*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

So where yall in TOrrance, CA copping at?? Im goin to del amo mall or galleria

i swear this question has been asked before, and i think it was you that asked it too

my connect just texted me that these are sold out on Swoosh
smh.gif

Confirmations....?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif

Confirmations....?
nerd.gif

haven't dropped... they just put them in the system... so cheer up you haven't missed out yet

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif

Confirmations....?
nerd.gif

haven't dropped... they just put them in the system... so cheer up you haven't missed out yet

D ..... COME ON SON . LOL

Who is your connect ?

yo, does eastbay, finishline, and ndc charge tax or just shipping costs?
nerd.gif
i forgot if they did or not when i copped my xi/xii pack online.

time for me to get extra sleep tonight so i can stay up late tomorrow night for online cop, and early morning arrival at local mall

Originally Posted by jretro23

yo, does eastbay, finishline, and ndc charge tax or just shipping costs?
nerd.gif
i forgot if they did or not when i copped my xi/xii pack online.

depends on alot of stuff.

depends on where you live for taxes

depends on if you find a free shipping code for free shipping or if you spend over $175 from nike you get free shipping....

just do research my man

Reserved a nice pair today at a local spot. I will try to get one more off of eastbay. If I dont, I will wait a few weeks for the prices to come down, if theyeven go that high in the first place. This post is NOTHING compared to past hyped releases.

People have a hard time reading back a few pages, which is why I drop this reminder throughout thethread....

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

This means all attempts to hookup for retail or not. It also includes the ever so popular, "hey lookat my sig".... If you need to PM someone, DO IT, but don't announce it. We have a growing list of suspensions already in progress....DON'T BE THENEXT PERSON!!!

Originally Posted by skep

time for me to get extra sleep tonight so i can stay up late tomorrow night for online cop, and early morning arrival at local mall

I hear you on that one.

Oh yeah, all repeated questions that have been asked/answered over and over will start getting deleted.

DON'T BE LAZY!! LOOK!!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Damn one day and a wake-up.... RD crept up fast on me.... STILL fence-sitting due to quality concerns... I dont wanna wake-up early or be rushin around in the cold for some $200 Jordans that I have to go home and factory finish
sick.gif

Judging by how many people don't care and are copping anyway, expect Brand Jordan to continue this trend of low quality, inflated price, and the appearance of limited availability made true by resellers and hypes.... they should stop calling them Retros and switch to a more fitting title. . . .

Air Jordan 11 RIP-OFF
mad.gif

C'mon now. You know Jordan's gonna do it anyways.

I would've guess NY would've been the first with campers. but I guess the snow has people staying in,atleast today
laugh.gif

They'll probably be out starting tomorrow afternoon
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

there is reports of beast out in my area posted at a FTL setting up camp right now.

roll.gif

i called my footlocker and they was like "hello we open up @ midnight for the space jams!" CLICK

this release is going to be a problem

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Damn one day and a wake-up.... RD crept up fast on me.... STILL fence-sitting due to quality concerns... I dont wanna wake-up early or be rushin around in the cold for some $200 Jordans that I have to go home and factory finish
sick.gif

Judging by how many people don't care and are copping anyway, expect Brand Jordan to continue this trend of low quality, inflated price, and the appearance of limited availability made true by resellers and hypes.... they should stop calling them Retros and switch to a more fitting title. . . .

Air Jordan 11 RIP-OFF
mad.gif

QFT - anyone who camps for these has absolutely NO right to complain about quality and high prices because YOU are the ones causing the problem!

RHYTHMentality wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
there is reports of beast out in my area posted at a FTL setting up camp right now.
I'm so glad Southern Cali has never been as bad as Northern Cali.

THANK YOU .... someone knows whats up about NOR CAL. Not saying its the worst but at times it sure aint no piece of cake.

i live in greensboro nc and if i get their at least 2hours early im good............if i dont get them oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom