*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to the mall at 6 waited in line at finishline which had like 6 pairs and sold out. Went upstairs got in line at foolocker with 10 people in front ofme, got my size 9 my bro got his 11.5. Quality sucks but thats the new JB. About 15-20 people was still in line gettting upset

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I went to a Foot Locker here in NJ... they told him that they only had a size 13 left because the employees had bought the rest of them.

I'm from NJ and i'd never depend on a local Foot Locker or any other store in Jersey for a release like this, come to NY next time

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

DEAR LORD

40 pages in 4hrs hours?
laugh.gif

well good morning NT

bouta get ready to go get my pair

anodg4.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to a Foot Locker here in NJ at Livingston Mall. They opened at 7 and I got there at about 6:50.
There were about 25 people in a line already and when they opened up they started letting everyone in one at a time.
I ended up going half a size down to a sz. 9, but they feel a little tight.
While we were in line my brother went downstairs to a Finishline and he was the 3rd person i line, they told him that they only had a size 13 left because the employees had bought the rest of them.
dang bro thats messed up. same down here in md..employees f'd us bad. it aint right

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

release was crazy @ the candler rd. athletes foot. like 100 peepz there, took my homeboy 2 get em- $200 plus tax. i decided 2 go 2 Stonecrest and was 1st in line but they had no sz 13s smh...and footaction tellin ppl they open @ 8 when they lied and did @ 5:30!!! so i headed over 2 a local spot. here now patiently waiting for what they said 2 be opening @ 8

dam bra. u must live near.
i was gone go to that athletes foot midnite sale, but decided not to
so i went 2 footlocker in stonecrest. was bout 15th in line
n i was seenin a couple champs bags while in line

i am sooooo pissed right now man..i stayed up all night and went to the mall just to get these shoes...this dude from footlocker told us that we had to put ourname on the list so we can get our pair...man as soon as the top flight opened up the door everybody was running (including me) and everything. we get in lineand now all of sudden they are not going by the list...meaning i stood outside all them hours for nothing pretty much....i wanted to smack the crap out thatguy just off that crap he pulled and yes he did work for footlocker. not only that but they let the employees go first as well. worst day ever ...now i gottalook for some that not high in the price
frown.gif
worst christmas ever...

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

I went to a Foot Locker here in NJ... they told him that they only had a size 13 left because the employees had bought the rest of them.

I'm from NJ and i'd never depend on a local Foot Locker or any other store in Jersey for a release like this, come to NY next time

Which store in NY do you go to? Just any footlocker?

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i feel sorry for people in my city who didnt go to the rivercenter
lol
hered all the other malls were horrible
anyway....waited in the mall for three hours
copped at 6 am champs release with ease
came home to my eastbay confirmation...hopefully they ship.....its all cool!
Dam I wish I woulda knew that. I went to Ingram and that was pretty bad

I was in line at Ingram at SSFCU. They let people in 5 at a time to keep things under control. I got my size at Footlocker with no problems plus pairs for my 2nephews. It wasn't that bad IMO.

Walked over to my local footlocker in Brooklyn at 6:45.

I was actually surprised to see people online

Either way, by 7:40 I got my size 10 and was heading home

I heard there was 800 people on line at footlocker on 34th street. Can anyone confirm this?

got my hands on mine pair sz 13 it was semi crazy mall never opened the doors people had to find ways in thats KC 4 u

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i feel sorry for people in my city who didnt go to the rivercenter
lol
hered all the other malls were horrible
anyway....waited in the mall for three hours
copped at 6 am champs release with ease
came home to my eastbay confirmation...hopefully they ship.....its all cool!
Dam I wish I woulda knew that. I went to Ingram and that was pretty bad

I was in line at Ingram at SSFCU. They let people in 5 at a time to keep things under control. I got my size at Footlocker with no problems plus pairs for my 2 nephews. It wasn't that bad IMO.

everybody was comin in rivercenter after i was already in line at champs(they let people in 2 at a time)

i hered south park and northstar were suppper duper horrible lol

glad to hear yall copped

Up here in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, got to my local FNL at about 4:30 and besides a few crazies from out of town with little +%%feet I was able to get my pair. I was surprised to see one of my boys in line in front of me too so got to kick it and catch up with him to wait till 6.

Next to my DS 2001's

19478742355057618267124.jpg

If you orderd from FNL.com and didn't get a confirmation email, call customer service. I called and found out that my order didn't go through and thatI was getting a refund.

here in Louisville these shoes are gonna be hard to come by for the people that didnt get there early. some stores opened up @ 6 am, I walkedin @ 7:55 am got my size & walked out in less than 5 mins. I asked the manager what they had left & he replied just 8's. I wear a size 15 that wasput away just for me. $130 after tax aint a bad deal. o & btw, these shoes are worse quality than my cdp's. ive got those nipples on the midsole fromthe mold & some minor glue on one of em but thats it. havent tried them on yet so cant comment on that.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I heard there was 800 people on line at footlocker on 34th street. Can anyone confirm this?
footlocker in 34th street & 42nd street were a ZOO

eastland mall in charlotte was a super easy cop.....i was a hour late they opened up at 7 and still got a 10.5 and a big boys 7 for my girl

Originally Posted by VeintiTres

I think FNL.com just restocked. I just placed an order right now and got a confirmation!
yah, I think you're right, looks like a FSR...went right through, instantly got the confirmation...now I just need to find out if my orderwith Champs went through last night with the "g"... has anyone confirmed one way or another if those orders went through??? I'd rather not haveto look through the last 40 pages to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom