*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sheed08

aight i got a big delimma as you all know the release of the SJ are this wednesday but my girl is coming down and she really wants to see me, this is a totaly unexpected visit and i had this whole week planed on geting the SJ's, and no i cant get the shoes and drive to go see her (other stuff is included of course ex. gas, food and other stuff for her), but what is you take on this NT.

P.S. dont flame me to bad lol
What!? take her with you on the RD and buy her a pair then take her home and tell her to keep the shoes on!
pimp.gif

aight i got a big delimma as you all know the release of the SJ are this wednesday but my girl is coming down and she really wants to see me, this is a totaly unexpected visit and i had this whole week planed on geting the SJ's, and no i cant get the shoes and drive to go see her (other stuff is included of course ex. gas, food and other stuff for her), but what is you take on this NT.

Trust the heart of the cards. Go with the Space Jams

I think I speak for most of us when I ask this question. This is a general release but why is so many stores quantities limited to about 1 pair for each size?!I know stores that usually don't get any retros or w/e are getting these but why so little in some franchise stores and stuff? BTW anyone know how muchstores getting around the boston area?

If she's really down for u then she knows she comes second to SJ's!

So everyone is saying that all these different HOH are getting 300+ pairs. Any information about the HOH in Los Angeles? Quantity wise.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^Whats keeping you from doing both ????^

not enough money to do both. And for her to come second to some shoes (in her eyes) she will trip!

not enough money to do both. And for her to come second to some shoes (in her eyes) she will trip!
Honestly if you already had plans she should understand..how old are you..and how long yall been dating? I mean you already had plans she cantjust pop up and demand your time! put your foot down..lol..nah but honestly keep it real with her, tell her you would love to see her but you already hadreserved the shoes..you need to learn to lie ASAP..and i know i said Keep it real, and then told you to lie to her,but sometimes its the best thing todo..Lol..

Quick question, when exactly will the "space jams" be up on the nike site. Not sure if this is the right forum sorry if its not but answer highlyappreciated.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Honestly if you already had plans she should understand..how old are you..and how long yall been dating? I mean you already had plans she cant just pop up and demand your time! put your foot down..lol..nah but honestly keep it real with her, tell her you would love to see her but you already had reserved the shoes..you need to learn to lie ASAP..and i know i said Keep it real, and then told you to lie to her,but sometimes its the best thing to do..Lol..

wow yall really no how to break up a couple but im 20 n shes 19 but i might have to go with that advice lol

How big are we expecting this thread to get before its all said and done.... That True blue 3s thread is still going strong. And This thread is already at 100+pages before release (not to mention the other lil SJs thread we have had over the last 6 months)

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I cant even get my pair anymore, I just lost a $G in AC on Saturday...

frown.gif
damn, son. i'm going to AC on wed. (space jam day), lol. roulette tables at the borgata FTW!!
smile.gif

on another note, i read earlier in the thread that u can cop SJs with merchandise credit. does this mean no gift cards?? if so, i'm def. not copping.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

wow most of the HOH are getting a ton of these
eek.gif
the Hyattsville HOH just
got their shipment of 300+ pairs
pimp.gif

HOH MD has had the space james for a couple weeks now. and according to the manager, they have 150-200 pairs in men's sizes.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

sheed08 wrote:

aight i got a big delimma as you all know the release of the SJ are this wednesday but my girl is coming down and she really wants to see me, this is a
totaly unexpected visit and i had this whole week planed on geting the SJ's, and no i cant get the shoes and drive to go see her (other stuff is included
of course ex. gas, food and other stuff for her), but what is you take on this NT.

What!? take her with you on the RD and buy her a pair then take her home and tell her to keep the shoes on!
pimp.gif

what u did there, i see it.
laugh.gif

IMHO, i am almost certain that there will plenty to go around and everyone will be able to eat....the only way it may get ruined is if these retailersdon't enforce a limit per person....i am worried because of the fact that eastbay, nor finishline put a limit per person on the wht/red 12's....if thatis the case, then the resellers will have the upper hand....

i live in nyc man. i wanna get two pairs, 9.5 and 11. is it 1 pair a person? and wat would be best spot...i dont wanna wake up at 5am :ohwell:

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

IMHO, i am almost certain that there will plenty to go around and everyone will be able to eat....the only way it may get ruined is if these retailers don't enforce a limit per person....i am worried because of the fact that eastbay, nor finishline put a limit per person on the wht/red 12's....if that is the case, then the resellers will have the upper hand....

I may have been
pimp.gif
, but if my memory serves me correct, when the XII'sdropped a few days ago there was a limit of 1 per customer. I thought they lifted it after the release day due to them not selling out. If tthat's thecase, then resellers don't stand much of a chance. If i'm incorrect on this info, then damn that was some good $%$. *Goes to roll up*

copped mine on friday. I live in Springfield MA, and a few spots are already jackin prices up to 200. Expression, sister company of X² in boston, is taxin 200now. their own employees couldnt even buy until today bcuz thats when they registers ring them up @ 200. BUT, their DM was bringing down pairs from Worcestorwhich is bout a hour drive or so to "VIP" customers who were able to cop @ retail.

so basically, if you worked there you couldnt buy a pair until monday when they ring up for 200
but for customers they were bringin them in for them @ retail.
they were letting people buy multiple pairs too as long as on different reciepts

quality is ok. nothing like OGs obv, but overall they are decent. 175 tho is kinda steep if you ask me. copped regardless.. on to the next... white/red 12s

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to be released to the public.

i have the 1996 (OG) Black/Red XIs and on just the left shoe, i have 2 of the balls. other than that, it's all G double O D good.

Originally Posted by JAYS

dang couldnt sleep over these... worried about the RD =(

Originally Posted by JAYS

nervous not getting a pair = (

i feel like you'll kill yourself if you don't get a pair. check in with your local store, get as much info as you can get and just wake up a few hrsearly before open store hours and you'll get yours for sure. It's a General Release, calm down.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

IMHO, i am almost certain that there will plenty to go around and everyone will be able to eat....the only way it may get ruined is if these retailers don't enforce a limit per person....i am worried because of the fact that eastbay, nor finishline put a limit per person on the wht/red 12's....if that is the case, then the resellers will have the upper hand....

I may have been
pimp.gif
, but if my memory serves me correct, when the XII's dropped a few days ago there was a limit of 1 per customer. I thought they lifted it after the release day due to them not selling out. If tthat's the case, then resellers don't stand much of a chance. If i'm incorrect on this info, then damn that was some good $%$. *Goes to roll up*

According to the HOH I just called, you are allowed to purchase more than 1 pair.

Actually laid eyes on these today while I finished up some shopping. Needless to say I was dissapointed, I look forward to picking up more 01's on ebay nowthat the hype has turned to these. I know I'm late but I can't believe they don't have jumpman jam on the tongue, and the pair I saw had tiny ballsall over the midsole.
smh.gif

Went by the mall today and from the 3 stores I enter one told me they got about 60 plus pairs and the other told me they got 72 pairs that's just adults..Ithink if u do ur hw and set ur self to get there early. You should be able to walk away wit your pair..you guys got till tomm to figure out what time the mallsare opening in your area.good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom