*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by Lou39

Stack Bundless wrote:

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm on 24/12 but I'm gonna be at JFK 9.30 PM so i wont be able to buy them then, how big is the chance that i can
find a pair in size 9 on 25/12?

0% thats christmas day homie, stores are not open
exactly! plus they're probably all sold out by noontime 12/24 anyway. why don't you try your luck online and have them shipped to your hotel or whoever it is you'll be staying with? you can do 1 day air if you really want them that quick.

lol yeah forgot about that, christmas eve is bigger here. sold out by noone 12/24? damn thats fast, gonna talk with my homeboy at atl, hes comming to nyc 12/25 so that should work

got yours here!! haha

^Damn, those coppers!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I see A LOT of Houston NT'ers in the house. Maybe I've been gone too long, but I don't normally see that.
laugh.gif

Me and other folk will be at the Galleria. If you come through, say, "What up?" We'll be in the front of the line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first Jordan purchase in a while, damn.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

WOW JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON. TAKE THIS INFO HOW YOU WANT IT. JUST FYI

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

2. DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AIR JORDAN 11'S, SHAPE IS VERY OFF

3. NOT WORTH $175

4. AIR JORDAN XII WHITE/RED IS BY FAR WORSE

YOUNGIN'S DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE THESE SHOES TO. OLDERS HEADS KNOW WHATS UP.....JORDAN BRAND IS LOSING IT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let me start off by saying How cool u r by knowin "whats up" cuz ur a so called "OG Jordan head"

SIKE...

and the thing is im not even a jordan enthusist by any means. I personally do not own on pair of Jordan shoes in my closet and if i did i sold them. Why? I donknow. but anyways thats besides the point.

And that whole statement that u just made had been said 1000000000000000000times by various ppl. Which is getting really tired.

U like em. Buy em. if not. On to the next one.Thats it. And all the talk about people stopbuyin there shoes maybe theyll listen. No they wont, JB listens toJB. Plus like someone stated a while ago the "Sneaker Enthusist comunity" is a small portion of JB sales. the other Millions of people will countinueto buy em.

they give u wat they give u. Simple. U dont like wat theyre gvin u.. then dont buy it..

JB BEEN LOSING IT. Whats new? .... nothin.

PS: Im buyin these..
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
glasses.gif
... hopefully not for retail tho.. Ayone know if FTL employees get to use their discount?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Damn, those coppers!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I see A LOT of Houston NT'ers in the house. Maybe I've been gone too long, but I don't normally see that.
laugh.gif

Me and other folk will be at the Galleria. If you come through, say, "What up?" We'll be in the front of the line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first Jordan purchase in a while, damn.
eek.gif

This.

I see what you did there.
nerd.gif

I was just on a mission to copp these online and ended up getting a DS 2001 pair for 300shipped SMFH icey as !%!! too, I couldnt pass lol

Im still going to copp a 09 pair for myself just to wear everyday
devil.gif

and I still need a 09 for my bro
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

t

.. Ayone know if FTL employees get to use their discount?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I don't think so lonely the DM at my local FTL said hell no straightup
laugh.gif
[/color]

Informed that these will be excluded from discount "indefinitely" at Foot Locker, Inc., which means if you hide a pair and wait a month or two,you might be able to slide 30% off the top.

180px-kirk_and_spock_laughing.jpg

For $175, at the quality I've seen and felt, even emotionless employees will crack a smile.

It's your money, do as you choose.

So I have to work at 7AM the morning these come out.....

Hopefully I can get them on Eastbay no problem at midnite... cause I am definitely not staying up to try NDC

so... from what i've been reading, it's a general release to all shoe stores.
that means there will be no lining up right?

i'm guessing the hype isn't that bad.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

t

.. Ayone know if FTL employees get to use their discount?
nerd.gif

I don't think so lonely the DM at my local FTL said hell no straight up
laugh.gif

damn
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
i dont want to waste 200 a pair with the Kobe 5s coming up. idk how many pairsi should get now

koncrete kickz wrote:
^^^^^^^ my point exactly i work with molding machines and a set of 6 bottle molds are close to 100 grand, just think how many production lines they have in a nike/jb factory.

they just throwing away money over at nike/jb

yeah molds are very expensive but just off topic but what company do you work for? I'm asking because I'm in the bottle business also.I'm a purchaser for a distributor in Dallas.

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Miami heads,wheres everyone planning to go to cop these?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]broward mall,Pembroke lakesmall ..best bets[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]also my space jams just came in i must say its a really nice shoe.. willbe picking up another on release day ..[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]edit-[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]iphone pic[/color]
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
4184721247_e317942429.jpg

Yeah all the spots who basically got the CDP 11/12 are getting these even my store and we never get retros never ive been there two years and the only retro wegot were the flu game 12's and the white/red 12's that drop sat and we got the space jams so they are gonna be everywhere all over the place all theshoe shoe stores in the mall have them even journeys have them (im joking) but you shouldnt have a prob grabbing these at all the chick at finishline told methey have all of their sizes reserved already between employees and customers and they only have like a sz 15 and a 9.5 not reserved yet and they have to bethere by 10. some cats are gonna be hot cause the mall open at 8 that day she said they are gonna have to reconsider some things. but my my 2 pair are good oneat my store one at champs. I wish they would let us use the discount ill have 3.

Havent heard much about Champs shipments on these... any employees have any info about what/how Champs is doing the Space Jams ? ? ? ?

but why my local mom & pop stores ain't even get them n yet lol so funny because last year around this time i got the cdp like almost 2 or 3 weeksearly but this time i think ima have to wait on the rd if i want them lol smh can some1 plz help me =( what nyc stores got these ( preferably manhattan or thebronx ) #$$ i'll take any borough right now! lol

Originally Posted by bdis1986

also my space jams just came in i must say its a really nice shoe.. will be picking up another on release day ..
pimp.gif

edit- iphone pic
eyes.gif
Glad to see ur gettin ur pairs fam
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom