*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Can we stop getting pictures of what the shoes look like? My god we have all seen them by now its getting ridiculous, and to the sad people who have to resell for money we don't need pictures of 15 boxes. Those of us that have them can see them.
No1 is strapping you down to your easy chair and forcing you to read this thread my goodness
laugh.gif

anybody order from FNL have their order status as "processing?" i tried calling but they closed. what's the deal?

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

anybody order from FNL have their order status as "processing?" i tried calling but they closed. what's the deal?

You gonna have to until Monday. That's when most will find out. But it doesn't seem too good on that note.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

They just showed a story on the news here in NYC on ch.7 about how crazy the release was in Sacramento CA

Damn, I was there all tripped out none of my online orders went through, but I ended getting my 3 from shoetrends yesterday and my 2 from ndc like 10 seconds ago.

Dealt with the madness for nothing
indifferent.gif

Fights left and right riot police geared up pepper spray guns in hand ready to pop off! It was crazy!!!!

My boy got up in there and bought 18 pairs though and they interviewed him for the new. I bet dudes who waited and didn't get from Arden were mad salty

Sacrameno has so many damn sneaker heads. Northern California is just bad in general, unless you live in the boondocks, like watsonville (no offense)
they were definitely salty. i was inside the mall overhearing people trying to breach the doors from other parts of the mall and trying to get in.

i never got overnight shipping, #$%#***%^, atleast they on their way, should be here 29th, just blessed to get my two pairs, i feel bad for everyone whodidn't get theirs, london niketown still has a full run, i would say i'd help out getting them shipped from there, but my brother alerted me of theshipping cost, would be around 230 - 250 to get them out here, cheaper and less time to look on ebay

quality of these isnt that great a lil flimsy like polyester kind of deal (even though I bought a pair).....

Can we stop getting pictures of what the shoes look like? My god we have all seen them by now its getting ridiculous, and to the sad people who have to resell for money we don't need pictures of 15 boxes. Those of us that have them can see them.

i, myself am more of a picture guy than words..... so keep them pictures coming!! WHO OUT THERE GOT A PERFECT PAIR? lol lets see iif theres even one.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jodyjo

No1 is strapping you down to your easy chair and forcing you to read this thread my goodness
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but....who are you?

So how long will Fedex run? I had the free overnight thing like some said and it was suppose to be here by 3pm. Well its 5. I guess I should wait longer. Anddo you have to sign for them?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by crossshooter

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it is what it is, i really don't feel bad for some people on here because they had months to either establish hookups or plan a way to get them. i passed on the space jams but the manager at the place i go to on a regular basis was willing to hold a pair until whenever i woke up and give me the employee 30% off because he knows i take care of him when he needs a favor.

i do feel bad for the 14-15 year old kid or the guy who's been collecting shoes that doesn't know about niketalk or the parents who were trying to get a pair for their kid but got shafted because of a reseller.

if a reseller really bothers you though, grow a pair of balls and call them out on it when you see them walking out the store with all those shoes. i won't lie i suge knighted my way into getting a reseller to sell me my size 11.5 columbias for retail back in 2001 when i saw that this guy bought all 6 size 11.5 pairs they had. i wanted 1 pair for me to wear and i won't lie i was furious when i saw what he pulled.

i had my friends with me so that helped because he looked kinda shook but i told him straight up, " i don't want no problems but you took every 11.5 and thats my size, i'm giving you retail plus tax for one of those pairs and you do whatever you want with the rest"

he begrudingly took my $137.50 and we both went our seperate ways.

love the story, teach them some lessons man. lol

Sounds like you in a city.

Locals in the hood (me included) don't play that.

Plus, any "reseller" would notice a local, look out for him, and tell him to just cop another size and trade (talking from experience).

But, the game has changed the last 10 years.

Good luck with everyone investing $185 to make $100 after all the fees.

laugh.gif

All this means is, a lot of DS pairs will be around and available for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

laugh.gif

Once the stock on these "drop" when the xmas 2010 shoe is officially announced, as usual, these will be fetching closer to retail.
I live in LA, the mall i got the columbias from, Crenshaw mall isn't in the nicest of areas. I was with 5 of my boys though so even if thereseller didn't play that, he would have had no choice. i wasn't stealing his shoes, but i let him know from the get go since he wanted to hoard allthe 11.5 for him that he was selling one of those pairs to me at retail and i didn't care what he did with the other 5 pairs he had. It could have gothostile had he decided to pop off but I was with my friends and he was by himself so the odds wouldn't have favored him.

I feel where your comming from though but had i camped out and actually made an effort for this release and i got shafted while some dude bought every pair inmy size to resell, i would have pressed him too and got him to sell me one of those pairs for retail the same way. I rather go about it that way then to go ona message board complaining about how resellers evil. If i have a chance to take matters into my own hands in a reasonable way then I rather just do that.

Still though time is money, unless you got a hookup holding pairs for you so you don't have to camp or your getting a discount on these, if your notselling in bulk i really don't think the time camped out, taking pics, shipping and all is worth the profit.

These shoes are trash, putting mine on ebay cant look at my 1st retros and look at these and feel good about where my money went.
Last pair of Jordans I ever buy post 2003.
Ef JB.

laugh.gif

stop being so salty. by the way you joined 6 months ago, my friend.

Originally Posted by riddla713

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if you want to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair from air- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those haters that talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.
damn i would order from that site but its in German

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

So how long will Fedex run? I had the free overnight thing like some said and it was suppose to be here by 3pm. Well its 5. I guess I should wait longer. And do you have to sign for them?
I know they run at 6:30 depending on the area, and if they miss you, then they wont come till the next day.You have to sign for it.

peeps are taking the picture from soleprogression out of context. That pic is of all the shoes that were preordered to his customers. He is a great sellerthat had the shoes for a decent price. I was one of the customers. That pic was just of his inventory that he sent out right away.

I hope everyone who got their Spacejams got their Christmas wish fulfilled.

For all the ones left out, DO NOT WORRY, restocks will be coming the end of next week. And after that's done, it's over.

If you don't believe me, I was one of the first to know that NTNY was restocking today courtesy of my boy who is an employee

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

laugh.gif

stop being so salty. by the way you joined 6 months ago, my friend.
Seriously man.

Nothing against ya but I see you in this thread and the pick up thread complaining of seeing too many space jam pick up pics.

Don't come in those threads or ignore them if it's that serious for ya......

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.
huh? These released TODAY bro

roll.gif

I actually thought I was missing something because everyone is posting pics. What happened with the release date? It got bumped up to the 23rd? I forgot about these and then a thread on Insidehoops reminded me. It's cool if I missed it, but if I am too late thanks for telling me.
laugh.gif
@this dude tryna play off the L.

damn
roll.gif
we all know hes hurting LOL
devil.gif

Originally Posted by javon23

Originally Posted by riddla713

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if you want to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair from air- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those haters that talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.
damn i would order from that site but its in German
its easy. just search jordan in the search box and they will show up. pull up the shoe size conversion page(google) on another tab, and then clickon your size. just click all the boxes until you get to the shipping address page. i just paid with paypal so i didnt have to worry about my shipping address.i just worked my way through the site and i got them. i dont even understand a lick of german, but i got order confirmation for my 2 size 44.5 (us 11) sent tomy email. googlr has a translation app to. just highlight all the words on the page then go to the googlr translation app and paste the words there.

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.
smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

250254aea6646a1de35c8613d515f3d04e55d9b.pjpg

tongue.gif

thats how real resellers do it get that money
smh.gif

If ur gonna do that get a JB account u pay like $40-70 for em and sell em retail. U know a real job

laugh.gif
cause its just that easy insn't it, if that were the case my friend EVERYONE would have a JB account
laugh.gif

i have respect for resellers but not on resellers bragging with their crazy pics. like this mofo. why???? for what????

It really is easy if you know about business. I have a jb account its not hard u just dont know what the f ur doin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom