* The New TEAM SC Official post *

ahh jason i do not build planes...if i did, there would be more planeslanding in the hudson river, but that time no one would survive

i also see that you are a fellow Aquarius....best in the world...

ron- please please please (no james brown) tell me that bordeauxs are confirmed!!!!?

tyler- i agree with maurice lol

stan- i am hating you right now for those XVII's (for sale by chance lol) lonnng story

tha23greatest- feelin that shirt, who made it?...

FOAMS!!!!! I GOTTA GET THOSE!!!! (ty gta 3/4 lmao)

Ryan- As of now the Bordeaux, French Blue VII (retro + that came out a few years ago) and some XII colorways are scheduled forquickstrikes this year. There's a post about it in the Jordan Forum. There are some more packs releasing this year
laugh.gif
and I have no interest in none of them.

Ross has the Air Bakin black/red(with yellow laces) for 39.99...the 3 stores near medon't have my size who wants to pick me up a 9.5
nerd.gif

Just got back from seeing this Notorious movie.....

i was honestly expecting to be thoroughly disappointed, but it wasn't that bad.

my two major beefs were the guy that played 2pac, and the fact that derrick luke played diddy......

casting was like a 50/50 lil kim and faith were casted well, but lil cease and violetta wallace were not all thatconvincing.

overall the storyline played out well and kept your attention for the most part. (the ******* the ******* thetitties!)

after walking out i was pleasantly pleased with the film, but i honestly was pissed that derrick luke was playingdiddy....

at the beginning he was convincing, but as the movie went on he seemed to get worse and worse lol.

the guy playing pac really did well with the acting, but just looked too far away from his person...

either way, form your own opinion and say what you may, but every showtime of this movie was sold out

everywhere and we ended up in james island to a practically packed theater....(money is being made diddy)

I myself just got back from the Notorious movie....

diddy is about to see some serious gwap from this movie i went to get my tickets
when i got off work and the only two shows that still had decent seats were at 10:25 and 12:20
(Good job Diddy)

the casting was actually not that bad, when i walked in to this i wasnt expecting carbon copies
of each person, but it was still pulled off pretty decent.

And im going to have to agree with ryan on this one: Derrick Luke as diddy? +$!!!!
indifferent.gif

dude was TOO stiff to recreate all those dance moves puff did back then
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH YEA: *******, *******, AND EVEN MORE *******!!!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks AirJordan

I tried to hit sandhill for the 10:40 sold out
laugh.gif
....passed on the on the 12:30...I'll see it by Sunday..hopefully

Originally Posted by Executive76

Thanks AirJordan

laugh.gif
....passed on the on the 12:30...I'll see it by Sunday..hopefully
^^Sandhills was done yesterday.. I work at Cracker Barrel over there, im glad i got off in time to run home in 5 minutes and get over there. Myboy told me the lines was all the way past Five Guys.
Im glad i bought a day in advance
happy.gif

laugh.gif
With help from me and Omar,
laugh.gif

The movies did a good job of being what it was supposed to be.

Not gonna be perfect, but everybody played their roles.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

laugh.gif
With help from me and Omar,
laugh.gif

The movies did a good job of being what it was supposed to be.

Not gonna be perfect, but everybody played their roles.

pimp.gif

^^^Sup Tre, da name Quinton..If you seen a dude in dat black aqua VIII jacket that was me.
The movie was good. Derrick Luke acting was
roll.gif
. Also everyone played theirparts good.
I just wish those chicks would shut up behind me
mad.gif

Sounds like I'm the only one that saw My Bloody Valentine 3D BEFORE Notorious.

I loved both, but I'm a movie fiend. MBV in 3D was off the hook.

and as far as nudity and ******* go . . .

My Bloody Valentine > Notorious

MBV shows 3 minutes of full frontal nudity.

^^^^^
I need to check that joint out too, i was going to last night
but i ended up getting a free ticket to see Notorious...so i saw it again

BTW: Did you see it in 3D?

Yeah I saw it in 3D. It was my second 3D feature in two weeks, after watching the Oklahoma/Florida game in 3D as well. It's sick man, really sick. I lovedit.

If anyone is interested in seeing Underworld: Rise of Lycans next Saturday night at Regal on Mall Drive, I'll be there. I'mdriving down from Fayetteville to take my girlfriend and sister to the Rascal Flatts concert and I need something to do for the 2-3 hours they'll be in thecoliseum.

Or we could try to have a mini summit or something, Nike outlet, BZar, movie, food, whatever.

cbpresent- speaking on behalf of the non-posting tyler and myself lol...youshould definitely check out suite sole if you havent already....also i don't know if anyone told you, butb'zar is closing next month so everything in the store is 40% off, if not more. i know that we will be around so hit ty up
and we can make it a plan.

executive- dawwg after reading the 3lw thing i sat there with my mouth open in realization, then even after i was like ohthats her i still looked it up for some reason lol....and the kid playing lil cease???? (i'm like how they have the little boy from the dell commercialsplaying a pothead??) lol.

Back
Top Bottom