*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jau014

hard to read all 62 pges..
anyone knows what stores in NY will be selling them on release date? thanks

most likely all the stores that received the 11/12 CDP. Footactions, some footlockers(34th street, times square), Jimmy Jazz, Dr. Jays, Niketown, probably VIMand Transit. also many spots have released them early for retail, or a little above

Also, what went down at Basics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by useref15

Went to my local mall to see who is going to have them. Footlocker said they didn't get their shipment in yet, but they are only getting a few pairs, and not in every size. The guy at footaction said they are only getting 14 pairs. The girl at champs said they aren't getting anything.

Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed. There are other malls in the area, but I'm thinking to just order them online at midnight. That would be my safest bet.
I might be off but is this eastridge mall your talking about cause i know there footaction got 14 pairs and Oakridge and Eastridge havent recieved there shipments and the champs at eastridge never gets anything , am i right or totally off ?
nerd.gif

Yeah completely off. I'm in central New Jersey.
Haha like the other side of the US off lol , Well idk whats going on with champs lately but most get almost nothing for like the last 2-3 years

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by GZA73

So check this guys & gals,

I live in the LA area, and since yesterday I was hearing Millennium shoes was taking deposits for the SJ's, so today early in the morning I run to the store and ask them if they are still taking deposits and lady says yes, takes my info down and I give her a bill for two pairs. She tells me okay we'll give you a call on release day.
Tell me that later in the day around 6pm I get a call from them saying, "We're sorry but we couldn't get a hold for your pairs, unfortunately we ran out and we can't get more, we're really sorry, we tried calling every store to see if possible, but nothing"...
Ughh...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why do they do this???
eyes.gif

Got me happy for no reason and they got my friend happy too since I was trying to get him a pair for him...
grin.gif

Now I have to start from the start again and begin hunting tomorrow morning....

btw I HATE Millennium shoes for those who live in the LA area, their just shady and idiots!!!
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

They will never get my money, same with Salvatory!
Hahaha ain't that the truth....im thinking of just getting them online...

I am gonna try the online thing too...Which website is the best to order from?

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by GZA73

They will never get my money, same with Salvatory!
Hahaha ain't that the truth....im thinking of just getting them online...

I am gonna try the online thing too...Which website is the best to order from?
Think ima just end up getting them through NDC, eastbay will be my last resort if anything...NDC came through with 7's in 2002

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

did anyobdy get theres from basics in co op

some shady %^&* going on i hear.
smh.gif

All I know is that the phone was off the hook for the whole day so I figure they got em and sold em out...

Wow, all the online sites that I see is almost sold out. Prices ranging from $239-$259. HYPE!!! Scared that they might not get a pair on RD. This is GR! Justbe early and I guess everyone will get their pairs for retail. I learned my lessons from some previous HYPE! Relax and you'll get one come RD

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Wow, all the online sites that I see is almost sold out. Prices ranging from $239-$259. HYPE!!! Scared that they might not get a pair on RD. This is GR! Just be early and I guess everyone will get their pairs for retail. I learned my lessons from some previous HYPE! Relax and you'll get one come RD
Completly agree

Nice pickup on the concords, better than the jams IMO. I will get the jams tho on release day not gonna pay rape prices to grab early. Learned my lesson lastyear.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I'm about to buy these. Should I go stand in line or are the reseller prices gonna be ridiculous?
how much u paying son?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I want to know if standing in line is worth the time instead of paying (X) amount more from a reseller.

yeah ...the jams should not be that hard to get cause they are GR..... but i think if people dropped bread on CDP who wouldnt blow 200 on these you saveyourself 110 from a pack and you get something you like not something you like and something worthless........and thats the bottom line because STONE COLD SAIDSO.....

so im copping GS size cause im being cheap and dont want to drop 180. but GS size dont come with that sexy packaging right?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

did anyobdy get theres from basics in co op

some shady %^&* going on i hear.
smh.gif

All I know is that the phone was off the hook for the whole day so I figure they got em and sold em out...

yep.they took the phone off the hook.
from what i was told from people who went there,they were telling people no men's sizes,only kid's sizes.and that they won't be getting men's.yea riiiiiiight
eyes.gif

its good living in NYC.lots of options.I would lend the helping hand but kinda busy with finals and work.
trying to have 2 pairs before RD. and 1 or 2 on RD. all for keeps
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by faddy

ahhhhhhh im excited for these. Quick question, if I camp out and get in the store, will they let me try them on before I buy or should I just pick a size and get in/get out

lol why wouldnt u be able to, its a shoe store! lol but i get where youre coming from... ive not one time seen anyone ask to try their sneaks on for a hypedrelease like this one. but like i wrote before, im def gona try these on b/c of the cdp 1/2 size small molds. plus, wonder if id be able to ask for anotherpair if i dont agree with the low cut. hah keep switchin until i find the perfect/best pair the store has!! lol im sure ppl in line wouldnt appreciate it tho
laugh.gif

btw, kinda off topic so dont kill me mods, but im lookingto buy a pair of 2001 bred xi retro sz 10.5 as well as these space jams! if you need money for a fewextra pairs of space jams then sell me one of your pairs of 2001 bred xi's!!
smile.gif
ill go as high as 250 but 225-230 would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom