*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Anyone know where I can get the special packaging? I copped mine's way in Sept and only got the regular Jordan box.

sure i will sell you my special box. just pm me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

How hard would it be getting these online??

Would it be harder than getting the xi/xii? Because I got em eaasssy of off footlocker.com

nerd.gif
If you got those then you should be able to grab a pair.

mine says 7/08/09 -9/02/09 and got mine early, from air-randy

FOR SALE DS 11/12 CDP SZ11 PM ME

can you please let me know air-randys website or contact info I lost touch with him after his website went down can you help me out

Does any one order from sneakerpost ???
Do you know how long it takes them to ship ??
I ordered yesterday and they still didn't ship it

I paid with paypal and payment status is completed
sneakerpost send me order confirmation email but no tracking number

So check this guys & gals,

I live in the LA area, and since yesterday I was hearing Millennium shoes was taking deposits for the SJ's, so today early in the morning I run to thestore and ask them if they are still taking deposits and lady says yes, takes my info down and I give her a bill for two pairs. She tells me okay we'llgive you a call on release day.
Tell me that later in the day around 6pm I get a call from them saying, "We're sorry but we couldn't get a hold for your pairs, unfortunately weran out and we can't get more, we're really sorry, we tried calling every store to see if possible, but nothing"...
Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

Got me happy for no reason and they got my friend happy too since I was trying to get him a pair for him...
grin.gif

Now I have to start from the start again and begin hunting tomorrow morning....

btw I HATE Millennium shoes for those who live in the LA area, their just shady and idiots!!!
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

My says payment authorized guess that's the same as completed but that sent me a confirmation but no tracking number. I don't know wats up wit theyphone

Nervous about the patent cut, hoping my size is good and the non b grades on RD are not banana shape. As we get closer overall pics looking good however somelook off in spots. Odd cracks in the white foam rubber stuff above the blue ice and low patent cuts are some examaples. Guess its luck of the draw with thesethings. Looking to get a nice full looking pair in my size and have seen some good ones in the pictures posted. Laces look a little thicker than the CDP too.Not as thick as the OG ones though.

Next check comes this week, but of course on the 24th my job gives me the 9 am shift
frown.gif
I hope I can cop early or find someone to switch, two people owe me becauseI've covered them before so I have a chance lol

i'll wait till tommorow then start calling them but if u says they are not answering phone i don't know

I won't fall for the hype again like i did with the cdp xi/xii's and the true blue's 2009 cardboard paper material edition .........
tired.gif

ahhhhhhh im excited for these. Quick question, if I camp out and get in the store, will they let me try them on before I buy or should I just pick a size andget in/get out

Originally Posted by OG2345

I live in the LA area, and since yesterday I was hearing Millennium shoes was taking deposits for the SJ's, so today early in the morning I run to the store and ask them if they are still taking deposits and lady says yes, takes my info down and I give her a bill for two pairs. She tells me okay we'll give you a call on release day.
Tell me that later in the day around 6pm I get a call from them saying, "We're sorry but we couldn't get a hold for your pairs, unfortunately we ran out and we can't get more, we're really sorry, we tried calling every store to see if possible, but nothing"...
Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

Got me happy for no reason and they got my friend happy too since I was trying to get him a pair for him...
grin.gif

btw I HATE Millennium shoes for those who live in the LA area, their just shady and idiots!!!
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Bro that situation could have been MUCH worse. Chill, i'm pretty sure you'll get them in due time like the rest of us.

can anyone pm me some info on easy and chill spots to copp these in the SF/Bayarea and also are these going to be on NDC/EASTBAY?

finally saw them at a foot locker in the MIA........ was glad to c that they were no noticeable differences between the "retail" version and theearlier versions ......ie the ones that I have........... glad i pulled the trigger early i hear some ppl are asking to pay round what i paid to get them now(250)........ and ive had mines for almost two months.......... and i saw one or two pairs in other stores that had starting production dates of 6/24/09 whicheven made me more secure with my pair...

I live in the LA area, and since yesterday I was hearing Millennium shoes was taking deposits for the SJ's, so today early in the morning I run to the store and ask them if they are still taking deposits and lady says yes, takes my info down and I give her a bill for two pairs. She tells me okay we'll give you a call on release day.
Tell me that later in the day around 6pm I get a call from them saying, "We're sorry but we couldn't get a hold for your pairs, unfortunately we ran out and we can't get more, we're really sorry, we tried calling every store to see if possible, but nothing"...
Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

They will never get my money, same with Salvatory!

hard to read all 62 pges..
anyone knows what stores in NY will be selling them on release date? thanks

Originally Posted by wkej

i'll wait till tommorow then start calling them but if u says they are not answering phone i don't know

yeah imma give them till tomorrow and c wat goin on. No word just confirmation and payment was takin. But not shipped is suspect I would like to recieve beforerelease date for the money I paid

i cant believe people on here still think these are releasing on the 24th. its the 23rd. just check jumpman23.com. anybody who waits for the 24th is going tobe really upset when there all sold out. also i finally confirmed my pairs with my manager and he is going to hold them for me until 10 am on rd when i come into work. im still going to try and buy at least 1 pair online. imo you can never have to many space jams. i will be 5 if i get the chance.

Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
Millennium is not that shady, well it helps to know the guys there. I went last friday and I put a deposit on 2 pairs. 60 bucks per pair, at thatpoint there were close to sold out. I never have a problem with them. they either hold my pair, or i get it early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

They will never get my money, same with Salvatory!
Hahaha ain't that the truth....im thinking of just getting them online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom