for Greenspoint...
yea im talkin bout the one with with the heavy east coast accent...

everytime i roll by there...he's always there
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom