*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Koncrete kickz. ......^^ I don't see your point for re-posting that again..
I laughed @ u and I'm still laughing @ u. There is no way in hell I would pay $280 for any of JB shoe nowaday.. I think the funny part is that people complain about the quality of retros that gor for $150, hell people even complain about the quality of I's that go for near $100 and yet u people shell out $250+ for these..

I am still reeling over the fact that heads are willing to accept the price tag on these - a $50 premium for more packaging and less of a sneaker. $125 isstill expensive anyhow...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

anyone know conversion from youth to womens? if my girl wears a size 6 in womens, what size is that in youth? and retail is?

She will wear a 4.5Y. MSRP for youth sizes is $110.

^ I'm almost positive this is just a test run for JB. I'm pretty sure from now on we can expect the $175 tag on the bigger retro releases...

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Do you guys recommend buying them off Sneakerhead.com for $109.99 (Kids Size)?
Thats a deal. Dont know how legit the site is though.

Has anybody seen these or know if these will drop in a sz.7? Havent seen any sz.7 forsale online and my FTL connect said she didn't have a sz.7 come in.

I am wanting to get a 4.5 space jam shoe for someone, are they coming out on the 23rd in that size. I no i should no this but whatever.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Do you guys recommend buying them off Sneakerhead.com for $109.99 (Kids Size)?
Thats a deal. Dont know how legit the site is though.

Has anybody seen these or know if these will drop in a sz.7? Havent seen any sz.7 forsale online and my FTL connect said she didn't have a sz.7 come in.

The site is Super legit I ordered a kids size 6 yesterday at work...shipped out the same day with confirmation and tracking number. They should be here Monday.They did have a size 7 yesterday..shoot for $109 it wasn't a bad deal since other online shops are sellin em up to $150 in kids sizes.

Originally Posted by gottig10

I am wanting to get a 4.5 space jam shoe for someone, are they coming out on the 23rd in that size. I no i should no this but whatever.

I think sneakerhead.com is your best bet...no lines and you'll get em before the RD if you order them today.

Originally Posted by magneto621

just curious but are people copping more than 1 pair for themselves or are they trying to keep one for them self and re sell the other?

im planning on 2 pair and sell one
grin.gif
......i have never done this beforeand i need the extra money
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

so how many pair is everyone planning on getting for themselves?
Just 1, if these weren't $175 I would definitely be copping 2 pair but I also bought the 12's. Thank god I got my xmas shopping done andall online if not I'd be broke by the 25th!

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I cant believe these things are selling out at 240, 250, 260

Ridiculous.
Now imagine at 175
eek.gif
.......THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!
tired.gif
yes the hype is real. i think $175 is expensive.

This HYPE Trend before RD always happens, ppl pay $250+...give it a few weeks and the resell value will drop. These arent as limited as DMPs and Grapes, butthey will sell out.

be patient people! dont pay more than $200 shipped!

Just one for me but, I need them in kid sizes. In total like five pairs.

has anyone heard any info from sneakerpreorder.com? i've received a few pm's asking me info and i am wondering if there are others out there who alsoplaced orders. i'm kicking myself because my connect contacted me today with a pair for 160. SMH.

for those looking for a quick flip there's no point in sellin' 'em right now u won't get what you want for them....unless you find a dunce...uknow wat?? i take that back....lol

Originally Posted by Driftracer

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I cant believe these things are selling out at 240, 250, 260

Ridiculous.
Now imagine at 175
eek.gif
.......THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!
tired.gif
yes the hype is real. i think $175 is expensive.

This HYPE Trend before RD always happens, ppl pay $250+...give it a few weeks and the resell value will drop. These arent as limited as DMPs and Grapes, but they will sell out.

be patient people! dont pay more than $200 shipped!
i was planning on 2 pair and selling one
grin.gif
and now imwondering if i should do it if i may not get the return im looking for. Im looking for $325.......is this realistic? or should i just not waste mytime
tired.gif

A couple pages back there were a couple other people who hadn't heard from sneakerpreorder.com aswell...
U may want to contact those users.

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH AN ONLINE ORDER FTL!!!!

^ yeah, those guys contacted me already, but good lookin out. i may scoop the pair from my connect and sell the pre-order if it comes through...it's asz.11 FYI.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by manny1

3 for me and 1 each for my wife,daughter,and 2 sons.
1 for me, 1 for my nephew, 1 for my ex's son.
eek.gif
, u a better man than me, then again, yall might have a good relationship

But as for me, just copped me and my daughters pair today

And yes, that's a Dora table in the background
laugh.gif
Good luck to those on RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom