*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunch of cornballs in here
smh.gif

When do these come out?

Are they gonna be any big kid sizes?

Do you sneaker EXPERTS think these will be available in sz 11 mens?

nerd.gif

So the Space Jams will be releasing online 12 midnight - Wed 12/23/09

Is that correct?

And is Eastbay, Finishline, NDC getting them?

Originally Posted by STARBURY

yo whats the best time to camp out for these? im thinking like 930ish the night before, will that be too late? Ill be campin in SD by the way

what mall are you going to for your pair?

yo whats the best time to camp out for these? im thinking like 930ish the night before, will that be too late? Ill be campin in SD by the way
start camping....NOW!!!
these have been changed to limited gr quickstrike to tier 0 accounts. go go go!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just wanted to make some nt'ers cry. Didn't really mean it when i asked.
no need for an explanation. most of us knew you were joking. but.... (peep my sig)

Originally Posted by DB24

So the Space Jams will be releasing online 12 midnight - Wed 12/23/09

Is that correct?

And is Eastbay, Finishline, NDC getting them?
Basically Tuesday night in a way.

And yes those sites will get them.

The manager at Athlete's Foot sold me mine today because I agreed to buy the white/red 12s, which I wanted anyway. It was like buying a CDP but for $15more.

Lol @ this spot trying to sell them today for $250..i look at em like get outta here..u buggin...he gon ask oh is that too much? LMAO

I don't think I'll be waking up early anymore!

My connect hit me up saying he might sell me my pairs early!

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by asianJordan

HOH LA is expecting 800 people for their 300-400 pairs! that is going to be chaotic, i am not going there anymore lol

That's what they told you? Jesus man.

think ima pass on these, overhyped...not to mention, there's gonna be a whole bunch of cornballs in Queens walking around thinking there fresh in thereskinny jeans and spacejams

Originally Posted by BR1012

jsut came back from reserving my pair at the Nike Employee store...cant beat 93.00 flat....with no tax!

smh i couldnt get thru on the phone.... got thru at 10:40 and they wasnt takin names anymore smh

Originally Posted by 23bryan

what mall are you going to for your pair?

Im thinkin of going to fashion valley

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by BR1012

jsut came back from reserving my pair at the Nike Employee store...cant beat 93.00 flat....with no tax!

smh i couldnt get thru on the phone.... got thru at 10:40 and they wasnt takin names anymore smh
dont feel bad i got threw at 10:20 when they opened at 10 and they wasnt taking names anymore... i think employees got there hands on acouple orsome people who live up there just got them all.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Lmao at people camping for these!

Whats funny??? It all depends on the area you are in. I know in my area you gotta camp for Jordans.

Originally Posted by SC415

I don't think I'll be waking up early anymore!

My connect hit me up saying he might sell me my pairs early!

*crosses fingers*
LUCKY you ... see if you can get 2 more size 12s , LET ME KNOW ?

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

On jumpman23.com, it says that they're releasing on the 23rd, but everyone else is saying the 24th, when exactly is the release date? Is the information on JB's website false or something?

no one is saying that theyre dropping the 24th. get with the program son

Oh REALLY now??? 12/24/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (General release) 378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White $175.00 - Men's $110.00 - Gradeschool $65.00 - Pre-School $50.00 - Toddler $35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack) Copied and pasted straight from the first page, what do you suppose that is then huh? If it's on the first page of the official thread, surely that must be correct information, but according to JB's official website, it states otherwise.
man people are just trying to help...so if you want to think they are dropping on the 24th then just wait till the 24th while everyone else copstheirs on the 23rd...so no need to go back and forth. newbies man...take it for what it is PERIOD.

I keep hearing people talk about a limit Of 1 per person but I work at finishline and I know the footlockers and champs in my area don't have a limit andniether does my store,is this just the smaller stores or somethin?

Sos soldier wrote:
I keep hearing people talk about a limit Of 1 per person but I work at finishline and I know the footlockers and champs in my area don't have a limit and niether does my store,is this just the smaller stores or somethin?
I think it just depends on the manager.

My dude told me he got 2 sz12s, I told him I want both. He didnt tell me 1 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom