*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

the Playoff VIII release was crazy???

And you add nothing to the debate. I said that people stated that because it was a GR it wouldn't move when that was false. They were all gone by the weekend. Sold out online, the biggest city as far the sneaker market goes all the way to the boondocks of the state.

Then again these are the same people that say Foamposites won't sell out because they are a GR but they do at a $200 price tag.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just wondering if dude's actually camped and were mad hype about the Playoff's as they are with these SpaceJam's. Wasn't into J's when those dropped, but I remember seeing them everywhere in Chicago...
Now they can be had for cheap if you look, copped a vnds pair for $85 shipped a couple months back...

Just came from pearlridge downtown. Got my sz 14 although it was crazy rough lots of pushing and shoving. But I was 15th in line and they passed out sizes thruthe line once inside the mall. So hectic but a great ending!

"Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have causedyou.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions orconcerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.

Good luck to all of you who will be waiting for a restock. These will slowly restock in sizes day by day like the CDP's. You'll have to wake upeveryday at about 5am to check eastbay and every other website. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. That's just what happens.

My G order got cancelled by eastbay. Of course I had to call them to find this out. Terrible service over the last 24 hours. I like how they can pretty muchwipe out the G orders like they never happened.

wow...im hoping my 3 pair from FNL holds strong...got a couple "G" orders at EB...got to my local mall (Eastland) at 8:05am, totally expecting a mobscene...parking lot was empty...im thinking..i either completely missed out on this release OR there will be lines a mile long inside.....stopped at Champs, noline..but no 10.5's left...walked across the mall to Footlocker, copped 2 10.5's with ease, no line at all...round trip from my house to the mall andback home...1hr....which was a 20 min drive both ways...gonna be a good xmas.
-sf77

Hey RED Why You Ain't Cop From Niketown! LOL I called the Footlocker On State Street It Was Steady Busy! I think they took the phone off the Hook! LOL

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just talked to the people at Finish Line.

If you got email confirmation, your order is good. 3-5 days before it will ship though......

Good to hear.

Was just about to ask if anyone has gotten shipping confirmation from FNL but I guess it's going to be a couple days.

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

so Eastbay just sent me an e-mail confirming the cancellation of my 2 orders!
I just called this a couple a pages ago.
laugh.gif

Eastbay has began to to dead "empty" orders..

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by Goochi

I had reserved a pair at Finishline and had til 9:30 to pick it up and showed up at 9 and heres the dialogue:

me: hey I reserved a size 11.5, my names simon
him: yeah we gave that away cuz youre late
me: you said 9:30, its only 9
him: looks like 9:30 to me
me: well do you have any other sizes, a 12 maybe?
him: you didnt reserve a 12 so you can go wait in line like everybody else

IM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, this store isnt getting ANY business from me ever again. I now have no Space Jams and have kind of lost hope. This is pretty lame.

my man, i woulda WHOOOOOOOOPED his ***~!!!! for that BS..... if you were late, you were late, but then aint try to slide you a replacement?? Woulda F$#@k'd his #%@+ up and rolled out casually... BURR!
WORD I WOULD F HIM UP 2 !!!
grin.gif

my finishline let me copp 2 no prob. i checked to see if anyone behind me was buying a size 12,
none of them were so i copped both. was anyone only aloud 1 pair?

Originally Posted by Architect

"Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

just got my email confirmation of CANCELLATION from footlocker......

all this hassle...for a pair of shoes....

if they re stock and i get lucky great.

if not oh well....that 175 can go towards the hamilton watch ive been looking at. no camp outs for good watches.

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by Goochi

I had reserved a pair at Finishline and had til 9:30 to pick it up and showed up at 9 and heres the dialogue:

me: hey I reserved a size 11.5, my names simon
him: yeah we gave that away cuz youre late
me: you said 9:30, its only 9
him: looks like 9:30 to me
me: well do you have any other sizes, a 12 maybe?
him: you didnt reserve a 12 so you can go wait in line like everybody else

IM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, this store isnt getting ANY business from me ever again. I now have no Space Jams and have kind of lost hope. This is pretty lame.

my man, i woulda WHOOOOOOOOPED his ***~!!!! for that BS..... if you were late, you were late, but then aint try to slide you a replacement?? Woulda F$#@k'd his #%@+ up and rolled out casually... BURR!

You shouldn't even be able to reserve shoes. Why should you get to walk in at 9:30 when dudes are there at 4:00 waiting in line? Serves you right thinkingyou had a connect. I'm glad managers in my area don't let that kind of BS go down. First come, first serve, no holds for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom