*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
On jumpman23.com, it says that they're releasing on the 23rd, but everyone else is saying the 24th, when exactly is the release date? Is the information onJB's website false or something?

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

copped mine on friday. I live in Springfield MA, and a few spots are already jackin prices up to 200. Expression, sister company of X² in boston, is taxin 200 now. their own employees couldnt even buy until today bcuz thats when they registers ring them up @ 200. BUT, their DM was bringing down pairs from Worcestor which is bout a hour drive or so to "VIP" customers who were able to cop @ retail.

so basically, if you worked there you couldnt buy a pair until monday when they ring up for 200
but for customers they were bringin them in for them @ retail.
they were letting people buy multiple pairs too as long as on different reciepts

quality is ok. nothing like OGs obv, but overall they are decent. 175 tho is kinda steep if you ask me. copped regardless.. on to the next... white/red 12s

expressions is always shady dan from that worcestor location i called them today to see if they even got them in and they said they didnt there full of it

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

So everyone is saying that all these different HOH are getting 300+ pairs. Any information about the HOH in Los Angeles? Quantity wise.

They should also have 300 pairs for sure...maybe 400

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I cant even get my pair anymore, I just lost a $G in AC on Saturday...

frown.gif
damn, son. i'm going to AC on wed. (space jam day), lol. roulette tables at the borgata FTW!!
smile.gif

on another note, i read earlier in the thread that u can cop SJs with merchandise credit. does this mean no gift cards?? if so, i'm def. not copping.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

wow most of the HOH are getting a ton of these
eek.gif
the Hyattsville HOH just
got their shipment of 300+ pairs
pimp.gif

HOH MD has had the space james for a couple weeks now. and according to the manager, they have 150-200 pairs in men's sizes.
wink.gif
Thx for the info once again Charm...The FTL by me was only getting 24 pairs, and most the employees were looking mad shady like they'reholding some SJ's...Looks like I'm going to PG Plaza then......but not alone
laugh.gif

So will northline mall HOH be open at midnight?
Didnt quite catch what the rude employee said on the phone she abruptly hung up
mad.gif
(
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

On jumpman23.com, it says that they're releasing on the 23rd, but everyone else is saying the 24th, when exactly is the release date? Is the information on JB's website false or something?
Official Release date is 12-23-09 everyone's on their own schedule
there's spots around my area that already sold out their pairs since last week...
best advice is call ur local spots to see when they'll release.
My spot releases the 22nd after dark for example.

The only place n my city gettin um is Finishline and they talkin bout a couple pair per size so I'm headin back to the city my university in about anhour n 45 mins away to cop at midnight. Guaranteed 100+ pairs at my spot! ....2 pairs comin my way!

On jumpman23.com, it says that they're releasing on the 23rd, but everyone else is saying the 24th, when exactly is the release date? Is the information on JB's website false or something?

no one is saying that theyre dropping the 24th. get with the program son

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Why are people talking about Wednesday? I thought they went on sale on Thursday at midnight or Thursday morning when malls open?

OK...for the umpteeeenthgazillionth time...the shoes are being released on WEDNESDAY 12/23.

Some places are doing midnight releases meaning Tuesday night/Wed am...midnight into 12/23. Good luck going to look for these on Thursday.

Seriously...are we done asking:

WHEN ARE THESE DROPPING?
HOW DO THESE FIT?
WILL EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS WORK?
WHERE CAN I COP FOR RETAIL? ONLINE? STORE (INSERT LOCATION HERE) WILL HAVE THEM?
Thank you for answering my question, even if you were an $*+ about it ...

HOH LA is expecting 800 people for their 300-400 pairs! that is going to be chaotic, i am not going there anymore lol

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Oh REALLY now??? 12/24/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (General release) 378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White $175.00 - Men's $110.00 -Gradeschool $65.00 - Pre-School $50.00 - Toddler $35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack) Copied and pasted straight from the first page, what do you suppose that is thenhuh? If it's on the first page of the official thread, surely that must be correct information, but according to JB's official website, it statesotherwise.

