*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo detroit area heads
where u planning on getting these?
i called the champs at westland mall, they said theyre suppose to get them, but still havent

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

bdis1986 wrote:

also my space jams just came in i must say its a really nice shoe.. will be picking up another on release day ..
pimp.gif

edit- iphone pic
eyes.gif
Glad to see ur gettin ur pairs fam
smokin.gif

same here...good !$+! man

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Damn, those coppers!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I see A LOT of Houston NT'ers in the house. Maybe I've been gone too long, but I don't normally see that.
laugh.gif

Me and other folk will be at the Galleria. If you come through, say, "What up?" We'll be in the front of the line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first Jordan purchase in a while, damn.
eek.gif

This.

I see what you did there.
nerd.gif

How are releases at the Galleria? I'm trying to get to a mall where I can get in and get out quickly, and I've noticed that a majority of the shoestores in the Galleria are in the middle. I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of pairs though. Might make the trip out there.

Sac, Ca heads, my home girl just gave me the word arden will be open at 11:59 on the 23 for the XI release and she said everyone that lines up should be good,considering they have a champ,FL,FA, and shiekh I can believe it.

My homegirl also said they have a lot of pairs to go around, so good luck my sac NTers.

Got mine off of shoetrends, but if it's not a ghetto mad house like the DMPs, might wait for one more pair.

Does anyone from sac remember what arden was like for the DMPS? Everyone was just thizzed out of their mind in the parking lot getting hyphy breaking stufflol!! Not trying to go through that again!! Not going to lie though guilty of being on some smackers and turfed during the wait for the DMPs, made the time goby mad quick lol!!

What??? They dropped on Shoetrends already?? Where da hell was I?? LoL... I been checking that site every day!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Sac, Ca heads, my home girl just gave me the word arden will be open at 11:59 on the 23 for the XI release and she said everyone that lines up should be good, considering they have a champ,FL,FA, and shiekh I can believe it.

My homegirl also said they have a lot of pairs to go around, so good luck my sac NTers.

Got mine off of shoetrends, but if it's not a ghetto mad house like the DMPs, might wait for one more pair.

Does anyone from sac remember what arden was like for the DMPS? Everyone was just thizzed out of their mind in the parking lot getting hyphy breaking stuff lol!! Not trying to go through that again!! Not going to lie though guilty of being on some smackers and turfed during the wait for the DMPs, made the time go by mad quick lol!!

11:59 on the 22nd you mean pimp just checking cause the release date is the 23rd

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Sac, Ca heads, my home girl just gave me the word arden will be open at 11:59 on the 23 for the XI release and she said everyone that lines up should be good, considering they have a champ,FL,FA, and shiekh I can believe it.

Does anyone from sac remember what arden was like for the DMPS? Everyone was just thizzed out of their mind in the parking lot getting hyphy breaking stuff lol!! Not trying to go through that again!! Not going to lie though guilty of being on some smackers and turfed during the wait for the DMPs, made the time go by mad quick lol!!

11:59 on the 22nd you mean pimp just checking cause the release date is the 23rd

See I was mad confused about this too, since they do release on the 23 why not do a midnight on the 22nd?

I clarified this with my homegirl and she did say 23 1159 so technically it is the 24th. Just being a messenger, if you have any questions or concerns callthem and double check.

Mini sac summit in line?
roll.gif

^ yes your girl is right...midnight on the 23 is correct.

Basically the shoes are being released on Wed 12/23...but her store will open and sell them Tues night at MIDNIGHT...making it 23rd. So its right. I getconfused on that sometimes too...they do the same for movie releases...a movie opens on Friday..but they have midnight screenings on thursday.

Good luck copping all. I am going to be calling all my spots at least 2x this week to confirm and re-confirm.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Why take like 8 pics of the shoes from ONLY 2 different angles lmao
My bad man some are clear and some are not on pictures and dtb00201 they are very comfortable and has the real thick laces like the retro'sfrom 2000 these are way better than cdps

these a gr all the places ive called some didnt even get the cdps are getting these i got my pair already but im getting another pair for sure on the rd

Took a break from work to pick up at my local M&P. $200 flat each, which with Chicago tax is about 7 bucks over retail. Definitely worth saving myself thetrip to the mall
wink.gif
(phone pics)

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Damn, those coppers!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I see A LOT of Houston NT'ers in the house. Maybe I've been gone too long, but I don't normally see that.
laugh.gif

Me and other folk will be at the Galleria. If you come through, say, "What up?" We'll be in the front of the line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first Jordan purchase in a while, damn.
eek.gif
YO! I'm from NY but i used to deal w the foot locker in Galleria in H-town. They used to ship what they were overstocked in to my store...gota few CDP's from them. Lemme know how their product looks, i might have to hit them up again to send me stuff
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

yo detroit area heads
where u planning on getting these?
i called the champs at westland mall, they said theyre suppose to get them, but still havent
footlocker-Telegraph in southfield, Oakland mall, Northland, Great lakes crossing, Summerset troy
Mr.Alans- in southfeild
Finishline-Summerset, Great lakes crossing, Oakland mall,Northland
Good luck to my fellow Detroit Jordan fans. You can find me at Great lakes ill be in the lot
smokin.gif
away my morning.

I remember reading so many people complaining on these, now it sounds like everyone wants a pair.... Funny how the hype grows the closer the release datecomes...... Good luck everyone.....

Originally Posted by kob8

I remember reading so many people complaining on these, now it sounds like everyone wants a pair.... Funny how the hype grows the closer the release date comes...... Good luck everyone.....
Thats cuz everybody wants to have an opinion on the Internet. lol. People need to stop being so negative and just cop if you like em' and ifyou dont just walk away...

mom and pops FTW... dam this is the only time I wished I lived in urban sprawl.... Omaha's "big" to us who love here, but non-existent to anyoneoutside the tri-state area

pairs are lookin good, gettin excited again for this release... I kinda tapered off with all the pics of funny-shaped pairs and what have you....

Rday is almost here cant wait to have these on the 23rd .........will be spending x-mas eve just looking at them jk but good luck to everyone.....................any body know about sores opening at midnight or does it depend on the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom