*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..I just got my pair and here is my full review with pics.

First - thanks to sneakerpreorder for coming through. I just want to say everything I am about to write is nothing against sneakerpreoder. Obviously not hisfault...the shoes are the shoes.

Let's start with the GOOD!

4198645762_ac9920e8ec_b.jpg

As we all know JB may suck in quality but presentation is still top notch. The box and trimmings all look great. Love the special 23, the XI underneath, thecarbon paper and the special shoe horns. It all looks GREAT and makes you feel like it was all worth it.

Detail of the tissue
4198645470_9419642a38_b.jpg

Detail of the shoe horns

4197893095_c52f52e19a_b.jpg

4197893321_4d3a9ff785_b.jpg

again.....overall everything looks great from first glance.

4198646732_e619d86c63_b.jpg

4197892725_ce6fe2e0c1_b.jpg

4197894565_ece642447d_b.jpg

OK now to the HARD TRUTH. I will be CONFIRMING all the *****ing and whining. Yes the quality sucks. PERIOD. I swear these shoes, at least the pair I haveshould of been returned for quality control.

PLEASE NOTE I LITERALLY RECEIVED THESE ABOUT 45 mins AGO. NEVER BEEN WORN. and...the worst nightmare has happened. LOOK AT MY CF on ONE OF THE SHOES...

Here is the "good" one....perfectly normal...clean and nice CF plate as you would expect from a $200 shoes....

4197896353_be522587ce_b.jpg

now look at my other shoe.....!+%?

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

another shot of the HORROR...

4198649282_9146da6b6f_b.jpg

OK...so the CF is cracked on a shoe....if that was not enough...remember the little bubbles you guys talk about? I dont mind some random marks made from theinjection molding...but come on...this is ridiculous.

4197894813_a5328047e5_b.jpg

more

4197895215_c0eafb1f64_b.jpg

4197894939_dacedb2312_b.jpg

So there you have it...cracked CF and just poor poor quality control. I know those marks are "normal" but for the price of these shoes, they shouldof been shaved off at the factory. There is no reason why on BOTH OF MY SHOES I have perfectly spaced little nipples running down the whole shoe. Plus whatexcuse does JB have for the cracked CF? I posted on the other guys post and said to call NIKE customer service, but I am thinking it is useless as theselittle flaws seem very NORMAL.

Just to echo some of the other experts on here...PLEASE if you have a chance to check out your pair...PLEASE DO. SPACE JAMS are like a box of chocolates, younever know what you are going to find.

With everything said I am mainly salty about the price. If the shoes were normally priced, lets say $125? I swear I would be fine and happy and not even%$$@# or complain. But...for $175 retail and MORE for the preorder and ebay peeps...it definitely hurts and kinda breaks my heart to see these GREAT SHOESlook like this. OK Rant off...I am done now and will just enjoy my shoes. Sigh...

one last parting shot....this will keep me smiling I guess...

4198651274_19ba81df90_b.jpg

Whoever is in Suburbs like (Calumet City,South Holland and Dolton, IL), this question is for you! Who plan to go to the River Oaks Mall early in the morning onrelease day and who's planning to campout to get these Space Jams. Of course y'all know the mall open at 10AM. Any of y'all still planing on campinout?

that's not a cracked CF. more like a warped CF or a poorly dried CF from the molding. mine look like that too. however, i've still been wearing themand nothing has changed. they haven't gotten any worse.

I'm going to wake up thursday morning and hit the mall hard until somewhere has my pair. I haven't done this in years, but i need these on my feetchristmas morning. Nostalgia bug bit me.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These dont seem as big as the 11/12 pack of last year. I am in a big city and from what i can see stores that didnt get the 11/12 pack are getting these. to be honest i miss the days where if you werent in by noon they were gone.

why would u miss those days?? and to be honest those "days" are RIGHT NOW-- b/c of HYPEBEAST like u my friend... "those days..." LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

p.s-- i HATE "those days"
indifferent.gif

in "those days" i didnt have to line up for kicks. as long as you got to the mall before noon you were good. Now the mall opens and you have tostand out there for hours. just to get in the store and they tell you they are sold out.

If memory serves me correct, as far as the xi's are concerned, the first xi's to sell out the same day were the cool grey xi's march 3, 2001(smh atknowing the RD by heart.) I copped jams and concords a week or two after RD.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE???????

For me personally , I got .5 size bigger. I am normally a 11 and I have a wide foot. I bought a 11 in the flu games and they fit perfectly. the 11.5 in thespace jams fit perfect. If i would have gotten a 11 they would of been too tight.

Hey does anyone know how Ontario Mills get down, like do I need to be camped out or what? Im out here in Cali for school break and I'm thinkin about pickinup my second pair but I don't wanna go thru too much trouble if I dont have to.

Got my Space Jams courtesy of Gentry Humphrey yesterday...Fed Ex dropped off a near flawless pair gotta love the free! Good looking out G.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Got my Space Jams courtesy of Gentry Humphrey yesterday...Fed Ex dropped off a near flawless pair gotta love the free! Good looking out G.
watch out some people on here might think your bragging.... lol

but i know your not... congrads man

who's going to HOH la? and, if so, what time r u going to line up, midnight or early in the morning? i am trying to figure out which time to line up

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Just got my jamz from a locol spot for 200 got a sz 12 cause I want them to be real comfy with no pinky toe blister and that was the case with my sz 11 XI's from last year but if I find a sz 11.5 I might let these go

what size do you wear in most shoes? 11 or 11.5
11 but i just got home and tried them on and im glad i got the 12 because these shoes are just like the cdp stiff as hell, and the quality is badglu stains them little bumps on the white pair like they forgot to cut them off after they took it out the mold.

The Champs here in San Antone is gettin 100 pairs of Jams, that doesnt included the other spots, this should be a easy pickup

I appreciate it to all the ppl who answered.

I just ot mine in a sz 11 (i wear 11).. But i have yet to try them on... Hopefully they'll fit.

seen these at NTLV and they looked decent.....I'll try and copp my size.....for all vegas heads NTLV is holding a lottery for the jams cuz ceasarspalace does'nt allow camping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom