*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JAYS

^^ that if you can go thru all those hassel of people buying them too.

Well I guess I'm not going to get them online
laugh.gif
. I just called abuddy of mine that works at Champs and he said he'll hold me a pair. He has his pair already, so I 'm all straight haha.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There's no retro that is fit to ball in.
I thought the retro 8s were pretty comfy.

The aquas that is, very cushioned, imo of course.

These dont seem as big as the 11/12 pack of last year. I am in a big city and from what i can see stores that didnt get the 11/12 pack are getting these. to behonest i miss the days where if you werent in by noon they were gone.

talked to the managers at both my spots yesterday. these will be an easy cop. don't think i'm coping for myself, but i'm already helping a couplppl with their pairs. if anyone needs help with these, pm me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

Originally Posted by seanj4523

hopefully I wont have to witness any of these scenes while camping out

You will see scenes like this if your copping in Houston... I heard and witnessed the Gunspoint Mall hold up for the first Countdown Pack in Jan. 08 and saw people getting jumping going to their cars at Almeda and Gunspoint!!!! It's really sad
eyes.gif
frown.gif
You're not kidding. When the 11/12 CDP released they ripped doors off at Greenspoint Mall from what I heard and I saw a dude get robbed at theGalleria after he bought his pack. I also saw some people get messed up when they tried to cut in line. If you're a person who's into cutting in line,do it at your own risk.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There's no retro that is fit to ball in.
I thought the retro 8s were pretty comfy.

The aquas that is, very cushioned, imo of course.

Very tru about the Aquas. I actually use them for work.
embarassed.gif

Just got my jamz from a locol spot for 200 got a sz 12 cause I want them to be real comfy with no pinky toe blister and that was the case with my sz 11XI's from last year but if I find a sz 11.5 I might let these go

Any help where to pick these up in Boston? I'm a SoCal that is in Boston for the holidays and not sure where to go. Thanks in advance for any info.

i hope no one camps 4 these...i really don think it is necessar but then again i live in the dmv...multiple places 2 get em...im jus upset my spot hiked pricesup to $250 or else i would have had my pair on thursday...o well i got my girl her pair and ill just be on a mission on the 23rd

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by traebond

just received my pair from SNEAKERPREORDER.com!
Did you get tracking info? Still waiting for mine, hopefully it shows up at my doorstep today.
Nah, never got tracking info. I asked for it last night but the kicks came before i got a response about it...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]as much as I want a second pair i think I'mgonna pass and cop a pair of doernbecher vi's the second pair was just gonna sit anyway..[/color]
ohwell.gif

I got my 11.5 a couple hours ago thanks to millennium shoes.
paid a deposit friday last week.
paid the rest this morning.
faa3583aef02e98aacde301c65557946d7d8694.jpg

I have one simple question, do they run true to size? I wear a 10.5 in jordans but I have a size 11 reserved for me because all the 10.5's are alreadyreserved. If they don't fit, I would like to take my name off the list to give someone else a chance to cop. Anyone who can help? It would be greatlyappreciated.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Just got my jamz from a locol spot for 200 got a sz 12 cause I want them to be real comfy with no pinky toe blister and that was the case with my sz 11 XI's from last year but if I find a sz 11.5 I might let these go

what size do you wear in most shoes? 11 or 11.5

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These dont seem as big as the 11/12 pack of last year. I am in a big city and from what i can see stores that didnt get the 11/12 pack are getting these. to be honest i miss the days where if you werent in by noon they were gone.

why would u miss those days?? and to be honest those "days" are RIGHT NOW-- b/c of HYPEBEAST like u my friend... "those days..." LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

p.s-- i HATE "those days"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

Hey addictfanatic. look 2 posts above you sir!

^ yeah i see... im tryin the net on my cell for the first time and when i post it does'nt show up for some reason
mad.gif
i tryed to put him on to osneaker and when i posted poof four other posts at thesame time form others

what's the story with swoosh these days? haven't used it in over a year.

did they still just randomly throw shoes up at 5am and what not?!

Originally Posted by zdawgz

just received my pair from SNEAKERPREORDER.com!
Did you get tracking info? Still waiting for mine, hopefully it shows up at my doorstep today.
Nah, never got tracking info. I asked for it last night but the kicks came before i got a response about it...
Almost 2PM here in So Cal...hoping the mail man comes with my pair today as well. Cant wait to post up pics

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

disappointed to hear these sucks for ballin, was worried about that but thats the main reason i bought them for. looks like im gonna have to keep them DS'ed
smh.gif
jordan XI's as long i as remember always sucked for balling.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

disappointed to hear these sucks for ballin, was worried about that but thats the main reason i bought them for. looks like im gonna have to keep them DS'ed
smh.gif
jordan XI's as long i as remember always sucked for balling.

balled in my 01 black/red. They were good at the time quality on these is what I expected. Way below 01 quality but there's nothing you can do. Atleast thebox is sick

ok so i just got back from the mall....Footlocker has more spacejams than they do the white/red 12's......Sheikh and Finishline both said they have 1 ofeach size, so the spacejams are kind of limited to certain stores

I went to a local footlocker in westchester after getting the white/red 12s and the guy said they were getting a limited amount. He then told me he was gonna"tear up" when of his female coworkers, "just a matter of time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom