16c36d541968db88470b29f7174a9ebaf8410aaa.bmp

laugh.gif
tired.gif

A Few pickups...didn't feel like taking pics

Held off on these...it paid off $48.15
a1616716d84623149324e3ed19fd84c97a64b610.pjpg

From Fizix on sat...came yesterday...free shipping
5d4368041cddd9d342bd29f71a7c9e4543762525.pjpg

Chico - Sorry for the loss homey. R.I.P.

Tre - Yeah, hence why I don't work at Finish Line anymore. Although, the manager that pretty much noone liked, quit. So, I guess it's not AS bad there anymore.

Exec - Saw those at my local Ross as well. Which Ross did you see these monstrosities?

Ron - Yeah, that t-shirt is beyond dope and . . . I SLEPT ON IT!!! Someone bought the medium.
frown.gif
Anyway, we got some new Nike stuff in, which brings me to my next subject . . .

*SUITE SOLE UPDATE*

Got the following in at Suite Sole:

nike-air-max-1-safari.jpg

dunk2+copy.jpg

dunk1+copy.jpg

blazer1+copy.jpg

Hope everyone who wanted the 11/12 pack got it cause i didnt "we sold out in 45 minutes" lol yeah right i know how they operate how Every other wackpack that i only wanted one shoe out of i could get. Ima just get the Venoms and the Big gulps and try searchin on EBAY(im in Sumter South Carolina by the way)

i like the blazers

I hope everyone has a great christmas
this is probably my worst christmas ever
my mother is in the phillippines because my grandmother had brain surgery and is not doing so well
my brother is in maryland because he has to work
no lights, no tree
But, i am EXTREMELY thankful for everything that i have and positive about the future. "when you have nothing, you have everything to gain"
i might go to church

^^^amen brother...

well speaking of shadyness at finishlne..... here is my countdown story.....

....about a week before release my best friend ivory calls and says "nameless" our store
manager wants to know what size i will need in my pack, and i say a 13 and maybe a 10.5. so

then i go in on friday the 19th just to make sure all is well for the next morning....so then

someone proceeds to say, "you know only one person can get the discount right?" i say

$++....who is getting it and the answer better be me...."then they told me who was getting it and
i plotted to slash that persons tires so they couldnt make it to work in the morning, but then i did
some investigating and realized that it wasnt that persons fault.....so i was informed by one

manager that they received an e-mail that said 2 mens sized discounts per store.....so then

naturally i got my kanye on and started to find out who the other person was that was getting

my discount!!!! they informed me that my store manager was giving MY discount to some guy

that works in myrtle beach at a finishline there.....the only reason i am really still at finishline is

because of this pack....so i was extremely pissed. i proceed to go on for atleast half an hour

about how i deserve this for working there this long....with other randomly assorted four letter

words.

so....i finally bring myself to the conclusion that im not going to sleep until this is resolved and

that i will be at the mall at 545 to make sure i can raise hell.....and i was there early

so....while bumping "threats" by jay-z i sit in the parking lot of northwoods alone after a 30

minute nap.(i was scheduled to work at 8 )

i make my way to a side hallway and wait as one of my managers walks up behind me and says

"seriously....your here, you weren't kidding"

then i make my way to the gate of finishline and greet one of my other managers and she looks

up and says "hey ryan" in a shaky omg voice.

then the store manager shows up and i greet her unassumingly and wait a lil while (my co-

workers told me not to start the show until they got there) i finally go to purchase the shoes and

my store manager says, "your total is 333....." i then ask her what happen to my discount, and

she says what discount, and i say the employee discount....ya know, 30%. she responds with

everyone doesnt get the discount, its only 2 per store.... i then say o,.....really well if jon is the

only other person getting it and jamal isnt getting them again, then who is the other discount

going to???......she then responds with, "whats your employee number" and i got my discount

and i am loving my taxi's and have worn them everyday since release.....!!!!

Chris - Sorry to hear that man. The good thing is that you're still keeping things inperspective.

Ryan - Oh my god, that was like the coolest story ever. Can you tell it again? Do you have time?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Glad to hear you were able to get your discount. So, since this pack was "the only reason you werestill there", and you now have the pack, why'd you go in today?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas. I'll be back tomorrow withsome pick-up pictures.

Merry Christmas Team S.C.

Chris - Sorry, about your grandmother. As long as you're happy, it's all good!

Ryan - Good job on that CDP!

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Didn't get a chance to grab the pack because I lost my grandmother early yesterday morning. Was busy with that all day so I'll run up on it later. Really was getting it for the taxis anyways cause my '01 XI's are still in pretty good condition...

Sorry about the lost

Happy Hoildays Team....

ryan- gald to here you had some success, thats one shady store dont even get me started...
smh.gif

chico- keep your head up dude, sorry about your loss

tre- dope pic, (right click,save)

well guys everybody be good and have a safe weekend
(now i proceed to go get "toe up from the flo up".... lol)

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Happy Hoildays Team....

ryan- gald to here you had some success, thats one shady store dont even get me started...
smh.gif

chico- keep your head up dude, sorry about your loss

tre- dope pic, (right click,save)

well guys everybody be good and have a safe weekend
(now i proceed to go get "toe up from the flo up".... lol)
*checks spelling...sure you haven't already?*

laugh.gif

Merry Christmas man!

Merry Christmas Everybody

Chico- sorry to hear that i'll keep your family in my prayers

Pick these up for my girl she loves VIIIs i want em now
mad.gif

Hey just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the whole Team SC. Thanks for making a Denver boy feel welcomed. i am thankful for all that On a side note. I actuallyget to wear a coat here. I can say i honestly miss that

Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it. Having to bury someone on X-mas eve is no fun at all...

Switching gears, this is for u Ryan....

kobe600.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Exec - Saw those at my local Ross as well. Which Ross did you see these monstrosities?
How many pairs did they have? I think it was the one on Two Notch Rd

How much are those AM1's?

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Hopefully there will be some pickups later today for my birthday
That's what's up.

I work from 2p-8p.

So, if you come to Columbia, stop through Finishline and say what's up!

pimp.gif

Hope eveyone had a Merry Christmas....

Ryan-
eek.gif
I had no clue that Finish Line was even getting the CDP. That damnstore is just shady period. I don't even frequent them as much as I use to. Even through all the drama you got them and the discount so that what's up.

Ty- I am honestly SCARED to go into Suite Sole right now. I can see myself spendin at least 3 ben franks and my wife wanting to kill me.
laugh.gif
But hey I may make it down there early next week to check out those new maxesand structures..

Pics comin "soon" of my most recent pick ups. Don't hold your breath.

Treb- u work at the Finishline in Columbia Place? Them is some dirty cats. I went to order the XXI/II and the manager raised the price back to retail on spotafter telling me they were 200$
Then the CDP situation with the XI/XII didn't even make no sense lol

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Treb- u work at the Finishline in Columbia Place? Them is some dirty cats. I went to order the XXI/II and the manager raised the price back to retail on spot after telling me they were 200$
Then the CDP situation with the XI/XII didn't even make no sense lol

Yeah, Columbia Place.

Shady.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom