*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smzsmz

btw, kinda off topic so dont kill me mods, but im lookingto buy a pair of 2001 bred xi retro sz 10.5 as well as these space jams! if you need money for a few extra pairs of space jams then sell me one of your pairs of 2001 bred xi's!!
smile.gif
ill go as high as 250 but 225-230 would be amazing.

wow first page
smh.gif

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!!

Your membership will be suspended or banned if you fail to abide by this rule.

lmao @ ur avatar friendly. rehh dogg ftw

was gonna get a pair of the SJs early but,,...
my "early" connection that was supposed to have them 4 weeks before release just got them yesterday, smh

I'm considering 3 pairs..but definitely need 2 at least. Any spots in Jersey selling for retail or close to it?
nerd.gif

My problem with these sneakers is that I'm not mad at Michael Jordan and his brand for cutting corners with materials because that's smart business tomaximize there profits. My issue is the shape of the sneaker, it doesn't even look like an authentic sneaker.

Originally Posted by Peay21

My problem with these sneakers is that I'm not mad at Michael Jordan and his brand for cutting corners with materials because that's smart business to maximize there profits. My issue is the shape of the sneaker, it doesn't even look like an authentic sneaker.
I completely agree; the shape is way off... And I thought I was the only one that thought that!! I still have to see these in person; +%#%@ theHYPE!
smokin.gif

I've been working like crazy last couple of weeks so I think I missed something.

Are they dropping on the 23rd? or 24th?

sorry if it's been answered already.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

I've been working like crazy last couple of weeks so I think I missed something.

Are they dropping on the 23rd? or 24th?

sorry if it's been answered already.

23rd

C'mon read guys its fundamental.... i know most of u are still in school, even college, reading should be 2nd nature to you....

RD is 23rd Dec 09

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by faddy

ahhhhhhh im excited for these. Quick question, if I camp out and get in the store, will they let me try them on before I buy or should I just pick a size and get in/get out

lol why wouldnt u be able to, its a shoe store! lol but i get where youre coming from... ive not one time seen anyone ask to try their sneaks on for a hyped release like this one. but like i wrote before, im def gona try these on b/c of the cdp 1/2 size small molds. plus, wonder if id be able to ask for another pair if i dont agree with the low cut. hah keep switchin until i find the perfect/best pair the store has!! lol im sure ppl in line wouldnt appreciate it tho
laugh.gif
I did it, owner of the shop looked at me like I was some weirdo. lol.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by jau014

hard to read all 62 pges..
anyone knows what stores in NY will be selling them on release date? thanks

most likely all the stores that received the 11/12 CDP. Footactions, some footlockers(34th street, times square), Jimmy Jazz, Dr. Jays, Niketown, probably VIM and Transit. also many spots have released them early for retail, or a little above

Also, what went down at Basics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks!

I think the RD varies by store. I called some spots and they said they're selling them the 24th and I think one store sed they'll sell on the 23rd. Lastly, 1 store said they'll get a restock today but no prices over the phone
indifferent.gif
= equals grape prices without the "g" .

Sneakerhead.com has Big Kid sizes still in stock and Pre-school sizes as well....109.99 and 64.99!

my connect came thru for me i get a pair at retail, thanks for looking out. you know who u are

like i said earlier all of u laughed at us for copping early, now look at u paying damn near early release prices. and the RD is less than a week away

A week can't get here soon enough...I'm tired of all this mindless babbling in this thread. I need my Jams...
devil.gif

Koncrete kickz. ......^^ I don't see your point for re-posting that again..
I laughed @ u and I'm still laughing @ u. There is no way in hell I would pay $280 for any of JB shoe nowaday.. I think the funny part is that peoplecomplain about the quality of retros that gor for $150, hell people even complain about the quality of I's that go for near $100 and yet u people shell out$250+ for these..

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I think the RD varies by store. I called some spots and they said they're selling them the 24th and I think one store sed they'll sell on the 23rd. Lastly, 1 store said they'll get a restock today but no prices over the phone
indifferent.gif
= equals grape prices without the "g" .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Originally Posted by Peay21

My problem with these sneakers is that I'm not mad at Michael Jordan and his brand for cutting corners with materials because that's smart business to maximize there profits. My issue is the shape of the sneaker, it doesn't even look like an authentic sneaker.
I completely agree; the shape is way off... And I thought I was the only one that thought that!! I still have to see these in person; +%#%@ the HYPE!
smokin.gif

^^^ I totally agree, I can't spend more money on less quality, fuuny lookin shape, " fancy box & shoe trees".

I really do love this shoe, but I just can't bring my self to settle espically when u got the LBJ VII out their and AM1 came back on ID.

hope everyone who wants them gets them.

hopefully my connect comes through with my pair if not im a have to camp it. anyone in the L.A/Harbor Area know wheres the best spot to cop these?

just curious but are people copping more than 1 pair for themselves or are they trying to keep one for them self and re sell the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom