* The New TEAM SC Official post *

first off mo....i didnt realize that the cavaliers still existed as an nba team, i thought they officiallychanged their name

to the lebrons???....i may be wrong though....

no vert- no one from sumter, im pretty sure.....i know some people from there but none of them are in here.

???-who is jae gage-???

ixnae on the pick-up pic...seem to have misplaced my chord...
ohwell.gif

not a nuggets fan....nothing personal, just trying to keep the thread personal lol...

either way on another note.....

eggplants???......who can hook up a discount somewhere for me lol?
wink.gif

Does anybody here know of any Super Bowl parties going on in Columbia or Charleston? Any help would be appreciated.

Yaesss!! executive i'm a nugget hater and admirer all at the same timebecause they are good...and i actually

just bought those one's yesterday, they should be here by the weeks end. lol.

tha23greatest- nice 3's up there..trying to hold out and get a pair of the first retros

chico- i feel ya on that...i really need those carmines

p.s.- brad (cbpresent) has been banned once again from nt....pm for details
(nude pics=bad idea lol)
laugh.gif

jhobson5- nice g-shock man , I thought I was doing something with the Spike Lee one but it looks like I need to make an upgrade

greencelt06 -ok just making sure b/c the prices are falling on ebay...Check your inbox
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I need the X/XII pack, V's, IX's and I'll be done with CDP's

Sneakerhead.com has foams for 199 shipped
pimp.gif

Nice pick up guys.
pimp.gif
Jason that G-shock watchis dope. Sorry I didn't make it out to Purple Tree this past Saturday, but I had to take care of my wife. Being preggers aint no joke.
laugh.gif

Ryan- Yes, I'm still at Main campus.
roll.gif
I'm glad you finally gotyour black/red 1's.

Here's my thinking on the Eggplant Foamposite Ones. I know they are gonna sell better than the other colorways released, but my gut is telling me that theyare gonna be around. Ebay has them in abundance (gift/curse), besides, I am having a hard time justifying paying retail for these joints, only becuase everyother foam/flight I have bought I paid no where near retail. And to top it off, Footactions are getting them= GR status. Am I trippin or what?

Please discuss.

AirJordan17- Did you get the Royal blue foams for below retail
nerd.gif

GR or not I don't think these will sit very long at retail(especially with individuals buying FSR)

I can only think of one store in Columbia that might get these (Jimmy Jazz)

NDC will be the last chance at retail...the prices on ebay etc will only increase IMO

^ My bad... I did pay retail for the Royal retros
laugh.gif
cause I had no choice. And looking back at that, its a good thing I did pay retail for them.

But the Eggplants are more abundant than the royals were. Anytime I hear of Footaction/ mall based retailers getting a release, I tend not to stress as much.But then again the demand for these joints is nuts!

im copping eggplants no matter what im going in i should have my pair by next week hopefully if i dont get em i going for those tribe called quest aj 1severytime i look at those i fall in love wit em.

Well my personal opinion is that these will be around but not long enough togo on sale....

and the ebay prices will be kobe status....either way i'm going to get at least one pair

executive brings up a good point, i didnt even consider that jimmy jazz might get them...i'll be checking up onthem.

big P.S. to everyone- Suite Sole is having a party this saturday from 6-9pm please come out and support and b'zar isnttoo far away so support them as well
here's the flyer...

My view on this eggplant madness...I believe these are a GR, because everyone in the NYC and DMV area and parts of Cali have them for retail early. Which ibelieve means they will be widely available. I am going to do my best to track down a pair. But its looking like NDC is my best bet....But i am not tooworried. The close release date gets the less concerned i am

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Another Suite Sole party? Sounds good to me. Provided my preggers wife doesn't get sick (AGAIN!) count mein.
happy.gif

RockDeep( from the foam thread pg 270)

Just depends on the release. Nike is trying to make Mom and Pop shops happy while building the purse, so like I said.. lookfor a few other goodies to be coming out.. some limited.. some limited but still widely accessible but not so much to stay on shelves.

It used to be a GR meant ONE store would get 2 or 3size runs.. Now a GR in Lebron Status means one size run per store is a GR.. like some of these Foams..

There's really no General Release when it comes to Sport Culture Releases. In Nike Basketball its calledIn-line.. and even then the Production #s are different. Its all to do with sales and what Nike lets go at what #s

As much as i like those foams, i feel i need the blue one
before anything...

suite sole saturday? i'll be there....

Back
Top Bottom