Oh REALLY now??? 12/24/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (General release) 378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White $175.00 - Men's $110.00 - Gradeschool $65.00 - Pre-School $50.00 - Toddler $35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack) Copied and pasted straight from the first page, what do you suppose that is then huh? If it's on the first page of the official thread, surely that must be correct information, but according to JB's official website, it states otherwise.
Bro the shoes are releasing on Wednesday morning. Certain FTL's are releasing at midnight tues night/ early wednesday morning. If you go onThursday the 24th good luck. Information has changed since its first post.

Oh REALLY now??? 12/24/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (General release) 378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White $175.00 - Men's $110.00 - Gradeschool $65.00 - Pre-School $50.00 - Toddler $35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack) Copied and pasted straight from the first page, what do you suppose that is then huh? If it's on the first page of the official thread, surely that must be correct information, but according to JB's official website, it states otherwise.
lol yea someone should update that first page.....but its been the 23rd for weeks now

Anyone know of spots in Puerto Rico San Juan area? Im playing winter baseball down here and need a pair

thanks and good luck to all

Superkix.com

BLinK wrote:
Thx for the info once again Charm...The FTL by me was only getting 24 pairs, and most the employees were looking mad shady like they're holding some SJ's...Looks like I'm going to PG Plaza then......but not alone
laugh.gif

PG Plazas a pretty chill place. you should be good.... Just dont set your pair down.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

how do they fit?

like CDP XI or tighter?

i had to go from 10.5 to sz 11...

what do u recomment for those who got theirs?
sz 11 or 11.5

thx in advance

I don't understand how people can go up half a size on sneakers or ask how the fit? They all fit true to size to me.

I can understand if you are a kid and still growing, but my feet have been the same size since I was 16.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There are a lot of morons on this website. Some don't have a clue because they fail to look around and some are just arrogant because they alreadyknow whats going on. Regardless, this release is going to be way crazier than the CDP XI/XII date. General release or not, this shoe is going to sell the $#%#out. Come Wednesday afternoon, no pairs will be left and no stone unturned.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
There are a lot of morons on this website. Some don't have a clue because they fail to look around and some are just arrogant because they already know whats going on. Regardless, this release is going to be way crazier than the CDP XI/XII date. General release or not, this shoe is going to sell the $#%# out. Come Wednesday afternoon, no pairs will be left and no stone unturned.

That's what everybody says whenever a hot release comes out...and 99% of the time people are able to stock locate these somewhere in a rural place wherepeople don't cop Jordans too often.
laugh.gif

The majority will be gone..I grant you that, but people will be bouncing credit cards left and right in this economy...$175 for some people aint exactly agiveaway..and some people "claim" they're passing due to the quality. I would not be surprised to see people coming up withthese in the next few weeks or so...it happens.
grin.gif

Damn one day and a wake-up.... RD crept up fast on me.... STILL fence-sitting due to quality concerns... I dont wanna wake-up early or be rushin around in thecold for some $200 Jordans that I have to go home and factory finish
sick.gif

Judging by how many people don't care and are copping anyway, expect Brand Jordan to continue this trend of low quality, inflated price, and the appearanceof limited availability made true by resellers and hypes.... they should stop calling them Retros and switch to a more fitting title. . . .

Air Jordan 11 RIP-OFF
mad.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one to recognize this, french. lol And Airup, you're most likely correct about these XI's sitting around.. probably atsome finishline or footlocker in wyoming or something.. lol I'm sure they wont be there for long though since someone will order from the websites whenthey are recirculated and get them shipped from those locations. They're going to be GONE nonetheless. CDP-like.

got my lil nephew his pair for his bday on saturday and his dad some for christmas....they look fresh.....

yo whats the best time to camp out for these? im thinking like 930ish the night before, will that be too late? Ill be campin in SD by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom