* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Flints today to go to work.

If any one interested got some kicks for sale (pm me for price)
Easter egg 1 sz. 10.5 & 2 sz. 11
Air jordan XIV LS grey sz. 11
Air jordan 1 black /gold sz. 11
CDP 19 DS
Air jordan VIII peapods sz. 10.5 VVVNDS
Air jordan XVIII black/ blue 11.5
Air jordan XVIII.5 white/ black sz 11

DEADSTOCK Lebron Soldier IIs United We Rise Size 9 for sale for anyone who's interested.

$110 shipped to South Crack.

sorry for the long story everyone lol, but did i tell you that i've been struck by lighting 7 times...oncewhen i was waiting at a sneaker release
(go see benjamin button to understand this, but be sure to reserve 3 hours)

stan-- you still selling those 2's

chico-- yea yea i saw that, they won the battle, but the war is far from over

tha23greatest-- nice gucci's

jason-- im glad you got to wear a jacket cuz it was 78 degrees this Christmas

bigmo--i think i saw you at toucan....i honestly cant remember cuz there were toooo many people that i knew

Ryan - You too man? I was once struck while posting onNTJ"LKDJFG"SLKDJFG"LSKJ"L!KJ"J@!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . . . . . ANYWAY! You did see "Bigmo" out at Toucan, because so didI. Speaking of which . . .

Bigmo - You were looking a little tossed up when I saw you homey.
laugh.gif

Ondriono - Dope Gucci slip-ons. Slip-ons never have been MY thing, but those are prettyill.

tyler lmao!!!!....good times.

so whoever isnt busy tomorow should most definitely come to the roundball classic bball tourney at

West Ashley High.....6 dollar admission and (2 dollar bs/parking)

honestly it will be well worth it though.....this is the semi-final round starting monday at 4 and one of the the top 20 high school

prospects will be playing at 7....(number 16) Milton Jennings of Pinewood Prep; Summerville, SC 6'9 forward(Clemson), and my new homeboy KJ of the sameschool, the 6'5 Point Guard(Witchita State) create an unstoppable powerhouse that should be feared by opponents.

Goose Creek High will also be playing.....this Phillip Jenkins kid had atleast 30 last game, along with Louis Williams, and Devonte Wright, make for aconvincing dertermined Gator team that excites the crowd.

this event will not disappoint!!!!!! come show support!

p.s.-does anyone have an iss account?????

It looks like you just stole half of that from a sports column or something. Oh yeah,don't forget to pick me up to go see this. I'll go half and half with you on the parking. I want to see if this Milton cat lives up to all the hypeyou and Will have given him.

Im in Sc now.

Irmo Columbia to be exact.

A worker in footlocker i believe or was it champs? Im not sure which sneaker store it was but it was over at the SANDHILL mall.

Anyways he asked me where i got my Marshall amps.

Lol cool guy. Always. Any sneaker spots i can check out while im here? Thanks let me know.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Im in Sc now.

A worker in footlocker i believe or was it champs? Im not sure which sneaker store it was but it was over at the SANDHILL mall.

Lol cool guy. Always. Any sneaker spots i can check out while im here? Thanks let me know.
Not sure who that might've been. Haven't been there in a while.

Bluetile Skateboards is on Harden Street in 5 Points - 803.376.1880

FNL, FL, FA, Champ's - Columbia and Columbiana Malls (closer to you).

Todd and Moore has Jordans and AF1's - O'neil Court down the street from Columbia Mall.

Jimmy Jazz - Columbia Mall has some Air Maxes and Jordans.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Im in Sc now.

Not sure who that might've been. Haven't been there in a while.

Bluetile Skateboards is on Harden Street in 5 Points - 803.376.1880

FNL, FL, FA, Champ's - Columbia and Columbiana Malls (closer to you).

Todd and Moore has Jordans and AF1's - O'neil Court down the street from Columbia Mall.

Jimmy Jazz - Columbia Mall has some Air Maxes and Jordans.

pimp.gif

thank you

So what's everyone's New Year's Eve plans? I'm going to either ClubNY or Rendezvous. Both are charging$100 to get in but it just depends on how I feel at the time...

Decided to go to the Asheboro Zoo today since my girl has been begging me since Fall Break . . . pics . .

Sooo, me and the wifey went to peep the Clemson Carolina game last night and.....

fdf25a7e733f8fdb604cf5377f1d623c049d0c6.jpg

eek.gif
and
smh.gif
Come on Archie, you can't get baptized like that. Top play onSportscenter for all the wrong reasons. Gamecocks fought hard, but Clemson was the better squad last night. Devan Downey's a balla though, 37 pts
pimp.gif

whats good everybody, hope yal doin it up the safe way tonite and tomorrow....

ron- i got the pic, those barkleys are crazy man....

ty/ryan- yal crazy man, a was a lilttle bit but the real party is tonite
devil.gif

yal goin to toucan thursday?

the23greatest- nice gucci's and crazy polo pickups one of my
resolutions was to step my 'lo game up...

peace...

Happy New Year everyone

09 has started off very good....I ordered another CDP from FNL.com restock on Tuesday...and got my shipping confirmation rightbefore I went out last night
happy.gif

1st and....yea man i saw that on sportscenter lmao.....it looked painful. butthey are ranked 18th now, but i can pretty much guarantee they

will be top 10 next year.....

ron- saw you and the wife at the roundball, but you were kind of far away. what did you think???

tyler- can't wait to see those pics from the tourney....they look like the came out pretty well.

roundball wrap-up:

Though the two teams that i was rooting for both loss, it was still a very exciting experience.

Goose Creek's loss came by double digits to an experienced louisville team full of seniors. The game was pretty close until about 7minutes left when theother team started to pull away. The best part about the loss for Goose Creek is that it was the first of their season, and about 3 of their starters are onlyjuniors. Louis Williams is an all around small forward with a deadly mid-range game; Davonte Wright is the definition of a point guard and controls the floorwith poise and has an advanced understanding of the game at a young age. The Gators are a team that is set to rip their region in half this year, and theopposition should expect the same from this crew's senior season.

Pinewood was matched in the championship round against a school called "Our Lady of Good Counsel". (weestablished that schools with long names tend to be pretty good lol) From start to finish, this game had the crowd's attention. All eyes were on MiltonJennings, whether it was to downplay his talent or marvel at it, you could not help but watch. Jennings ended the first half with stutter dribble and pull-upjumper from the top of the key right around the three point line as time ran out. He also had several convincing defensive plays and struck fear in theopponent if they even considered a lay-up. Jennings showed an endless arsenal of offensive moves, from posting up to getting the ball passed in to him andtaking it the length of the court for the score and the foul. By the end of the night, it was more than obvious why he is ranked 16th in the nation.Pinewood's point guard KJ (Will whats the boy's last name) had his act together for most of the game. He slashed through the defense with ease andscored at will on several drives to the basket. KJ showed great defensive quickness and capped it off with a monster block where he pinned the ball against thebackboard with one hand (picture coming soon...i hope lol= tyler). All of this was negated by his inability to knock down key free throws that turned out to bethe difference maker in this overtime thriller.

GREENCELTS AVY
laugh.gif

^^^^^"I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE"
roll.gif

"IT FEELS SO LOVELY TO BE HERE TONIGHT, GIVE YOSELVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE"
roll.gif

To the Round Ball Classic . . .

2q3w2zc.jpg

A couple shots of the Pinewood/Old Lady blah blah blah game . . .

2hclso2.jpg

kbu3a8.jpg

v5ehiq.jpg

mk9mas.jpg

And the past two days for shoes . . .

(thanks Gus!)

qrfzhc.jpg

mwy4at.jpg

Hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's Eve/New Year. It felt great to just kickback and save money on New Year's Eve.

Back
Top Bottom