*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTA's making a killing out of these. 250???? I'll wait for RD or see if get lucky with reserving a pair. I'm pretty sure these will be gone in afew hours from UTA though.

Thanks for the heads up though smurfdavid!

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know why everybody panics there going to be all over you guys will get your pair i got mines already just chill out people its going to be fine also the way the economy is alot of people arent going to dish out 175.00 for kicks
smile.gif

People panic, because they know how it is around their hood. They've seen countless releases and know what the crowds are like. You're lucky fam for having it good, others not so fortunate, ya feel?

Recession? So what? people go into debt for stupid stuff all the time!! Best example of all them people with no money swooping on electronics during black friday, but they wanted the sale stuff so bad they would go into debt for it, that's just how America is. Cash sales have no doubt decreased, but where there is credit, people will find a way imo

I'm from Cali and I know these will be dummy hard to find in most cities, no matter how much people tell you they're going to be a easy cop. Unless you live somewhere rural like Watsonville, Ca (No Offense) you may be able to pull the easy swoop.

Just a reminder though for the SAC heads, Arden seems to be the best bet with the midnight release and the quantity they got

i live in boston its crazy out here 2 but i just feel that all my local spots that i called are getting them wich some did not even get the cdps last year i camped out in a snowstorm for 11/12 pack for 12hours and for the nike sb lobsters at concepts so its not easy over here we will see
I'm from Boston too... Today i hit up one of my mom & Pops store and got put on a v.i.p list but its still first come first serve sowe'll see

Originally Posted by carmineplease

Washington Square Mall in Indianapolis has over 130 pairs. Opening at Midnight also, ill probly be there around 9-10pm camped!

You dont need to camp at wash square...they never sell out of anything the day of a release...I used to pick up all my resell product from there 20+pairs/packs and there would still be enough to go around.

Just my .02 cents.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

do you guys think they will jump in price on ebay when these drop?

Honestly, I don't know. I have a feeling that they won't, but the CDP XI/XII's were the same way if I'm not mistaken.

i called around to check out availability in my area. 2 FTL are getting a single FSR, Champs will have them but want to be secretive with their sz run.

only one Finishline will be open early, and thats a mall that's never gets anything. look like im going there early, because they open at 6am.

sucks for me

Went to my local mall to see who is going to have them. Footlocker said they didn't get their shipment in yet, but they are only getting a few pairs, andnot in every size. The guy at footaction said they are only getting 14 pairs. The girl at champs said they aren't getting anything.

Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed. There are other malls in the area, but I'm thinking to just order them online at midnight. That would be mysafest bet.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Wow I must honestly say that I am shocked that people are eating these up for $250!!!

It's a bit steep but at least we have some peace in mind. Plus I can go to work (was planning to call in hahaha) 240 shipped on uta (using google checkout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom