*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to bereleased to the public.

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

Originally Posted by JAYS

SO IS THIS EASY COP IF MY SIZE IS 8 OR 8.5 ONLINE ON FTA , FTL...ETC will these go out fast no matter what online stores?
not many people have mentioned any thing about the online allocation for these, i know someone did in the last thread. if you've had any luckwith midnight drops before, then you will be fine with these

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

FrenchBlue23 yeah I'm not taking the chance my two pairs have been sold I hope that for everyones sake the CF doesn't crack but I'm not willing to take that chance.

Wow. Now I play the waiting game, if everyone's pairs start cracking, I'm selling them.
laugh.gif

I plan on wearing mine, and I would so pissed .

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to be released to the public.

I don't know about the OG's since I havent had a pair in 13 yrs. But on all of the pair I have personally owned they have had the bumps and that goesfor the Bred Retro's I said 00 but I meant 01.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to be released to the public.
My bad, I don't own any OG's, so I should amend my previous post, but from the retros, I know they had those bumps or balls.

Not as much as these '09 SJ's.

fec15ce7c4ef31610b238a49ccdbd3eb6b22d2b.pjpg
Got a call today that my pair came in as well as my newborn son that was born on the 13th. Whatever J's I buy, i'm coppin' him a pairtoo.

What is that infants size? I gotta nephew and he wears a 1 do they make them that small?
The size pictured is a 1c and also comes with a black/royal beanie, hope that helps. My pair is a Men's size 13 if you were wondering.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

What is that infants size? I gotta nephew and he wears a 1 do they make them that small?
The size pictured is a 1c and also comes with a black/royal beanie, hope that helps. My pair is a Men's size 13 if you were wondering.

I have never brought a infants before so is that the $35 crib pack? Sorry for bothering you and Im glad you were able to cop I had hell trying to Reserve a 13but I got it done now I just need them in my hand.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

I have never brought a infants before so is that the $35 crib pack? Sorry for bothering you and Im glad you were able to cop I had hell trying to Reserve a 13 but I got it done now I just need them in my hand.
Your not botherin' me, its cool man. But yeah it is the Crib set. I paid $40 though for his and $175 for my pair. More then likely i'mgoing to buy him a Toddler pair and possibly a Big Kids pair. I've had a hook up the past 2 years now so I don't have to wait for anything. He getsthem in 1-2weeks prior to a release and allows me to buy them then, i'm definately not complainin'.

so i called my local spot and i ask if they had my size 11.5 they tell me no and ssaid they have a sz 12 so i tell them hold the sz 12 im on my way, while imon my way i call like 3 times to make sure they didnt sell them, finally got to the spot pt my cash on the counter the guy brings out the shoes and some dumb@@# other lady was like they holding them for so and so, i was like why didnt you tell me this while i was calling u on my way so i left empty handed
mad.gif
, but they say they getting more on monday and they selling them for 175 so eventho im heated im kinda happy cause im saving 25 bucks

For Bay Area Heads, where you guys copping your pairs? Bay Area is basically known as resellers and am interesting to know where you guys gonna go?

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

This might have been asked, but do these fit exactly like CDP 11's?
Came in here to ask the same thing, cause those ran very small.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

True to size ladies and gentlemen(unless your feet are abnormally wide)
Gracias, I'm still going to need to try these on though just to be on the safe side.
laugh.gif

These look a little longer than the CDP 11's IMO, when I opened them from the box, that's the first thing I noticed, the length.

Haven't tried them on yet
grin.gif

Got a call today that my pair came in as well as my newborn son that was born on the 13th. Whatever J's I buy, i'm coppin' him a pair too.
Congrats
happy.gif

I need a baby pair too for the future.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Agent0024 don't feel bad man use that $200 towards a 2000 pair eventually these are gonna yellow but I can't blame anyone from wanting them I'm regretting buying them after all that I am hearing.
Got those 2000s.... got my 4th pair in October 2007 for $275 DS (not together, 4th pair in succession). I would have liked to get these and havethe 2000s and the 09s together at one time... I still might grab them on Wednesday but I won't hesitate to look through several pairs if I feel the need...regardless of what others waiting might think.... I'll most likely be one of the first in line so people shouldn't get too jumpy....

Do these fit similar in size to the DMP 11 for those that have both? I have the DMP 11 (size 10) and the '00 SJ (size 11) and am trying to gaugethe better size... 10.5 ? ? ? ?

thanks, you guys think they will have a lot by the end of the day? i get paid in the evening on wed.

Are all those sites listed on front page legit? Never used them before, if anyone could comment it would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom