* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

any spots in columbia still got these? i am an idiot and i slept, convinced myself i didnt need these but after seeing pics on here...damn
maybe 7.5-9

the Columbia Place was a little crazy...some people who were first in line outside didnt get theirs...once that door opened it was a foot race
^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its sure was a foot race. When that guard got ran over i was dying. Footlockerwas cleaned out, the manager handed out cards with the inventory and sizes on them. and Footaction was done by 7:30
I feel bad for them dudes sitting on the bench crying in front of Old Navy

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Well the earlybird gets the worm and all of the packs are gone so I didn't get mines
frown.gif
If you got there by 7 you would have been good...that line outside did not matter...all you had to do was pick the rightstore...when I finally left around 7:30 there was still 7.5-9 @ Footaction and Footlocker downstairs

laugh.gif
DATS CRAZY ABOUT COLUMIBA PLACE MALL AND THE KIDSAT OLD NAVY

CB- i DID THE SAME THING WITH THE XVII/VI RELEASE, YEAH I DIDNT GET THE XI/XII PACK EITHER, ALL I WANTED WERE THE XIIS BUT EHHHHH, I KIND OF UNDERSTANDWHERE U COMING FROM THO, I USED TO GET EVERY JORDAN, SUMTIMES DOUBLE UP, BUT LATELY ILL JUST GET A NEW NIKE RETRO AND WEAR EM TO DEATH TILL THE NEXT ONE COMES(GRIFFEYS) I STILL LOVE JORDANS AND THE SNEAKER GAME AND ALL BUT ITS DIFFERENT NOW THAT IM OLDER
IF I SEE SOMEONE ROCKIN SOME XIS OR VIS ILL THINK TO MYSELF 'NICE' BUT IF I SEE SOMEBODY ROCKIN SOME PURPLE FORCE HIGHS(LOL) OR BARKLEYS OR PENNYS, ORBO JACKSONS ILL BE LIKE 'NICE SHOES' THATS WHY I LIKE THE SNEAKER HEADS IN SC SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST ALL JORDANS, I DONT RELATEJORDANS TO ANYONE ON THE TEAM
TYLER- ALWAYS SUPRISES ME WIT THE AIR FORCE PICKUPS, IM JUST LIKE DAMN THOSE BROWN AND PURPLE HIGHS ARE JUST RIDICULOUS, HE MADE ME WANT TO START LOOKIN FOR OGFORCES
RON- FIRST TIME I MET THIS DUDE HE WAS WEARIN THE BLACK WHITE PURP CB94S AND I WAS THINKIN "OKAY"
pimp.gif

AND EVEN GREENCELT, I SAW HIM POST SOME OG WHITE GREEN DUNKS(NYLON TOUNGE) THAT LOOKED WORN IN (I LOVE SEEIN "WORN"OG NIKES)
I STILL LOVE JORDANS(BOUT TO GET SOME HE GOT GAME XIIIS) AND AM ALWAYS IMPRESSED BY WHATS COMING OUT AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE WEARIN ON THEIR FEET BECAUSE THESNEAKER GAME HAS CHANGED SOOOOOO MUCH IN LIKE 4 YEARS (REMEMBER THEY RETROED THE ATCS IN LIKE 02? THE ONES THAT ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT) I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULDSEE FOAMPOSITES, PENNYS, GODZILLAS, DEIONS, GRAPES, SO MUCH MORE THAT HAVE COME OUT IN THE LAST 4 YEARS.
I KNOW IVE REALLY CUT DOWN ON BUYIN KICKS, I EVEN SENT LIKE 15 PAIRS TO MY CUZZINS IN THE PI, I GUESS WHAT IM SAYIN IS, YOU DONT HAVE TO GET EVERY HOTRELEASE TO BE A SNEAKER HEAD, SHT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE PAIR OF HAWAIIS (LOL) AND STILL BE A SNEAKER HEAD. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOVE ART BUT DONT OWN A SINGLEPAINTING,I THINK FOR ME NOW, ITS LESS OF A COLLECTIING KIND OF THING, AND MORE OF AN APPRECIATION KIND OF THING. I THINK IM JUST SAYIN THIS BECAUSE IVE METTOO MANY KIDS WHO ARE BUYIN JS AND NOT EVEN WEARIN EM, ONE KID EVEN TOLD ME HE HAS EVERY PACK AND ISNT GONNA WEAR EM, JUST SAVE EM UNTIL MJ DIES SO HE CAN MAKEA LOT OF DOUGH. JUST NEVER BE LIKE THAT. KIDS THESE DAYS DIDNT EVEN SEE MJ PLAHY Y'KNOW?
WELL LEMMME GET OFF MY SOAPBOX
ORANGE SC TRAINERS ARE AWESOME BTW

I work at FNL.

All the managers were on some shady "If anybody comes in, tell them we don't have the packages/not getting them/already sold........." bull...

We had 25-30 packages in the office + 15 or so kids packs!

Treb2k5 wrote:
I work at FNL.

All the managers were on some shady "If anybody comes in, tell them we don't have the packages/not getting them/already sold........." bull...

^That's mad foul man. My 'ol lady was nice enough to cop a pack for me for X-Mas and she told me about the stampede at the door and I was
laugh.gif
. In the end, I hope everyone who wanted a pack gets one.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I work at FNL.

I knew it...I went there 1st and that fat chick and that balding dude was like nah we don't have them(smiling thewhole time) so I was like #$% it and went up to Footlocker and copped mine.

Never going in there again

unfortunitly my pack is still sitting in the back of Footlocker. The person I'm going 1/2 with doesn't have all the money. So they're on layawaybut shouts 2 my big bro Trav

All sold out here in Fayetteville as of 7pm.

I finally got to see them in person this afternoon. Thought the XIs looked ok and the XIIs looked cheap to me. Maybe it is time for me to retire from BrandJordan, but not the shoe game.
happy.gif

I got mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Brittany @ footaction

Jhobson- nice meeting you man

Curt- nice meeting your folks tell your dad why did he sell those tiffs so early lol

Next pick up is the eggplant foams im a start saving now

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Treb2k5 wrote:
I work at FNL.

^That's mad foul man. My 'ol lady was nice enough to cop a pack for me for X-Mas and she told me about the stampede at the door and I was
laugh.gif
. In the end, I hope everyone who wanted a pack gets one.
I aint goin to lie. i was up at the door in that huddle and rushed thru them doors quick at 7. Everyone ran past footlocker for some reason but iwas 3rd in that line and my sis was 6th.
What was the funniest part was the cop that got ran over.
laugh.gif

whats good everybody... glad everyone was successful this morning
cuz i was!!! im mad at myself for sleeping on those xii's they are amazing
in person

jhobson- whats good dude you looked like you was on a mission this morning lol

stan- i might be able to help you with those flights, holla at me....

curtis- WHERE YOU AT HOMIE!!!!
nerd.gif

Didn't get a chance to grab the pack because I lost my grandmother early yesterday morning. Was busy with that allday so I'll run up on it later. Really was getting it for the taxis anyways cause my '01 XI's are still in pretty good condition...

sorry about your loss man

[T.I] you ain't missing nothing homes[T.I]

The funny thing about this pack the best shoe quality wise is the one least in demand...you should be able to find a pairaround $170...if I can't find a second pack 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif
at a decent price I'll just go that route.

Chico- I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Executive- I agree with ya totally regarding this pack. The Taxi quality is decent.

Brad- As far as "retiring" from JB, I'm pretty sure they are gonna find a way to suck us back in. i'm done with JB too. My focus is Nikeretro in 09 so we'll see what happens.

Stan- Gald u got your pack too. Anytime you need anything just give me a holla.

Ty- I'm comin through this week to pick up some more "stuff". That Biggie inspired t-shirt is just DOPE.

Chico- I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Executive- I agree with ya totally regarding this pack. The Taxi quality is decent.

Brad- As far as "retiring" from JB, I'm pretty sure they are gonna find a way to suck us back in. i'm done with JB too. My focus is Nikeretro in 09 so we'll see what happens.

Stan- Gald u got your pack too. Anytime you need anything just give me a holla.

Ty- I'm comin through this week to pick up some more "stuff". That Biggie inspired t-shirt is just DOPE.

I appreciate the condolences fellas. This is my first major loss so I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Congrats to all that copped that pack. I'm gonna try to grab the taxis sometime next month plus catch up to the few pickups that I've missed in thepast couple of months.

My focus has been shifting from kicks lately but I'm still gonna cop the must haves. Nike retro is looking great next year so I have my eyes on a fewprospects...

I work at FNL.

I knew it...I went there 1st and that fat chick and that balding dude was like nah we don't have them(smiling the whole time) so I was like #$% it and went up to Footlocker and copped mine.

This kinda surprised me since I've only had good experiences there. Their customer service was always better than the other stores in Columbia Place. Idk,I guess certain releases bring out the worst in people
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Didn't get a chance to grab the pack because I lost my grandmother early yesterday morning. Was busy with that all day so I'll run up on it later. Really was getting it for the taxis anyways cause my '01 XI's are still in pretty good condition...
Sorry about your loss man.

"Don't ever say you "lost" somebody, because God has found them." - Pastor from my Cousin's funeral.

That's gonna stick w/ me for the rest of my life...simple, yet effective!

on another note, Finishline is shady. This was the only pack I was planning on buying...but with all that surrounding it...I said forget it.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I work at FNL.

I knew it...I went there 1st and that fat chick and that balding dude was like nah we don't have them(smiling the whole time) so I was like #$% it and went up to Footlocker and copped mine.

This kinda surprised me since I've only had good experiences there. Their customer service was always better than the other stores in Columbia Place. Idk, I guess certain releases bring out the worst in people
ohwell.gif
Don't get me or Ty started w/ Finishline, haha.

I can go on ALLLLLL day about the shady stuff that goes on there with managers.

When some CDP released earlier this year..."Ohhh, no need to bring those to display, they have enough hype already."

eek.gif
eyes.gif

to this "Oh we don't have the packages...." knowing damn well for a FACT that there were 25-30+ in the office, and about 15 kids CDP...

are you f'n serious? why *******t with people? it's just shoes....

FNL has KILLED (well, that's been done) my love for shoes.

I used to have no problem waking up and going to cop shoes, but now...between weak releases/over saturated market/hype from stores/people getting into it justto get into it...I don't love it like I used to.

That's just me.

Treb2k5,

I hear ya man and you didn't even mention the resellers
smh.gif
. A few releases here and there kinda rekindled my fire so to speak, but for the most part my enthusiasm has waned. I don't really even knowwhat's killed it for me. I do know the bootlegging or fakes has just gotten redic and I understand the cats that say "let them do them" and"how's it hurting you?", but something about it just rubs me the wrong way
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom