*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbelievable...... this one is brand new came in looking like this. 4th one i saw has some kind of cracking on the cf plate.
j11c2.jpg

I can't even "
smh.gif
" @ JB anymore over that type of stuff ...
My reaction to that stuff is "
roll.gif
" cuz seriously wat more can u expect from JB other than some nice quality sweatpants & hoodies!
But I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't be heated if I spent 175+ dollars on shoes that are already crackin out the box... I'm sry for the ppl thathave that issue....
I kno I'm bein a hypocrite in a way but I have the benefit of not payin retail for these so I'm not gonna complain................ As much atleast...But that depends how my pair comes...

But A cool 122 out the door w/ a easy purchase is hard to dislike/complain about!
smokin.gif

after seeing all the bad luck with the quality some people got on coppin these, im gonna inspect my pair at the store more than i usually do. for 175 my @%*%better be close to perfect as can be

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

unbelievable...... this one is brand new came in looking like this. 4th one i saw has some kind of cracking on the cf plate.
j11c2.jpg

This is the reason I had to mix and match 5 pairs of sz11.5 to match a great pair! Good thing I had the opportunity to do that. Otherwise, be careful... therewill be some flaws. I saw plenty! Sorry to say, but true.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

j11c2.jpg

This is the reason I had to mix and match 5 pairs of sz11.5 to match a great pair! Good thing I had the opportunity to do that. Otherwise, be careful... there will be some flaws. I saw plenty! Sorry to say, but true.

Yeah, hopefully the size 11.5 I ordered yesterday doesn't come in looking like this. It's no secret, alot of these so called A grades, should havenever made their way to stores.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Footlocker Employees: If this hasnt been confirmed or mentioned yet...

Just came back from work and my head manager told me right when i stepped into the store to punch in; w/o me saying anything she said "YES, WE DO GET OUR DISCOUNT ON THE SPACE JAMS"

BUT THERE IS A 1-2 Pair Limit
(Depending how many pairs your store gets i believe)
so i get some ds space jams for like $125. thats sweet. i dont go back to work until saturday but i expect to confirm this when i show up. thanksfor the good news.

OK, IVE SEARCHED THROUGH THIS THREAD, TO NO LUCK AND I NEED TO KNOW!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME(ESPECIALLY IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR A SIZE 12 IN JORDANS) IF THESE RUN A1/2 SIZE SMALL LIKE THE CDP'S OR ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE????? AND I DONT WANNA KNOW ABOUT WIDTH, STRICKLY LENGTH. I'VE GOTTEN TWO DIFFERENT OPINIONS BUTIT SHOULD BE REALLY SIMPLE. EITHER U GOT ROOM TO WIGGLE OR THEY'RE TOO TIGHT. I KNOW EVERYONES FOOT IS DIFFERENT BUT ANY POSITIVE INFO IS MUCH APPRECIATED.THANKS............................

EDIT: OK SO I CHECK BACK ON LIKE PG 2 OR 3 AND ONE PERSON SAYS TRUE TO SIZE AND ANOTHER SAYS GO HALF SIZE UP, LOL. WOW, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT HARD TO TELL.GUESS I'LL KEEP IT SAFE AND ORDER AT LEAST ONE OF MY PAIRS IN A 12.5. BUT STILL ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

woah woah woah, so I walk into another footlocker yesterday, asked about these, dude says I can pay for them now and get them day of release

Question here is, I know I would have to buy a gift card or something to prove I paid for them, but my pair isn't guaranteed is it?

I heard yes you could pay BUT they just do that so you can get a gift card and if they sell your pair then you're stuck with a gift card of said so price,true?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

woah woah woah, so I walk into another footlocker yesterday, asked about these, dude says I can pay for them now and get them day of release

Question here is, I know I would have to buy a gift card or something to prove I paid for them, but my pair isn't guaranteed is it?

I heard yes you could pay BUT they just do that so you can get a gift card and if they sell your pair then you're stuck with a gift card of said so price, true?
nerd.gif

NAW, WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS PRE-ORDERING THEM FOR YOU. YOU BUY A GIFT CARD FOR THE TOTAL PRICE AND THEY TAKE THAT GIFTCARD WITH THE RECEIPT WITH YOUR NAME ONIT AND STICK IT ON A PAIR IN UR SZ. I DID THE SAME THING WITH SOME OF THE CDP'S LAST YEAR AND IT WAS ALWAYS LEGIT. THEN ON RELEASE DAY, THEY THEN RING UPTHE SALE.(THAT WAY THEY DONT GET IN TROUBLE FOR SELLING EARLY) IT SERIOUSLY GUARANTEES UR PAIR.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

OK, IVE SEARCHED THROUGH THIS THREAD, TO NO LUCK AND I NEED TO KNOW!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME(ESPECIALLY IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR A SIZE 12 IN JORDANS) IF THESE RUN A 1/2 SIZE SMALL LIKE THE CDP'S OR ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE????? AND I DONT WANNA KNOW ABOUT WIDTH, STRICKLY LENGTH. I'VE GOTTEN TWO DIFFERENT OPINIONS BUT IT SHOULD BE REALLY SIMPLE. EITHER U GOT ROOM TO WIGGLE OR THEY'RE TOO TIGHT. I KNOW EVERYONES FOOT IS DIFFERENT BUT ANY POSITIVE INFO IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS............................

EDIT: OK SO I CHECK BACK ON LIKE PG 2 OR 3 AND ONE PERSON SAYS TRUE TO SIZE AND ANOTHER SAYS GO HALF SIZE UP, LOL. WOW, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT HARD TO TELL. GUESS I'LL KEEP IT SAFE AND ORDER AT LEAST ONE OF MY PAIRS IN A 12.5. BUT STILL ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
i wear a size 11 and the size 11 i got in these is kinda of tight. you can get your normal size and be ok but definitley dont buy a half sizesmaller because they will probaly be to small. also if you go a half size up from your normal size there should be no problem. i have had my pair since augustso maybee the newer ones are diffrent, idk. i wear a size 11 and an 11 or 11.5 would be fine with me but i think a 10.5 would be to small. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by riddla713

OK, IVE SEARCHED THROUGH THIS THREAD, TO NO LUCK AND I NEED TO KNOW!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME(ESPECIALLY IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR A SIZE 12 IN JORDANS) IF THESE RUN A 1/2 SIZE SMALL LIKE THE CDP'S OR ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE????? AND I DONT WANNA KNOW ABOUT WIDTH, STRICKLY LENGTH. I'VE GOTTEN TWO DIFFERENT OPINIONS BUT IT SHOULD BE REALLY SIMPLE. EITHER U GOT ROOM TO WIGGLE OR THEY'RE TOO TIGHT. I KNOW EVERYONES FOOT IS DIFFERENT BUT ANY POSITIVE INFO IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS............................

EDIT: OK SO I CHECK BACK ON LIKE PG 2 OR 3 AND ONE PERSON SAYS TRUE TO SIZE AND ANOTHER SAYS GO HALF SIZE UP, LOL. WOW, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT HARD TO TELL. GUESS I'LL KEEP IT SAFE AND ORDER AT LEAST ONE OF MY PAIRS IN A 12.5. BUT STILL ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
i wear a size 11 and the size 11 i got in these is kinda of tight. you can get your normal size and be ok but definitley dont buy a half size smaller because they will probaly be to small. also if you go a half size up from your normal size there should be no problem. i have had my pair since august so maybee the newer ones are diffrent, idk. i wear a size 11 and an 11 or 11.5 would be fine with me but i think a 10.5 would be to small. hope that helps.

I'm normally a 10.5, but I will definitely be getting an 11 in these. Any luck elsewhere in the H? I'm becoming more and more set on the Galleria, butall this talk of employees cutting backdoor deals everywhere has me kind of nervous.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wear a size 11 and the size 11 i got in these is kinda of tight. you can get your normal size and be ok but definitley dont buy a half size smaller because they will probaly be to small. also if you go a half size up from your normal size there should be no problem. i have had my pair since august so maybee the newer ones are diffrent, idk. i wear a size 11 and an 11 or 11.5 would be fine with me but i think a 10.5 would be to small. hope that helps.

I wear size 11 also. I need to find out how these fit also. But, I played it safe and got an 11.5..need to figure out at this point if I should find anotherpair in the same size or just go back to my normal size 11. If I get these today, I'll try em' on, and give you my take on how they fit.

im thinking about going up a half size...the only problem is a lot of times when i have done that the shoe creases more....toebox creasing on xi's is a nono

Cracked Cf or not I cn careless at this point..ll as long as I gt my pairs.... I ll cry later....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

im thinking about going up a half size...the only problem is a lot of times when i have done that the shoe creases more....toebox creasing on xi's is a no no

I rather have creases...than my big toe showing by fitting to tight.

Here in the Philippines only 50 pairs will be released. But there is a pile of line already and willing to campout for the next 5 days

For almost $200 after tax we have to hope that the CF doesn't crack that is some non sense. That's like paying for a Benz and getting a pinto qualitymakes no sense. I will not be buying anymore jordan products until they can provide a quality product this is just gone to far especially with a shoe thatlooks this good.

quick pic i took w/ my phone when they got dropped off to me

i did a side by side comparison w/ my '01 Breds when i got home this morning, and the cut it more or less the same i'm happy w/ my pair
...got my 2nd pair waiting for me in the BX i'm pickin them up after i get out the office...can't wait

SO IS THIS EASY COP IF MY SIZE IS 8 OR 8.5 ONLINE ON FTA , FTL...ETC will these go out fast no matter what online stores?

So I just got my Jams in today.
pimp.gif
Less than 24 hours after I called and got em'...

No pics but...

~Patent is noticeably lower than my Bred 01's..which I already knew, but seeing in person just confirms it even more..

~Soles are ridiculously icey...

~Cut is shaped different than the 01's..again, just another common observation...

Overall, I'm satisfied but I can't see myself copping a third pair anymore..I'll buy another to keep on ice.....but honestly anything more than 2is a waste IMO unless you're planning to play Mr. Scrooge and hog up the inventory to resell..
smh.gif

I need to try these on still...stay tuned for an update on the fit...

Well I guess I get to keep an extra $200 in my pocket cause I was actually planning on coppin 3 pairs.. one 2 rock for causual wear, one 2 keep for a while andone 2 ball in but apparently JB doesn't make basketball shoes anymore.... go figure. Its alright though cause I actually get extra $$$ now.

i live in Tampa, Florida and cant find these for nothing

suggestions on where to get these for retail....

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i live in Tampa, Florida and cant find these for nothing

suggestions on where to get these for retail....

check the regional forum. there might be some info in there for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom