*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by faddy

Called all the local stores, they are all getting about 12-24 pairs and don't expect them to sit long at all. I better get my jacket cause it looks like im camping for my size 10.5 Any advice on camping out would be greatly appreciated seeing as this would be my first time for shoes. Or any body got any info in where to find these in north nj?
DON'T CAMP ALONE!!! THAT'S MY ADVICE
roll.gif

CDP's didn't run a 1/2 size small IMO. I noticed the snug feel, but all you had to do was wear them once or twice. My pair of CDP XI's fitperfectly, and my foot is a bit wider than some.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

we got out shipment of space jams in yesterday at work...(finishline)...i was unboxing them and checking them out...and almost every pair (of 36 that we got) had quality issues on the white midsole...idk how to explain but there were tiny balls of the white rubber along the midsole..like they didnt do the finishing touches in the factory...looks like they can be removed w/ a razor, but its bs...idk if this has already been posted or if others have seen this too but its crazy...will try to post pics w/in the next few days...

The CDP's had this problem too. I just cut them off with a pair of fingernail clippers. It's still BS that they release shoes with the quality offakes.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

we got out shipment of space jams in yesterday at work...(finishline)...i was unboxing them and checking them out...and almost every pair (of 36 that we got) had quality issues on the white midsole...idk how to explain but there were tiny balls of the white rubber along the midsole..like they didnt do the finishing touches in the factory...looks like they can be removed w/ a razor, but its bs...idk if this has already been posted or if others have seen this too but its crazy...will try to post pics w/in the next few days...

The CDP's had this problem too. I just cut them off with a pair of fingernail clippers. It's still BS that they release shoes with the quality of fakes.
word...yeah man...i looked at the 1st pair i grabbed and was shocked b/c on the one right shoe,altogher there were around 20 of those little"balls" of rubber...i ended up looking at more than half of the 36 pairs we got and every pair had at least 10 "balls" of rubber onthem...couldnt do anything except shake my head...granted Im still copping, but its just like "really?"

has anyone else seen this on their space jams?

I will be campin for these. Just got feedback from all the stores around my local area and seems that all the stores are gettin 12 pair only. I found onethat's getting more so ill be there hoping 2 get my 2 10.5's. Ill be happy with one though.

It's true..there are tiny specks of ball shaped white material on the midsoles of the shoes. I was looking at it a couple of hours ago on my pair likeHuh!?
indifferent.gif

I was really going to cop 3 pairs of these, but not anymore. I will cop a second pair for a backup but $175 is too steep for what they give you interms of quality really...but I did need a pair of Jams and I got em'.

I guess this reminds me why these and the Nubuck XII's earlier in the year are STILL the only Jordans I copped this year. Just be preparedfor the truth people..you'll see.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I can't even "
smh.gif
" @ JB anymore over that type of stuff ...
My reaction to that stuff is "
roll.gif
" cuz seriously wat more can u expect from JB other than some nice quality sweatpants & hoodies!
But I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't be heated if I spent 175+ dollars on shoes that are already crackin out the box... I'm sry for the ppl that have that issue....
I kno I'm bein a hypocrite in a way but I have the benefit of not payin retail for these so I'm not gonna complain................ As much atleast... But that depends how my pair comes...

But A cool 122 out the door w/ a easy purchase is hard to dislike/complain about!
smokin.gif

They don't have very good quality control on their sweatpants either. I have a pair that the stitching came out around the waistline after one wash.

I haven't been out of general and in this forum to post or bought a pair in almost 3 years..time to get on these though.

Just to keep DS
smokin.gif

HA! ^^^

Anywho, I just called my local spots I usually get my Jordan's still not sure if they are getting them but they took my info down just in case, got twopairs on lock..**Crossing my fingers** hoping they do...they've never let me down...
grin.gif

Agent0024 don't feel bad man use that $200 towards a 2000 pair eventually these are gonna yellow but I can't blame anyone from wanting them I'mregretting buying them after all that I am hearing.

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Agent0024 don't feel bad man use that $200 towards a 2000 pair eventually these are gonna yellow but I can't blame anyone from wanting them I'm regretting buying them after all that I am hearing.

Not me.. I actually like my pair. Yeaa they bad quality but EVERYONE on here already knows that. I copped cuz they the Jams and paid retail. Now paying crazyprices for these thats a BIG NO NO
tired.gif
... BTW ifanybody's willing to pay $269 they on bnyconline.com and have a FSR

Damn....the kid getting me my 2nd pair couldn't...i'm tight really wanted my 2nd pair b4 i started wearing my 1st...he gotta back up w/ a manager @footlocker but still ain't rockin' mine till they're in my hands

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

^^^^^^ yeah i personally never had xi's before(one of the reasons i really want these.) but a couple pages back some dude also said his '01 had them.so not worried about that...only the CF...i mean yeah i can call NIKE and have them gimmie my money back but, damn that shouldnt happen within a couplewears...

well i got every pair of retro 11's from '00-'01 and the rubber balls was not an issue on any one of those pairs that i own...i just checked outthe CDP 11's and there are a few on those, maybe 5-6...but i wasjust sayin that there are a ton on the space jams my finishline received...

Talked to my guy at champs in Ann Arbor he said they got 35 pairs and he would give me one right then for 200

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

FrenchBlue23 yeah I remember that on the concords as well
The only issue that bothers me is the carbon fiber, if that breaks, then there's no shoe. You won't be able to wear them.

Hope that the guys who's CF cracked, are able to get a refund from Nike.

FrenchBlue23 yeah I'm not taking the chance my two pairs have been sold I hope that for everyones sake the CF doesn't crack but I'm not willing totake that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom